• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is now 16 Women that have Accused Trump of Sexual Attacks

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
and so it continues, the accusations of sexual attacks and misconduct by Donald Trump.

By some counts 16 or 19 accusations have come forth. One of even perhaps two can be sometimes excused away as fame seeking or lying for personal benefit. Nonetheless when it gets into the teens and then Trump himself clearly stating that he "loves to grab them by the *****", it does become a pattern of someone that does not respect women, has no regard for the law, and more importantly has no respect for what is right and wrong.

Trump accused of sexual assault or predation by 16th woman
Journalist E. Jean Carroll reveals in her new book how Trump allegedly assaulted her in the mid-'90s.

Journalist and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll revealed Friday that President Donald Trump allegedly sexually assaulted her in the mid-1990s. The details, verified by New York Magazine, appear in her newest book along with five other attacks she experienced by men over the course of her life.

According to Carroll, the two met at Bergdorf Goodman, a luxury department store, sometime “in late 1995 or early 1996,” recognizing each other as “that advice lady” and “that real-estate tycoon.” She agreed to help him buy a gift for “a girl,” presumably his wife at the time, Marla Maples.

Trump proceeded to suggest that Carroll try on a lacy bodysuit, but she countered he should try it on instead. Eventually, after reaching the dressing rooms, Trump allegedly shoved her against a wall, pulled down her tights, and sexually assaulted her, “forcing his fingers around my private area, thrust[ing] his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me.”

According to Wikipedia, the number of sexual misconduct allegations against Trump is now a total of 19. In this link you will find each name and each allegation clearly stated.

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 19 women since the 1980s. Those accusations have resulted in three widely reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit as part of a settlement for relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.

What is even worse is that Trump supporters ignore these allegations and continue to support Trump sexually assaulting women. They then turn around and call Joe Biden "creepy". My gawd, the hypocrisy here is the max.

Last edited:
Yes I see another snake has crawled out from under her rock. There should be jail time for women that falsely scream rape.

and so it continues, the accusations of sexual attacks and misconduct by Donald Trump.

By some counts 16 or 19 accusations have come forth. One of even perhaps two can be sometimes excused away as fame seeking or lying for personal benefit. Nonetheless when it gets into the teens and then Trump himself clearly stating that he "loves to grab them by the *****", it does become a pattern of someone that does not respect women, has no regard for the law, and more importantly has no respect for what is right and wrong.

According to Wikipedia, the number of sexual misconduct allegations against Trump is now a total of 19. In this link you will find each name and each allegation clearly stated.

What is even worse is that Trump supporters ignore these allegations and continue to support Trump sexually assaulting women. They then turn around and call Joe Biden "creepy". My gawd, the hypocrisy here is the max.

You don't happen to know the exact number of these accusations that have resulted in a trial do you?

You don't happen to know the exact number of these accusations that have resulted in a trial do you?

Is that your excuse for Trump?

Here are your answers"

How common are false allegations of rape or sexual assault?

One commonly cited figure holds that 5 percent of rape allegations are found to be false, but that figure paints a very incomplete picture, says Belknap. Typically, this figure comes from studies done on college students, an estimated 95 percent of whom do not report their assaults to police. Overall, an estimated 8 to 10 percent of women are thought to report their rapes to the police, which means that — at the very highest — we can infer that 90 percent of rapes go unreported, says Belknap. Obviously, only those rapes that are reported in the first place can be considered falsely reported, so that 5 percent figure only applies to 10 percent (at most) of rapes that occur. This puts the actual false allegation figure closer to 0.5 percent.

Of course, these figures are estimates, and Belknap doesn’t doubt they’re imperfect — we can’t count what isn’t being counted. But her research suggests that, if anything, we underestimate the number of rapes that go unreported.

Why might a rape allegation be deemed false?

Though “false accusation” is often used synonymously with “made-up accusation,” there are many factors that might result in an allegation being deemed “false.” One is that the woman who initially made the accusation chooses to recant it — which doesn’t necessarily mean that she was lying. “If you don’t want to go through a police investigation, for any reason — and there are many many reasons why you might not want to, it’s really traumatizing — then the easiest and quickest way to get out of it is to recant and say you were lying,” says Newman.

and.....

