• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Always An Insulting Attacking Control Freak with Coronavirus Reporter's Questions

He made them cry when he sent Hillary back to the woods 4 years ago.

Now we're crying because people are dying while Trump attacks anyone who tells him bad news.

President Trump on Tuesday ripped into a Health and Human Services (HHS) Inspector General over a report that found hospitals faced a shortage of protective equipment and testing to combat the coronavirus pandemic.

A day after blasting the report as "wrong" and attacking its author, Trump likened it in a tweet to "Another Fake Dossier," a reference to a compilation of allegations about his connections to Russia.

"Why didn’t the I.G., who spent 8 years with the Obama Administration (Did she Report on the failed H1N1 Swine Flu debacle where 17,000 people died?), want to talk to the Admirals, Generals, V.P. & others in charge, before doing her report. Another Fake Dossier!" Trump tweeted.​

There was never a man more unfit to lead this nation in a crisis.

Those reporters are so invested in negativity, they seem to be incapable of asking a question in a positive (or even a neutral) way.
Journalists are supposed to be critical of our government to keep government in check.
There are no other regulary, significant ways to question or hold government accountable.

If the press is opposed by a President, it's dangerous, and you shouldn't stand for it.

That you actively oppose the press, because they aren't "what Trump believes is gentle on him", is an American tragedy.

Journalists are supposed to be critical of our government to keep government in check.
There are no other regulary, significant ways to question or hold government accountable.

If the press is opposed by a President, it's dangerous, and you shouldn't stand for it.

That you actively oppose the press, because they aren't "what Trump believes is gentle on him", is an American tragedy.

:spin::spin::spin:

He made them cry when he sent Hillary back to the woods 4 years ago.

And they've been crying ever since...

:baby2

Many of them don't even try to hide their anti-Trump bias anymore.
These clowns aren't journalists.

I know there aren't enough tests. I know in my city/state it is impossible for me to get one. I know this is the fault of the Trump administration.

Its cloudy here and I cant get a tan. Is that Trumps fault too?

You directly compared rape to poor ****ing Trump getting his feelings hurt.

No...I didn't compare rape to Trump. I compared a mindset about one to a mindset about the other.

Quit making **** up.

Its cloudy here and I cant get a tan. Is that Trumps fault too?

You could just use that orange stuff that Trump uses.

Southern and Midwestern Republicans should look at the bright side. Donald Trump is setting a great example for their children.

Then keep tuning in, keep boosting Trump's ratings, (his press conference ratings are bigger than The Bachelor!!! He actually took a moment to point that out in the middle of a pandemic! Go Team Trump!!!) and pretty soon the day may come when tuning in will be mandatory.

Of course, you can respond to that by whistling "It Can't Happen Here!" but you may want to delay your happy tune until you read that a European democracy just handed absolute Rule By Decree to their president.

I appreciate your attempt to express my thoughts for me and tap into my cognition; however, I'd encourage you not to pursue professions or hobbies involving fortune telling, card-reading or psychic abilities.

No...I didn't compare rape to Trump. I compared a mindset about one to a mindset about the other.

Quit making **** up.

That's called comparing.

I'll spell it out for you

The member said (as did I, as do many) that Trump welcomes bad press with his childish behavior.

Later, in another one of your shameless attempts to defend Trump, you made a ridiculous reference about some people blaming rape victims for provoking the crime, thus comparing Trump's response to "bad press" with rape victim blaming.

That's some shameful ****, even for you.

That's called comparing.

I'll spell it out for you

The member said (as did I, as do many) that Trump welcomes bad press with his childish behavior.

Later, in another one of your shameless attempts to defend Trump, you made a ridiculous reference about how some people blamed rape victims for provoking the crime, thus comparing Trump's response for "bad press" to rape victim blaming.

That's some shameful ****, even for you.

Why do you think you're capable of shaming people who don't think like you do? That's the new authoritarian left's game.
Are you sure you're a centrist?

Sorry. I will not stop criticizing Trump even though it irritates you and other Trump supporters.

