• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Always An Insulting Attacking Control Freak with Coronavirus Reporter's Questions

One of the biggest reasons we voted for Trump was that he cuts right through the BS and blasts posers with an agenda trying to tear him down. I'm proud of my President. Anyone that can't see the bias in the media has some serious TDS.
The problem with the TDS sufferers is they can't see the real agenda of CNN and the deep state through the haze of fake brotherly love and kindness they propagate. It ain't good, trust me.
How do I know? I was once just like them. No more.

A huge number of your peers do not agree with you....do you understand this?

Do you likewise understand that you are not better than them and that what you think does not matter more than what they think....that you are not powered by some God....and so therefore to the extent that you demand that you must get your way over them makes you a dick?

Inquiring minds would like to know....

Maybe it wasn't clear the first time.

Trump is human garbage.

Nope. Never tried.
Do you think you need one?

I know there aren't enough tests. I know in my city/state it is impossible for me to get one. I know this is the fault of the Trump administration.

I wish he would give it a break already! One good thing is that anyone with a brain is getting sick of hearing this type of attack every day from this guy, shameful during a COVID-19 Pandemic. He has a lot of issues, that can't be denied. I didn't even watch this, hard to stomach anymore.....never changes even during a crisis.

Trump Repeatedly Attacks Reporters In Coronavirus Briefing | HuffPost

Have you seen him do this low, whispering voice like he's talking to idiots, so condescending?

The question wasn't about the virus.

Of course, that's what you want. You support the Trump hating media and their tactics.

That's why it chaps your ass when he points those tactics out to the public.

Hmm, I wonder why they could possibly hate him? It's not like he gives them a new reason every day to hate them.

Yup, he does lol.

I don't give a **** if it was or not.

And I don't particularly care what asshole Trump says, because he's saying to a asshole media.

Anyone that says the media doesn't have a vindictive agenda is full of ****.

old.jpg

One of the biggest reasons we voted for Trump was that he cuts right through the BS and blasts posers with an agenda trying to tear him down. I'm proud of my President. Anyone that can't see the bias in the media has some serious TDS.
The problem with the TDS sufferers is they can't see the real agenda of CNN and the deep state through the haze of fake brotherly love and kindness they propagate. It ain't good, trust me.
How do I know? I was once just like them. No more.

Is Trump responsible for the SBA, or not?

Is Trump the President, or not?

Was the rollout of PPP riddled with problems, or not?

The question was perfectly legitimate, based on actual facts.

JackNicholson.jpg

7e49d688c603c9ea0dcbd30fa82ebb1b805389c6.jpg

:elephantf:usflag2:

Wow that sums it up really well.

What the **** are you even on about? Do you have any idea?

A lot of these new Trump supporters on DB - several of which I suspect are using fake double and even triple accounts - enjoy competing with each other for the most ridiculous, bat **** crazy posts. This guy is up there among the winners for sure.

You believe women who get raped invited it, don't you? She shouldn't have been acting like a slut, right?

Seriously...do you even read the nonsense you write?

That right there might be one of the stupidest things you have ever said, Mycroft. I'm not even joking. Comparing rape the way Trump gets treated by reporters. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

The question was perfectly legitimate, based on actual facts.

View attachment 67277379

And the more desperate the media gets to trash Trump, the more the general public looses faith in them to report accurate information. There is very little journalism these days, only a herd of propagandists parroting each other. It's damn sad what they've become.

I know there aren't enough tests. I know in my city/state it is impossible for me to get one. I know this is the fault of the Trump administration.

You should be able to get a test if your medical doctor thinks you need one.

I wonder if the president realizes he can't behave like this when he's under oath? After he's defeated in November.

I'm sure he'll take the fifth.

I guess now we really understand why Trump vehemently refused to testify during his impeachment trial. He was afraid of getting his feelings hurt by all those nasty questions asked by mean congressmen and nasty women.

What. A. Punk. Ass. Bitch.

