• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Republican Party Is Imploding

You people who are gloating over the Axlerod gutterball campaign are mistaken

It's not the Republican Party that's going to implode. It's the Economy. It's already beginning.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

Obama didn't run a campaign based on success and unity. He ran a campaign of hate, division, lies, and propaganda. The fact you are proud of that speaks volumes.

people get fired everyday regardless who is in office.

This whole, "we lost so I'm going to take my toys and go home" attitude by Republicans is incredibly pathetic. I've never seen such sore losers.

How does this prove that MILLIONS of blacks are mostly racist and lazy?

It's not up to me to convince you of anything. I only need to point to the aggregate data and economic statistics. I never called anyone lazy. You are projecting. I'm merely explaining while it's available, people will go to where the most money is that has the least path of resistance. It's Human Nature that transcends race. You're stuck on race. You believe this is a race problem. It isn't a race problem. It's a culture problem.

Black unemployment is 15%. Black youth unemployment is 40%+. If they are voting for Obama that means they are still drawing an income somehow. Look like I said before, it's not my job to explain reality and basic economics to you. If they are not starving someone is giving them money and feeding them. Record setting statistics on welfare, food stamps, unemployment for longer than ever before, disability ... she said it right there in the video

The Obamaphone lady is telling you in the video. That's why I keep posting it.

quote:

"OBAMA! EVERYBODY IN CLEVELAND KNOW MINORITY GOT AN OBAMAPHONE. Keep Obama in da President ya know? He gave us a phone, he gonna do more"

"HOW did he give you a phone?"

"YOU SIGN UP If you on Food Stamps, Social Security. You got low income. You disability."

"What's wrong with Romney again?"

"Romney? He sucks ..BAD"

You and the Obamaphones were not interested in Romney's message of a growing economy, higher take home pay, and jobs. Here is the reality of yesterday. A majority of American chose welfare over work. That has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with entitlements and a new culture that the Democrat Party has been manipulating for decades. It has infested our schools, TV shows, movies, Media. Cultural Marxism is everywhere. The black community are nothing more than pawns to Obama and his cronies to realize a larger vision. I've already posted the irrefutable data that shows conclusively that blacks are WORSE OFF now than when Obama took office by a large margin. Obama's Promises are not the reality. That the mega rich have made money hand over fist because of Dodd-Frank. You and your ilk LIED. Obama LIED. The MSM LIED. Sure, it barely got Obama over the finish line, but now what?

You're assuming she's utterly helpless. She isn't anything of the sort. She is completely aware of what she is doing and doesn't give a sh*t, rattling off where to go to get your Free Stuff. You've projected this nobility onto people who have learned to game the system. Anyone who questions it in your perception is a racist. You have NO OTHER rationality for anyone who questions your delusion.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:
This whole, "we lost so I'm going to take my toys and go home" attitude by Republicans is incredibly pathetic. I've never seen such sore losers.

LOL no it's not, it's entertaining as hell.

Of course they do....it CAN'T POSSIBLY be Obama's ultra bad economy, and ObunnyCare.

People have so much hatred that they'll do irrational things to just make a point.

I"ll guess that contractor didnt know how to run his business properly.

You mean like this:

“I’ll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

“The Democrats are playing you for a political CHUMP and if you vote for them, not only are you a CHUMP, you are a traitor to your race!” – Malcolm X
MALCOLM X: "You're A Political Chump!" - YouTube

Maybe one day their eyes will be opened...

let's put this in context, as presented by Bill Moyers (Moyers on America page 167):
When he [President Johnson] signed the act he was euphoric, but late that very night I found him in a melancholy mood as he lay in bed reading the bulldog edition of the Washington Post with headlines celebrating the day. I asked him what was troubling him. "I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come," he said.
Moyers on America: A Journalist and His Times - Bill Moyer - Google Books

appears Johnson was quite prescient
he knew the political cost of doing the right thing

It's not up to me to convince you of anything. I only need to point to the aggregate data and economic statistics. I never called anyone lazy. You are projecting. I'm merely explaining while it's available, people will go to where the most money is that has the least path of resistance. It's Human Nature that transcends race. You're stuck on race. You believe this is a race problem. It isn't a race problem. It's a culture problem.

If 15% of blacks and 40% black youth are voting for Obama that means they are still drawing an income somehow. Look like I said before, it's not my job to explain reality and basic economics to you. If they are not starving someone is giving them money and feeding them. Record setting statistics on welfare, food stamps, unemployment for longer than ever before, disability ... she said it right there in the video

The Obamaphone lady is telling you in the video. That's why I keep posting it.

quote:

"OBAMA! EVERYBODY IN CLEVELAND KNOW MINORITY GOT AN OBAMAPHONE. Keep Obama in da President ya know? He gave us a phone, he gonna do more"

"HOW did he give you a phone?"

"YOU SIGN UP If you on Food Stamps, Social Security. You got low income. You disability."

"What's wrong with Romney again?"

"Romney? He sucks ..BAD"

You and the Obamaphones were not interested in Romney's message of a growing economy, higher take home pay, and jobs. Here is the reality of yesterday. A majority of American chose welfare over work. That has nothing to do with race. It has everything to do with entitlements and a new culture that the Democrat Party has been manipulating for decades. It has infested our schools, TV shows, movies, Media. Cultural Marxism is everywhere. The black community are nothing more than pawns to Obama and his cronies to realize a larger vision. I've already posted the irrefutable data that shows conclusively that blacks are WORSE OFF now than when Obama took office by a large margin. Obama's Promises are not the reality. That the mega rich have made money hand over fist because of Dodd-Frank. You and your ilk LIED. Obama LIED. The MSM LIED. Sure, it barely got Obama over the finish line, but now what?