Why would the state decide not to move ahead with the case?
If law enforcement or the prosecution team feel that they are not able to prove guilt, they may decide not to press charges. They may have encountered challenges proving the case due to a lack of evidence, an inability to identify the perpetrator, or other factors. It can be tough to hear, but this is not meant to diminish your experience. Out of every 1000 instances of rape, only 13 cases get referred to a prosecutor, and only 7 cases will lead to a felony conviction.1 No matter the final outcome, reporting increases the likelihood that the perpetrator will face consequences.

The harsh reality is the only ones that care are those already politically opposed to whom is being accused. Trump supporters do not care about the accusations against him, similar story about Biden and just about anyone else.

This is our new political norm.

Yes I see another snake has crawled out from under her rock. There should be jail time for women that falsely scream rape.

You cannot argue the figures and the facts. Only 5% (or less) of rape allegations have been found to be false, Meaning that in Trump's case that would mean that perhaps 1 of the 19 allegations is false. What about the other 18?

In addition, didn't he personally say that he likes to grab them by the *****?

As it is, it is likely there are more women that were assaulted by Trump but that have not come out because they do not want the negative publicity or the fact that he will not be prosecuted. You cannot argue the numbers.

The harsh reality is the only ones that care are those already politically opposed to whom is being accused. Trump supporters do not care about the accusations against him, similar story about Biden and just about anyone else.

This is our new political norm.

I care.

This woman is saying he stuck his duck in her in a dept store dressing room, against her will.

That is serious. But is it true?

There in lies the problem.

I have some questions.

First, it was 20 years ago. So, why bring it up now, and not when it happened? Feer? OK. Then why not bring it up in 2016? Why now? How is this not clearly politically motivated? 10 to 1 odds this lady is a liberal/Democrat. Does trump only rape/molest democrat ladies? Seems so.

Next, it happened in a dept store. Surely there is security camera footage, at least putting the 2 of them together? This is assuming that zero witnesses will be found to corroborate this story...

Next...it was in a freaking dept store! She didn't scream or yell? Pretty public place to be getting raped.

If he did this, he needs to answer for it, but. So far, to me anyway...this story has some major holes.

Funny thing is, she had the last 4 years ample opportunity to "come out with her story" because the media would have just loved to print her BS.

But no, she waited until it was time for her book release.

A fictitious story to advertise a fiction novel. :lol:

The left has made so many false claims, cried wolf, lied about DJT, normal people consider the left straight up nutjobs. :)

I think you missed the "how".

Operatives agree to pay someone who agrees to come forward.

Accusations are then made via press release.

Accuser whines and takes on the role of victim.

Press generates massive hits from well trained circus.

Nothing comes about.

Paid accuser slinks back under rock.

Operatives reload weapon in preparation for the next wave.

What's interesting is the New Democratic Party thinks everyday Americans aren't smart enough to see what they are doing....

Should probably keep in mind that the left already paved the way on how to react as a result of Bill Clinton and the women he attacked.

Let’s hope she kept her dirty underwear!

=Democrats are the biggest suckers on the planet. I guess her releasing her book has nothing to do with it or the fact she claimed to be raped in a public place yet she didn't call out for help or the fact she doesn't have a single witness to put them together in this department store including cameras to validate her story. We all love the fact how Liberals say accusations are now convictions.

Why is it none of these alleged rape victims from 20-30 years ago ever made a claim, a report, have a witness, told a friend or family member (Not one) but they all came out when Trump run for president because. Oh, I got it, Trump said a dirty word so he must be a serial rapist. Only in the Liberal world would you even think of supporting such idiocy.

It didn't work against Kavanaugh and it didn't work against Trump in 2016 so lets do the same thing over and over looking for a different result.

How do you get suckered in so easily? I mean, you gotta want to be suckered in to buy something so obviously stupid.

Is that your excuse for Trump?

Here are your answers"

and.....

So the answer is zero.

Anyone can make an accusation toward anyone at any time. Even for the purpose of promoting a book or attempting to bring down a SCOTUS pick. Backing the claim is a different issue.

