• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Republican Party Is Imploding

Romney was fine

The real truth is Obama was able to buy off the idiot vote and run a gutter campaign

There is no mandate. It's the status quo. The Economy isn't suddenly going to get better. Obama wasn't elected because his policies worked. He was able to build a victim group mentality coalition that wants Free Stuff that outnumbered those who want to get a job and work within his lousy economy that is only going to contract even more, making opportunities for those that have been unemployed longer than at any other point in over 30 years that much harder.

Keep telling yourself this and you will keep losing elections.

Hey if you want to call me a racist go for it. It goes with the territory when explaining hard truths and reality. Your answer to anything you don't agree with is to label and objectify people. I don't bother with those tactics.

Hard truths and reality? You simply showed us a YouTube of someone and projected that on to an entire population.

Why did Clinton get the overwhelming percentage of the African-American population?

Blacks voted for Obama because he's black

It's not racist to point that out. It's just fact.
It is when that “fact” is a big steaming pile of crap. Unless there has been some extreme photoshopping of every picture of Al “90% of the black vote” Gore I’ve ever seen.

Now was there up to mid-single digit numbers of the black vote that went for Obama in part because of his skin color? That is indeed a possibility. Was it entirely possible that there were blacks that were convinced to vote at all by Obama for which the symbolism of a black[ish] man in the Whitehouse, being a part of that history, was a factor, accounting for a lot of that higher percentage? I’d guess even more likely.

But your statement, steamy pile of turds.

The white votes were nothing near 12:1.

I was trying to get a point across. Bronson found a video on YouTube and projected that reasoning onto the entire African-American population who voted for Obama.

African-Americans vote overwhelmingly Democrat. It's no surprise they voted overwhelmingly Democrat in 2008 and 2012. They would have done the same if it was a white liberal Democrat.

Because they felt he was a better candidate? Next.

A mental patient who is a crook? Dodge noted

images

I was trying to get a point across. Bronson found a video on YouTube and projected that reasoning onto the entire African-American population who voted for Obama.

African-Americans vote overwhelmingly Democrat. It's no surprise they voted overwhelmingly Democrat in 2008 and 2012. They would have done the same if it was a white liberal Democrat.

Oh you are mistaken. I don't deal in absolutes. I deal in percentages. I never claimed Obama received 100% of the black vote. What did he get? 97% 98% 96%?

15% Black Unemployment. 40+% Black Youth Unemployment. Obviously a large percentage of blacks didn't vote for Obama because they want a job. Jobs aren't being created in Obama's Economy to keep with population growth. Blacks aren't the most educated and skilled workers in an economy where increasingly you need a BA in Computer Science to make 10-12 an hour doing tech support.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII

Don't worry. He gave them a phone. He's gonna do more. He'll just reach into his stash and magic happens. Look I'm a student of history, economics, psychology, and the Human Condition. The Popular Mind is being manipulated and brainwashed by Utopian Promises that are not sustainable. Yea I know, Obama has all the answers. he'll just tax the rich more right? No unintended consequences right? Anyone who doesn't buy into Obama worship groupthink is a racist. We get it. That's your "argument"

Look at the state of the black family. 70% of kids born out of wedlock. The largest % of babies exterminated in what are now going to be Obama paid for abortion mills are black. Those are just hard truths. Reality. Go ahead. Call me a racist if makes you feel better, but let me tell you something. Obama and your pals in the Democrat Party are not helping these people. An Economy is going to exist whether the United States has a functioning Economy or not. There is always going to be an "Economy" existing somewhere. When the Obama money dries up these people are going to left to fend for themselves with NO skills and NO Opportunities. You think Hurricane Sandy is bad. Just wait.

Obama Money - Where Did it Come From? - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4LgbTlT8Dw

Last edited:

You are absolutely correct. And when one considers the 'Solid South' during the Civil Rights years, one can only wonder why. When one views the colonias in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas one can only marvel at he fact that most Mexican Americans vote democrat.