You're assuming she's utterly helpless. She isn't anything of the sort. She is completely aware of what she is doing and doesn't give a sh*t, rattling off where to go to get your Free Stuff. You've projected this nobility onto people who have learned to game the system. Anyone who questions it in your perception is a racist. You have NO OTHER rationality for anyone who questions your delusion.

Good luck with that.

With a nation of Children, it's hard to beat Santa Claus!

Just to make the point: 4 years ago the GOP was imploding. Then 2010 came along and they dominated the midterms. Then the democratic party was imploding. Then 2012 came along and over 300 electoral votes. Might be a good time to stop saying the other guys are imploding.
Remember the 'Permanent Republican Majority' many years ago?

(before anyone gets the 'idea' that I'M talking about any such thing the opposite way, think again)

Why yes I have noticed. It’s still the democrats who usually play the race card;
:lamo

After your posts and posts like them up and down this thread? Damn.

BTW: How have American Blacks faired economically as compared to the general population over the past four years.
Pretty crappy, overall. Of course that gets to why it isn’t about race, really. It is about class, really it always has been. As it happens the vast majority of blacks have been born into the lower economic classes, and when the economy tanks the people at the bottom tend to get squeezed hardest in real terms.

As well a good deal of the help for poor people, even when the money is first coming from Fed coffers, is gated through and administered by State governments including ones in the Solid South. Historically because that was, sadly, a concession that was made in the implementation of the New Deal that was then used by State governments to reinforce the class lines. Keep the poor poor, keep the poor whites content with their crappy lot by keeping the blacks a notch below that. Which of course brings us to…
Have the colonies vanished? The democratc domiation in South Texas hasn't.
The GOP domination of the Texas state government certainly hasn’t. :^)

Likewise in the poorest of the dirt poor States, AKA The South.

It's not up to me to convince you of anything. I.

LOL YOU'RE the one making the claims, yes it's up to you to prove them. Unless you are just spouting off partisan hackery which is the case here.

And yes, you agreed with the poster that said blacks are racist AND lazy. Your meltdown is amusing though I would call it closer to a temper tantrum. This fact is shown when you are attributing A YOUTUBE VIDEO as representation of the majority of blacks.

LOL YOU'RE the one making the claims, yes it's up to you to prove them. Unless you are just spouting off partisan hackery which is the case here.

And yes, you agreed with the poster that said blacks are racist AND lazy. Your meltdown is amusing though I would call it closer to a temper tantrum. This fact is shown when you are attributing A YOUTUBE VIDEO as representation of the majority of blacks.

Sorry you can't handle the truth. :(

Blacks voted for Obama because he's black

It's not racist to point that out. It's just fact.

and yet we see the only major demographic which mitt won was the white male vote
any chance many of them voted for him only because he was white ... or only because he was not black

"The GOP domination of the Texas state government certainly hasn’t. :^)"

That's true... however all politics is local...the dems control The Valley. They have for decades.

"The GOP domination of the Texas state government certainly hasn’t. :^)"

That's true... however all politics is local...the dems control The Valley. They have for decades.
That is a pile of horse **** excuse for trying to pretend that Austin and Gov Goodhair have no responsibility for the huge array of law, policy, and financial control and influence that the State government has over those “local” places under its jurisdiction.

If this country is still together in 2016, we'll see a gigantic win for conservatives.

LOL...I guess it's possible that one's prognostic skills have improved in 3 days.

Amigo said:
A landslide is coming, for Romney.

Or hope you hit the stopped clock.

To put it simply, the Romney campaign did'nt do their homework.

In Chicago, the campaign recruited a team of behavioral scientists to build an extraordinarily sophisticated database packed with names of millions of undecided voters and potential supporters. The ever-expanding list let the campaign find and register new voters who fit the demographic pattern of Obama backers and methodically track their views through thousands of telephone calls every night.

That allowed the Obama campaign not only to alter the very nature of the electorate, making it younger and less white, but also to create a portrait of shifting voter allegiances. The power of this operation stunned Mr. Romney’s aides on election night, as they saw voters they never even knew existed turn out in places like Osceola County, Fla. “It’s one thing to say you are going to do it; it’s another thing to actually get out there and do it,” said Brian Jones, a senior adviser.

Read more: How Obama Won The Election - Business Insider

That is a pile of horse **** excuse for trying to pretend that Austin and Gov Goodhair have no responsibility for the huge array of law, policy, and financial control and influence that the State government has over those “local” places under its jurisdiction.

I didn't say that at all...who runs Chicago...New York...DC etc...obviously you are not aware of Valley politics...I'd bet you believe illegals have no impact on the public resouces of the region...I'd also bet you think more funding for education will improve public education...I could be wrong...

LOL...I guess it's possible that one's prognostic skills have improved in 3 days.

Or hope you hit the stopped clock.

Quite funny how you dance around me being wrong about a prediction that was based on a feeling. The other thing I said is a result of what the next four years will be like.

Quite funny how you dance around me being wrong about a prediction that was based on a feeling. The other thing I said is a result of what the next four years will be like.

the point is your predictions suck

just as does the latest one

Back
Top Bottom