=Democrats are the biggest suckers on the planet. I guess her releasing her book has nothing to do with it or the fact she claimed to be raped in a public place yet she didn't call out for help or the fact she doesn't have a single witness to put them together in this department store including cameras to validate her story. We all love the fact how Liberals say accusations are now convictions.

Why is it none of these alleged rape victims from 20-30 years ago ever made a claim, a report, have a witness, told a friend or family member (Not one) but they all came out when Trump run for president because. Oh, I got it, Trump said a dirty word so he must be a serial rapist. Only in the Liberal world would you even think of supporting such idiocy.

It didn't work against Kavanaugh and it didn't work against Trump in 2016 so lets do the same thing over and over looking for a different result.

How do you get suckered in so easily? I mean, you gotta want to be suckered in to buy something so obviously stupid.

Actually, almost all of them (if not all) made comments to friends and/or family at the time. The newest one Jean Carroll goes on to say:

Carroll says she told two friends at the time about the assault. One encouraged her to go to the police, but another warned Trump would "bury" her with the aid of his lawyers.

By the way, both of those friends have confirmed she told them of the incident at the time it happened.

If you really care (instead of blindly defending him) and do the research, you will find that most of the accusations (if not all) were at least reported to family or friends at the time.

One of the main reasons given by almost all the women for not reporting it to the police is that Trump was a celebrity (not likely they would be believed), had over 200 lawyers working for him and was suing everyone that disagreed with him and those odds are difficult to go against by a single woman.

You also need to consider that this is not just one or two women but 19 women and to be innocent of so many is totally against realistic odds, especially when his own wife once accused him of raping here. She certainly was not looking for fame and fortune.

You guys really are defending a man that is clearly showing his tendencies toward this in most everything he does.

Last edited:
So the answer is zero.

Anyone can make an accusation toward anyone at any time. Even for the purpose of promoting a book or attempting to bring down a SCOTUS pick. Backing the claim is a different issue.

Then how come no one accused Obama or Bush of sexual misconduct? Not one person. Trump has been accused by 19 women. He has given public testimony that he "grabs them by the *****", he goes into the locker room of naked teenagers at this pageants, etc etc etc.

It is a huge stretch of the imagination to say he is NOT guilty of this. Huge stretch. It is like giving benefit of the doubt to a pedophile as he is inviting a child he does not know off the street into his car.

Actually, almost all of them (if not all) made comments to friends and/or family at the time. The newest one Jean Carroll goes on to say:
Bulls***. Not one person has come forward to support any of these claims.

One of the main reasons given by almost all the women for not reporting it to the police is that Trump was a celebrity (not likely they would be believed), had over 200 lawyers working for him and was suing everyone that disagreed with him and those odds are difficult to go against by a single woman.

Hence where the story becomes a known lie. You can't file a lawsuit against a witness in a criminal case. You can make a counter claim to the court in the same instance but NO court would here any lawsuit for defamation against a witness in a criminal proceeding and you can't file a suit against a District Attorney as the case would plead Superior Court of ******* County vs Donald Trump.

Any threat against a witness in a criminal case/investigation is witness tampering and carries its own charges This one point alone proves your theories to be utter Bulls***.

Not to mention if any of these 20 alleged victims were to make such a claim to law enforcement and had evidence like seamen or witnesses, they know that Trump would fall over backwards to buy them off.

You guys really are defending a man that is clearly showing his tendencies toward this in most everything he does.
Not defending Trump, just not willing to swallow Liberal BS. We saw what happened during the Kavanaugh hearings where Liberals accused him of being a high school alcoholic rape train member with the very same accusations. We didn't buy it then and no one is going to buy it now.

I think "Guilty until proven innocent" is pretty bad too.

I disagree. Leftists aren't suckers, they have a mental disorder that makes them do the same thing over and over expecting different results. :) Here are the results of their actions:

When the left makes these accusations, and they routinely are found to be false, Americans begin to tune it all out. When a real case of rape comes along, everyone is naturally skeptical. And this is an injustice to the REAL victims. So you see, leftists have screwed it all up. Which really shouldn't be any surprise, to anyone. As we all know leftists mess up everything they tough.