Its not criticism that is annoying. Its the mindless criticism. That destroys your credibility, not his.

Why do you think you're capable of shaming people who don't think like you do? That's the new authoritarian left's game.
Are you sure you're a centrist?

You must be like Trump.

You hate being called out for your hypocrisy.

Everything I said about Mycroft is 100% spot on. Maybe he should be more careful about the bull**** he spews?

Southern and Midwestern Republicans should look at the bright side. Donald Trump is setting a great example for their children.

Indeed he is. He has had more success in his lifetime than you would if you lived 10,000 years.

Its not criticism that is annoying. Its the mindless criticism. That destroys your credibility, not his.

What about your mindless defense of Trump? Now that is truly mindless. I mean, you don't even offer a counter-argument, it's like "orange man bad" and "hatred from the left" is all you have. You think it's okay for a president to belittle journalists during a briefing? Because they hurt his feelings? The truth is, you have NOTHING to defend that.

You must be like Trump.

You hate being called out for your hypocrisy.

Everything I said about Mycroft is 100% spot on. Maybe he should be more careful about the bull**** he spews?

Obviously, your definition of :bs is different than mine.

What about your mindless defense of Trump? Now that is truly mindless. I mean, you don't even offer a counter-argument, it's like "orange man bad" and "hatred from the left" is all you have. You think it's okay for a president to belittle journalists during a briefing? Because they hurt his feelings? The truth is, you have NOTHING to defend that.

They're not journalists. Journalists don't shoot non-stop gotcha's.

Sorry, but I spend my time here countering mindless liberal posts and now you want me to address yours. Ive done this once already on this thread and the only way to keep my sanity is not to repeat myself to every liberal loon that happens by. If you want an answer, go look it up.

They're not journalists. Journalists don't shoot non-stop gotcha's.

They are journalists. For you to say otherwise is not an argument. Try a different approach.

Sorry, but I spend my time here countering mindless liberal posts and now you want me to address yours. Ive done this once already on this thread and the only way to keep my sanity is not to repeat myself to every liberal loon that happens by. If you want an answer, go look it up.

You. Have. Nothing.

You. Have. Nothing.

Ill admit it doesnt take much to counter mindless liberal posts, but its more than nothing. But if youve got something to say that isnt mindless left wing drivel, roll it out there and we will see if I can handle it.

Ill admit it doesnt take much to counter mindless liberal posts, but its more than nothing. But if youve got something to say that isnt mindless left wing drivel, roll it out there and we will see if I can handle it.

Wow, you're responses are so clever and witty! Completely lacking in argument, critical thinking or common sense, whatsoever, but clever and witty for sure!

You think it's okay for the POTUS to belittle journalists because they ask questions he doesn't like. The rest of us rational thinkers, those who understand and appreciate how a democracy works, do not agree. Nothing new here, right? You've been proving and emphasizing this point since the day Trump took office. You have no argument, no point to make. You'll just post "mindless leftwing drivel blah blah blah" again and make another silly claim about how you're so great debater on a quest to take down liberals, or some other such fantasy.

If the reporters would stop acting like assholes everyone would be better off.

Just like that ****ing idiot yesterday that asked Trump why he hasn't closed down the grocery stores. That brainless mother****er has no business being a reporter.

Asking tough question is their job. Trump and his cult are the world's biggest snowflakes.They are nothing more than a bunch of punks.

Wow, you're responses are so clever and witty! Completely lacking in argument, critical thinking or common sense, whatsoever, but clever and witty for sure!

You think it's okay for the POTUS to belittle journalists because they ask questions he doesn't like. The rest of us rational thinkers, those who understand and appreciate how a democracy works, do not agree. Nothing new here, right? You've been proving and emphasizing this point since the day Trump took office. You have no argument, no point to make. You'll just post "mindless leftwing drivel blah blah blah" again and make another silly claim about how you're so great debater on a quest to take down liberals, or some other such fantasy.

Youve been here less than a year, yet you know what I have been saying for over three years. You must be a sock. What other screen names do you go by here?

Back
Top Bottom