And the more desperate the media gets to trash Trump, the more the general public looses faith in them to report accurate information. There is very little journalism these days, only a herd of propagandists parroting each other. It's damn sad what they've become.

I wish he would give it a break already! One good thing is that anyone with a brain is getting sick of hearing this type of attack every day from this guy, shameful during a COVID-19 Pandemic. He has a lot of issues, that can't be denied. I didn't even watch this, hard to stomach anymore.....never changes even during a crisis.

Trump Repeatedly Attacks Reporters In Coronavirus Briefing | HuffPost

Well,it does turn out that the lady "journalist" spreading Chinese talking points.. Does actually work for a China state owned media company.

According to the media It's good to have Chinese Propaganda put forward with no push back, but certainly bad to have the US president push back against that Chinese propaganda. Even worse? Airing his comments in full and not filtering them through media who keeps lying about things discussed at the press conferences..

GOP alarmed after reporter with ties to China appears at briefing

You should be able to get a test if your medical doctor thinks you need one.

This is the recommendation based on a severe shortage of tests, yes. Epidemiologists, concerned about this pandemic, would not suggest that tests be restricted only to those situations in which someone's medical doctor thinks they need one. This is not the way to respond to a pandemic. But, don't let me rain on your parade.

Would you like it if I said the following, "Trump is super awesome! He is always right! Hail our Great Leader! The God-Emperor! He does everything right and nothing he ever does is a mistake! He has perfect judgment! Any criticism of him is invalid and biased! Long live Emperor Trump! God has chosen Trump! YAY!

That right there might be one of the stupidest things you have ever said, Mycroft. I'm not even joking. Comparing rape the way Trump gets treated by reporters. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

The mindset of the member I was responding to is identical to the mindset of a person who would blame a woman for being raped.

it is not that a reporter should not ask a question with negative information. What I object to is when the negative is an opinion. Depending who you ask regarding the PPP program you could get a variety of responses. For example: The first 2 days are typical of massive loan program role outs, its a mess and frustrating, banks were not prepared to handle the number of applications, etc. All could be true depending on the persons experience.

For those who got through to a Bank and the application was accepted , they may believe there was not much of a problem.

I appreciate your logical posts, but I don't agree that the efficacy of PPP's rollout is a subjective sort of thing. There is enough data to suggest the vast majority of people who wanted to apply, and even the banks themselves, have had trouble with the program.

Did the so called "reporter" ask the questions with the express intent of continuing the media's Trash Trump prime directive? OOOHHH, ya.

The mindset of the member I was responding to is identical to the mindset of a person who would blame a woman for being raped.

You directly compared rape to poor ****ing Trump getting his feelings hurt.

This is the recommendation based on a severe shortage of tests, yes. Epidemiologists, concerned about this pandemic, would not suggest that tests be restricted only to those situations in which someone's medical doctor thinks they need one. This is not the way to respond to a pandemic. But, don't let me rain on your parade.

Would you like it if I said the following, "Trump is super awesome! He is always right! Hail our Great Leader! The God-Emperor! He does everything right and nothing he ever does is a mistake! He has perfect judgment! Any criticism of him is invalid and biased! Long live Emperor Trump! God has chosen Trump! YAY!

You don't respond to a pandemic by giving tests to hypochondriacs. Except in instances where you might need to shut them up. Is that what you're shooting for?
Tell ya what ... come on over. I'll shove a swab up your nose and send the results to the CDC. I already have the results printed out and hooray, it's negative.

I would prefer to hear information straight from the source as opposed to second-hand, filtered commentary (regardless of the topic).

Then keep tuning in, keep boosting Trump's ratings, (his press conference ratings are bigger than The Bachelor!!! He actually took a moment to point that out in the middle of a pandemic! Go Team Trump!!!) and pretty soon the day may come when tuning in will be mandatory.

Of course, you can respond to that by whistling "It Can't Happen Here!" but you may want to delay your happy tune until you read that a European democracy just handed absolute Rule By Decree to their president.

Back
Top Bottom