• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Always An Insulting Attacking Control Freak with Coronavirus Reporter's Questions

I wish he would give it a break already! One good thing is that anyone with a brain is getting sick of hearing this type of attack every day from this guy, shameful during a COVID-19 Pandemic. He has a lot of issues, that can't be denied. I didn't even watch this, hard to stomach anymore.....never changes even during a crisis.

Trump Repeatedly Attacks Reporters In Coronavirus Briefing | HuffPost

On the contrary. I don't get TV so I don't see these alleged attacks you assert, but it is well established that the media is the enemy of the people, so I fully support attacking them at every opportunity. They should all have their FCC licenses revoked as far as I'm concerned. They can still publish their anti-American leftist lies if they want, but we don't have to give them a national platform to do it.

Back
Top Bottom