Bulls***. Not one person has come forward to support any of these claims.

Hence where the story becomes a known lie. You can't file a lawsuit against a witness in a criminal case. You can make a counter claim to the court in the same instance but NO court would here any lawsuit for defamation against a witness in a criminal proceeding and you can't file a suit against a District Attorney as the case would plead Superior Court of ******* County vs Donald Trump.

Any threat against a witness in a criminal case/investigation is witness tampering and carries its own charges This one point alone proves your theories to be utter Bulls***.

Not to mention if any of these 20 alleged victims were to make such a claim to law enforcement and had evidence like seamen or witnesses, they know that Trump would fall over backwards to buy them off.

Not defending Trump, just not willing to swallow Liberal BS. We saw what happened during the Kavanaugh hearings where Liberals accused him of being a high school alcoholic rape train member with the very same accusations. We didn't buy it then and no one is going to buy it now.

Liberal BS? You mean to tell me all the women that have come forward are confirmed liberals?

By the way, then what do you call the Republicans who accuse Joe Biden of being "creepy" because he kissed a woman on top of her head and put his hands on another woman's shoulders and did all of this publicly? Do we now swallow their conservative BS?

Is that not the height of hypocrisy?

I am sorry, but I am not buying your BS defense.

The liberals were around when Bush was president but no one ever accused Bush of sexual misconduct. In addition, these are women from Trump's past and most have in some way, shape or form been in contact with Trump and yes, most reported the incident to someone close to them when it happened (it can be proven). So your response to this is what is all BS. Just TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome).

Your colors are clearly coming out and your mouth is wide open drooling about your idol. Sorry, but you have lost any credibility that you may have had in the past. You have become one more of those that refuse to see reality and live in a fantasy world of your own making where only you own rules apply. Truth be damned.

Last edited:
Dems are dumb lemming to promote such silliness....

exposes the swamp...keep it up dems

I think "Guilty until proven innocent" is pretty bad too.

Unfortunately, rape and sexual misconduct is one of those crimes that rarely get reported, difficult to prove without DNA evidence (he said, she said) and is easy to explain away by saying "mutual consent". Nonetheless and as I said in the OP, only about 5% or less of the accusations have been proven to be false, making the case against the 19 accusations against Trump even more likely to be true. Especially with what he has personally said before (see Hollywood tape). '

In addition, shouldn't we actually expect much, much, much more from a man who is our president. How many times has any other president been accused (even by his own wife) of so much sexual misconduct. Clinton comes to mind and in his case it was only a few women and those were proven to be true. This suggests that Trump is not only guilty as hell but much more so than Clinton.

Last edited:
Liberal BS? You mean to tell me all the women that have come forward are confirmed liberals?

Lets try and stay on topic. Never made that claim. The claim I made was Liberal pushing these BS stories.

By the way, then what do you call the Republicans who accuse Joe Biden of being "creepy" because he kissed a woman on top of her head and put his hands on another woman's shoulders and did all of this publicly? Do we now swallow their conservative BS?

Its called actual video evidence of Joe Biden being creepy. If you can't divine the difference between the world watching Biden groping these people and an accusation, this is where your problem is.

I am sorry, but I am not buying your BS defense.

Sounds like you are refusing the actual video evidence of Biden groping people over anyone who makes an accusation against Trump.

The liberals were around when Bush was president but no one ever accused Bush of sexual misconduct. In addition, these are women from Trump's past and most have in some way, shape or form been in contact with Trump and yes, most reported the incident to someone close to them when it happened (it can be proven). So your response to this is what is all BS. Just TDS (Trump Devotion Syndrome).

Fine, prove it. Who are all these witnesses. Where is all this evidence. (Hint) percentages, used to be's, calculations, and assumptions don't count.

Your colors are clearly coming out and your mouth is wide open drooling about your idol. Sorry, but you have lost any credibility that you may have had in the past. You have become one more of those that refuse to see reality and live in a fantasy world of your own making where only you own rules apply. Truth be damned.

