• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now 16 Women that have Accused Trump of Sexual Attacks

Why would anyone think a man who said he likes to grab them by the p###y think he could commit sexual assault?

I don't know--because they can't distinguish between words and actions? I say this as somebody who has said, "Do that again, and I swear I'm gonna kill you" when I had no intention of committing homicide?

Anyway, whether it's Trump or anybody else, we don't convict on accusations but, rather, on evidence. And we presume innocence until proven guilty in a court of law, not in the court of public opinion.

Again, it isn't one woman but 19.............or 24 as someone mentioned. At what point is too much not a coincidence but a pattern?

There are no amount of numbers you can throw up that make this particular charge accurate. The fact is, you have zero evidence that this woman is telling the truth. Zero. So you are relying upon statistics to show that it is probably true. Or more likely to be true than not. Thats not how it works. That is not how we determine guilt or innocence and that is not how we separate fact from fiction. We rely upon facts, not stats.

I don't know--because they can't distinguish between words and actions? I say this as somebody who has said, "Do that again, and I swear I'm gonna kill you" when I had no intention of committing homicide?

Anyway, whether it's Trump or anybody else, we don't convict on accusations but, rather, on evidence. And we presume innocence until proven guilty in a court of law, not in the court of public opinion.

He never said I gonna grab em by the p###y

He said he does grab em by the p###y

So it's "probabilities" vs "fantasies," eh? Where does law fit in? Evidence? Proof?

Fun read: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ac00/0132a8e3a45cc246badd533aff4b22d14584.pdf

We are not talking about a judgment of him in court, though it does need to be mentioned that 2 of the 19 women are taking him to court.

This is about him being our president. Whether he is proven guilty or not in a court of law, the reality is that I do not want someone to be my president who has been accused by so many women of sexual misconduct.

Let me ask you a question since you like asking me questions.

Would you allow your young daughter to be tutored by a person that has been accused 19 times of sexual misconduct (but not proven to be guilty). Answer truthfully, please.

He never said I gonna grab em by the p###y

He said he does grab em by the p###y

No he said they let you. Try to get your facts straight once in a while. And the comment is irrelevant to the discussion. The only thing relevant are the facts. You have none so you spam crap.

No he said they let you. Try to get your facts straight once in a while. And the comment is irrelevant to the discussion. The only thing relevant are the facts. You have none so you spam crap.

2 law suits.

24 accusations

24!!!!!

Your link doesnt answer the question and this is a debate site. If you cant answer questions yourself, why are you here?

My job here is to answer your questions??? Lol

2 law suits.

24 accusations

24!!!!!

You have already proven that you are able to repeat the same irrelevant message over and over. Last chance for you to make an intelligent point or I am moving on.

How many farce sexual misconduct allegations were made against Obama

Maybe nobody could believed Obama was capable of doing the deed.

Or probably conservatives are not as likely to use false accusations as a way to accomplish what they cannot do at the ballot box.

That doesnt even remotely begin to answer the question as to whether or not THIS accusation is true or not.

Does not matter at all. Perception is the most important thing when it comes to choosing people to lead your life.

Let me ask you the same question I just asked someone else.

Would you allow your young daughter to be tutored alone in the tutor's house if you knew that he had 19 accusations of sexual misconduct, though none proven yet?

We are talking about our president. The leader of our nation and one that has to make the right decisions each and every time. How can anyone trust him to do that when he has been accused 19 times of making the wrong and unethical decisions (though unproven). I personally would not put my daughter or myself in such a situation where the probabilities are clearly stacked against her and you. There is a limit to the trust I give, especially when the probabilities favor me being wrong.

Maybe nobody could believed Obama was capable of doing the deed.

Or probably conservatives are not as likely to use false accusations as a way to accomplish what they cannot do at the ballot box.

Yeah....oh wait.....the birth certificate.....ooooooops

We are not talking about a judgment of him in court, though it does need to be mentioned that 2 of the 19 women are taking him to court.

