• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now 16 Women that have Accused Trump of Sexual Attacks

I gave a link already. 2 women have sued him

But this woman hasnt, right? Oh, and you never answered the question as to when this supposed attack took place.

But this woman hasnt, right? Oh, and you never answered the question as to when this supposed attack took place.

Gave you the link buddy

It does not matter how many "friends or family" one may have told. Why? Their story may be a complete fabrication. People often exaggerate the encounters they have with "famous" people. Over time, depending on their feelings for such individuals, the stories may grow in the telling.

Now I don't know if any of these stories are true or not. What I do hold to is that a person should be presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. That does not mean they are, in fact, innocent.

It just means if you don't at least bring charges to seek to show guilt, then IMO your naked allegation remains just that...an unproven assertion and the accused retains the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah, yeah and yeah again,

The fact remains that it is 19 different women accusing him. If it was just one or two, I would give your theory a bit more credibility but when you get into the kind of numbers being seen, that possibility goes away. Keep in mind that we have had 45 presidents and some of them were hated enough to the point that some people would try to invent negative scenarios to discredit them. Certainly, Obama was hated by enough people to where negative inventions were created. No sexual allegations surfaced. There has never been any president that has had 19 sexual misconduct allegations against him , not even Bill Clinton that was proven to be a sexual predator. He only had 4 sexual misconduct allegations (see wikipedia below).

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by four women: Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of raping her in 1978; Leslie Millwee[1] accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1980; Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself to her in 1991 as well as sexually harassing her; and Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without her consent in 1993. The Jones allegations became public in 1994, during Clinton's first term as president, while Willey's and Broaddrick's accusations became public in 1999, toward the end of Clinton's second term. Millwee did not make her accusations until 2016.

The chances of Trump being innocent are so astronomical as to be believed only by children under the age of 5 and cult members that see their idol as perfect.

lw2ld5icl2631.jpg

Funny but not realistic.

As you say, "No evidence...." Innocent until proven guilty.

Hey, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Yourself included.

Nonetheless, I like to guide my life by probabilities and not by fantasies. If I believed that I could win the lottery (13 million to 1 shot), I would invest every penny that I earned given that when I won I would have more money that what I spent. The reality is that winning the lottery is mostly fantasy and if you do that, probabilities are that you will go broke, starve, be unable to house and feed your family, etc.

Then again, there are many people that do believe they are going to win the lottery and continue trying. I once met a man that spent an average of $100 a week playing the lottery and when I met him he had been doing for a couple of years and still had not won.

Im so over this entire farce accusations that are now being used to simply take down people as a political hit job. Majority of these cases are unproven beyond he says/she says, and almost all of them happened 20-30 years ago as if somehow it was ok for that long and only now it really bothers them.

In a simple answer, the reason why none of it affects Trump is because none of these women are credible because it either did not happen or they want attention/money to keep silent about a 1 night stand(stormy Daniels). People will do just about anything for some self pity and 15 minutes of fame.

Im so over this entire farce accusations that are now being used to simply take down people as a political hit job. Majority of these cases are unproven beyond he says/she says, and almost all of them happened 20-30 years ago as if somehow it was ok for that long and only now it really bothers them.

In a simple answer, the reason why none of it affects Trump is because none of these women are credible because it either did not happen or they want attention/money to keep silent about a 1 night stand(stormy Daniels). People will do just about anything for some self pity and 15 minutes of fame.

How many farce sexual misconduct allegations were made against Obama

The question is, are this womans accusations factual. You have zero evidence that they are. You cant argue that similar accusations, that havent been proven, lend any weight to this accusation. If she has no evidence that this attack occurred, there is no reason to believe that it did.

Show me one other case in history where a man was accused 19 times of the same type of crime that was ultimately proven innocent.

Common sense and probabilities tear your story down.

I was alive 30 years ago and I clearly remember rape being bad.

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how improbable it is. We all have a right to our fantasies. Nonetheless, you cannot convince me that 19 different women, many of which have been proven to have had contact with Trump were suddenly all convinced to lie about it. Especially given that sexual misconduct is a favorite thing to lie about and yet no other president other than Bill Clinton (who was proven to have been guilty of it) has ever been accused of the same thing and then by so many women.

You are entitled to throw common sense out the window if you so chose. I choose not to.

And his 'not being a moral man' is not evidence that this womans accusation is true. She doesnt need to prove her claim to the left, they will believe anything that casts Trump in a negative light. I am going to need a little more

Again, it isn't one woman but 19.............or 24 as someone mentioned. At what point is too much not a coincidence but a pattern?

You cannot argue the figures and the facts. Only 5% (or less) of rape allegations have been found to be false, Meaning that in Trump's case that would mean that perhaps 1 of the 19 allegations is false. What about the other 18?

In addition, didn't he personally say that he likes to grab them by the *****?

As it is, it is likely there are more women that were assaulted by Trump but that have not come out because they do not want the negative publicity or the fact that he will not be prosecuted. You cannot argue the numbers.

The Russia collusion accusation didn't work, so now they are trying the rape accusation. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything, but evidence is required.

The Russia collusion accusation didn't work, so now they are trying the rape accusation. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything, but evidence is required.

If Republicans exercised one quarter of the skepticism toward Clinton's accusers that they're exercising now, they would have dismissed those accusations on day one.

24 women!!!!!

I see, so

patterns of behavior? Out the window
probability assessment? Out the window
track record of aggressive behavior toward women:? Out the window
wife accusing him of rape? Out the window
19 different women accusing him whereas this has never occurred before to anyone? Out the window
Hollywood tape where he said he grabs them by the ***** and kisses them on the mouth when he meets them? Out the window

I guess you are the kind of a person that is walking in a bad neighborhood and see a hooded man running at you with a gun in his hand and you will not run away until he "actually" shoots you, right? After all, you need proof before you make any assessment, right?

Hey, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Yourself included.

Nonetheless, I like to guide my life by probabilities and not by fantasies. If I believed that I could win the lottery (13 million to 1 shot), I would invest every penny that I earned given that when I won I would have more money that what I spent. The reality is that winning the lottery is mostly fantasy and if you do that, probabilities are that you will go broke, starve, be unable to house and feed your family, etc.

Then again, there are many people that do believe they are going to win the lottery and continue trying. I once met a man that spent an average of $100 a week playing the lottery and when I met him he had been doing for a couple of years and still had not won.

So it's "probabilities" vs "fantasies," eh? Where does law fit in? Evidence? Proof?

Fun read: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/ac00/0132a8e3a45cc246badd533aff4b22d14584.pdf

Show me one other case in history where a man was accused 19 times of the same type of crime that was ultimately proven innocent.

Common sense and probabilities tear your story down.

That doesnt even remotely begin to answer the question as to whether or not THIS accusation is true or not.

That doesnt even remotely begin to answer the question as to whether or not THIS accusation is true or not.

You have to trust a guy who says grab em by the p###y

Back
Top Bottom