You sound like an entitled brat. You can't have your way or prove your point so now you are going to digress to more assumptions cuz you said so? Were you stomping your feet when writing this. Whats next, I know you are but what am I?

Lets try and stay on topic. Never made that claim. The claim I made was Liberal pushing these BS stories.

Prove that these women accused Trump at the urging of the "liberals". If you can't prove it then you should not suggest it.

Its called actual video evidence of Joe Biden being creepy. If you can't divine the difference between the world watching Biden groping these people and an accusation, this is where your problem is.

Sounds like you are refusing the actual video evidence of Biden groping people over anyone who makes an accusation against Trump.

Your explanation where you use the word groping is where your problem is. I see a person that is caring (kissy/huggy) and you see it as groping. Then again, you are being a hypocrite because I gave you video evidence of Trump saying he likes to "grab them by the *****". You consider that less of a problem than Joe kissing a woman on top of her head and putting his hands on a womans shoulders?

Fine, prove it. Who are all these witnesses. Where is all this evidence. (Hint) percentages, used to be's, calculations, and assumptions don't count.

You already know what the problems are with proving anyone's guilt regarding rape and sexual misconduct so you are just being facetious.

Nonetheless, one thing that I can prove is that none of the previous 44 presidents were ever accused as much of sexual misconduct at Trump has been. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, the probabilities are that it is a duck.

You sound like an entitled brat. You can't have your way or prove your point so now you are going to digress to more assumptions cuz you said so? Were you stomping your feet when writing this. Whats next, I know you are but what am I?

and you sound like a child that refuses to consider anything that he does not like. You go on and ignore common sense and proven behavior to give a person that has been proven to have no ethics, morals, principles or humanity the benefit of the doubt. You are definitely a cult member.

Prove that these women accused Trump at the urging of the "liberals". If you can't prove it then you should not suggest it.

Oh, How convenient. Thanks for proving my point about Liberals. Lets roll with your statement,
If you can't prove it then you should not suggest it.

Yet here you are thread after thread making accusations without any evidence because you are a Liberal and anything that spews from your mouth should be taken as gospel because you have some data from unrelated sources that prove why its true. Wasn't it you just a few post ago stated since these women all made these accusations, that was enough to confirm Trump is guilty and the fact that he said a dirty word makes him guilty.

Oh the utter hypocrisy. Thanks for that. I was needing a good laugh.

Your explanation where you use the word groping is where your problem is.

You're argument is with the women like Lucy Flores, a Democratic Nevada lawmaker who have come forward about Biden groping her. Not me.

I see a person that is caring (kissy/huggy) and you see it as groping.

Yet all evidence to the contrary. How many Youtube videos would you like to see. What you think doesn't matter. I know thats a feeling hurt for you but lets let the people being fawned over make their own claim, shall we.

Then again, you are being a hypocrite because I gave you video evidence of Trump saying he likes to "grab them by the *****". You consider that less of a problem than Joe kissing a woman on top of her head and putting his hands on a womans shoulders?

Lets see, Which is worse?

Account of Lucy Flores:
As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is now smelling it. And also, what in the actual f***? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair and touching me?”

He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

or two guys doing what ALL guys do. Locker room talk between two individuals.

If you are having a hard time with knowing the difference between these two situations, It is imperative you don't have a daughter because you would be ok with men fondling her over boys shop talk.

Nonetheless, one thing that I can prove is that none of the previous 44 presidents were ever accused as much of sexual misconduct at Trump has been. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, the probabilities are that it is a duck.

Here we are again, you start off your post with
If you can't prove it then you should not suggest it

And just a few lines down
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, the probabilities are that it is a duck.

You are the absolute definition of what it means today to be a Liberal. The most hypocritical self entitled Hillary worshiping people on the planet who are still crying over an election.

And out of these 44 presidents ever being accused of sexual misconduct I guess it just conveniently slipped your mind that Clinton was found guilty of sticking cigars in Monica's vagina and tasting them while in the White House. Yeah, thats real class right their and a Liberal hero, which makes most of what any Liberal would say about Trump pretty much worthless in comparison.

Back
Top Bottom