This is about him being our president. Whether he is proven guilty or not in a court of law, the reality is that I do not want someone to be my president who has been accused by so many women of sexual misconduct.

Would you allow your young daughter to be tutored by a person that has been accused 19 times of sexual misconduct (but not proven to be guilty). Answer truthfully, please.

No, but you must also admit that the 19 previous accusations DO NOT prove the accuracy or the validity or #20. Each accusation must be proven on its own. So far, exactly none have.

There are no amount of numbers you can throw up that make this particular charge accurate. The fact is, you have zero evidence that this woman is telling the truth. Zero. So you are relying upon statistics to show that it is probably true. Or more likely to be true than not. Thats not how it works. That is not how we determine guilt or innocence and that is not how we separate fact from fiction. We rely upon facts, not stats.

Hey, you can run your life any way you want. After all, it is your life. I choose to run my life with more precautions though they may end up being unnecessary. Ever hear that being safe is better than being sorry?

I am ultimately responsible for what happens to me and my family and I will not put myself or my family in a position of risk simply to give someone that has never proven to be reliable the benefit of the doubt.

Show me one other case in history where a man was accused 19 times of the same type of crime that was ultimately proven innocent.

Common sense and probabilities tear your story down.

Kavanaugh for one. Proven innocent? No. That's not the way our system works. He was never found guilty.

President Trump has never been found guilty, nor indicted. One would think that with 19 women, and 25 years, at least one would have pressed charges. They haven't.

No, but you must also admit that the 19 previous accusations DO NOT prove the accuracy or the validity or #20. Each accusation must be proven on its own. So far, exactly none have.

You know full well that almost nothing in life is black and white. Everything is a shade of gray given than no one is perfect. Caution is always better than running blind into an unsafe building.

Kavanaugh for one. Proven innocent? No. That's not the way our system works. He was never found guilty.

President Trump has never been found guilty, nor indicted. One would think that with 19 women, and 25 years, at least one would have pressed charges. They haven't.

2 have filed law suits

Does not matter at all. Perception is the most important thing when it comes to choosing people to lead your life.

Let me ask you the same question I just asked someone else.

Would you allow your young daughter to be tutored alone in the tutor's house if you knew that he had 19 accusations of sexual misconduct, though none proven yet?

We are talking about our president. The leader of our nation and one that has to make the right decisions each and every time. How can anyone trust him to do that when he has been accused 19 times of making the wrong and unethical decisions (though unproven). I personally would not put my daughter or myself in such a situation where the probabilities are clearly stacked against her and you. There is a limit to the trust I give, especially when the probabilities favor me being wrong.

Thanks, but I am aware of who the president is and I am also aware that you have come to your own conclusions as to his character. Your argument is that this accusation is credible because others have accused him of somewhat similar things in the past. That is not how one determines the truthfulness of a given accusation though. There is zero evidence that this woman is telling the truth but you are more than happy to believe based upon the weight of other unproven accusations. So far, only 2 have actually filed suit against Trump so that tells me there are but two legitimate accusations against him, not 24. But you will simply add this piece of unsubtantiated crap to the pile and raise the number to 25. This woman cant even remember what year it happened let alone the day or month. Yet can quote Trump verbatim, knows the store, what she was wearing and every other detail of the supposed event. Sorry, but thats not believable. You believe it because, well, TRUMMMMMP!!!

You know full well that almost nothing in life is black and white. Everything is a shade of gray given than no one is perfect. Caution is always better than running blind into an unsafe building.

Not true, there are plenty of black and whites in life. Hiding in the gray is a moral cop out that only weakens the white and strengthens the black. This issue ios black and white. Either it happened or it didnt and we have no evidence that it did.

Actually, you are wrong. Two women have presently pressed charges.

But they’ve fought back too. Zervos, a former Apprentice contestant who says that Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007, has sued him for defamation. She says that by calling her a liar after she went public with her account in 2016, Trump harmed her “reputation, honor, and dignity.”

Trump’s lawyers have fought the suit, filed in New York court, arguing that a sitting president cannot be sued in state court. But they’ve lost every step of the way, most recently in March when an appeals court judge ruled that the suit could go forward.

As part of the suit, Zervos’s lawyers have subpoenaed all Trump campaign documents relating not just to Zervos but to “any woman alleging that Donald J. Trump touched her inappropriately.” That means that if her team succeeds, her suit could expose what the campaign knew, and what it did, about a variety of allegations beyond her own.

Also suing Trump: Alva Johnson, a former campaign staffer who alleges that he kissed her without consent in 2016 and paid her less than her white male colleagues. Omarosa Manigault Newman, a former White House staffer, is seeking to join that suit, though she alleges only pay discrimination, not sexual misconduct.

Thanks, but I am aware of who the president is and I am also aware that you have come to your own conclusions as to his character. Your argument is that this accusation is credible because others have accused him of somewhat similar things in the past. That is not how one determines the truthfulness of a given accusation though. There is zero evidence that this woman is telling the truth but you are more than happy to believe based upon the weight of other unproven accusations. So far, only 2 have actually filed suit against Trump so that tells me there are but two legitimate accusations against him, not 24. But you will simply add this piece of unsubtantiated crap to the pile and raise the number to 25. This woman cant even remember what year it happened let alone the day or month. Yet can quote Trump verbatim, knows the store, what she was wearing and every other detail of the supposed event. Sorry, but thats not believable. You believe it because, well, TRUMMMMMP!!!

You deflected and repeated your previous allegations. You did not respond to my question about you allowing your young underage daughter to be tutored alone in the house of a man accused 19 times of sexual misconduct, though not proven guilty yet.

It is a simple yes or no answer. Can you not answer it?

So accusation is enough for you. Alrighty then.

No, I wouldn't want my daughter to be tutored by someone accused 19 times of sexual misconduct. But in my world, and I do mean my real community, somebody who has been publicly accused 19 times is going to have convictions, about which I will have read in my local newspaper, and that person is not going to be hired as a tutor anyway.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the accusations levied against President Trump. :roll:

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how improbable it is. We all have a right to our fantasies. Nonetheless, you cannot convince me that 19 different women, many of which have been proven to have had contact with Trump were suddenly all convinced to lie about it. Especially given that sexual misconduct is a favorite thing to lie about and yet no other president other than Bill Clinton (who was proven to have been guilty of it) has ever been accused of the same thing and then by so many women.

You are entitled to throw common sense out the window if you so chose. I choose not to.

Once again total misrepresentation of facts like per usual involving Trump.

When it comes to accusations, you cant just "no other president besides X has been accused" because this self pitty sexual harassment terminology is a recent thing that started only a couple years ago and was brought to light by Harvey Weinstein scandal in which i dont think he has gone to jail for and simply will settle money to his accusers because its usually what its about...(again i have not done much research on his case, so i could be wrong on that point).

Overall, we have already seen plenty of faked sexual harassment claims, as well as sexual harassment being used to take down political candidates such as Roy Moore, and this is not any different with trump, i would not be surprised something else to come out right before re election where a women all the sudden gets the courage after 30 years to come out and say something before voting begins.

Maybe some of those claims are true, maybe its a mix of both and it was consensual or for the money, we all know that sort of thing is common these days, regardless of what it is, if you are going to comeout many years later i simply refuse to believe a word of it unless you are like many women who actually be assaulted that come out and get the scumbag in prison...

Also nothing that you have said is "common sense" worthy... You are simply accepting any negative news towards Trump and portraying something that is only an accusation as fact, thus actually being very closed minded with an agenda and not using any common sense to think how someone's unproven claims can be false.

Back
Top Bottom