Oh you are mistaken. I don't deal in absolutes. I deal in percentages. I never claimed Obama received 100% of the black vote. What did he get? 97% 98% 96%?

15% Black Unemployment. 40+% Black Youth Unemployment. Obviously a large percentage of blacks didn't vote for Obama because they want a job.

Do you agree that if the Democrat was a white liberal that an overwhelming percentage of blacks would have voted for the white liberal?

You should stop listening to Fox News... they are not exactly the most reliable source anymore.

I laugh so much each time you think that we watch Fox News. :lamo We hate them!

15% Black Unemployment. 40+% Black Youth Unemployment. Obviously a large percentage of blacks didn't vote for Obama because they want a job. Jobs aren't being created in Obama's Economy to keep with population growth. Blacks aren't the most educated and skilled workers in an economy where increasingly you need a BA in Computer Science to make 10-12 an hour doing tech support.

MY EBT (NOW ON iTUNES) - By @MrEBT & @CaptnHook_Maine - YouTube

Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Explicit) - YouTube

Don't worry. He gave them a phone. He's gonna do more. He'll just reach into his stash and magic happens. Look I'm a student of history, economics, psychology, and the Human Condition. The Popular Mind is being manipulated and brainwashed by Utopian Promises that are not sustainable. Yea I know, Obama has all the answers. he'll just tax the rich more right? No unintended consequences right?

Look at the state of the black family. 70% of kids born out of wedlock. The largest % of babies exterminated in what are now going to be Obama paid for abortion mills are black. Those are just hard truths. Reality. Go ahead. Call me a racist if makes you feel better, but let me tell you something. Obama and your pals in the Democrat Party are not helping these people. The Economy is going to exist whether the United States has a functioning Economy or not. When the Obama money dries up these people are going to left to fend for themselves with NO skills and NO Opportunities.

If this country is still together in 2016, we'll see a gigantic win for conservatives.

You are absolutely correct. And when one considers the 'Solid South' during the Civil Rights years, one can only wonder why. When one views the colonias in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas one can only marvel at he fact that most Mexican Americans vote democrat.
Because you are talking about a very different time, and very different parties. The GOP has taken over ownership of the Solid South, has for a number of decades now. You somehow didn’t notice? :shock:

Because the Democratic Party went through it’s own deep, deep changes and the Dixicrats didn’t much like it.

Not a dodge at all, you just didn't like the answer.

You didn't answer. You dodged. I don't deal in emotional reasoning like you do

Go ahead. Call me a racist if it makes you feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4LgbTlT8Dw

You're operating from the assumption that Democrats actually want to help Blacks. They don't. The Democrat Party is exploiting blacks for votes. You can't point to ONE economic fact that blacks are better off now than they were under Reagan.

More poverty exists in the Black Community now than ever before.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/03/obama-african-americans-paradox

There was only one trouble with these assessments. They weren't true. African Americans, as a group, are far worse off now than they were when Obama came to power and the gap between whites and blacks in terms of wealth and income has increased under Obama's tenure. The overall rate of unemployment may be close to where it was when Obama took office, but black unemployment is up 11%. Meanwhile the wealth gap has doubled during this recession with the average white American now having 22 times more wealth than their black counterparts. So too has the educational achievement gap with the rate at which white Americans graduate from high school growing at a far faster clip than black students.

They are worse off yet they voted for him anyways. Why.

Last edited:
You didn't answer. You dodged. I don't deal in emotional reasoning like you do

Go ahead. Call me a racist if it makes you feel better.

"Obama Money" Scam Has People Lined Up In NYC - YouTube

You're operating from the assumption that Democrats actually want to help Blacks. They don't. The Democrat Party is exploiting blacks for votes. You can't point to ONE economic fact that blacks are better off now than they were under Reagan.

You asked why they voted for him.

I answered "Because they felt he was the better candidate".

That is an answer, you just didn't like it.

If youtube videos are all you have, you've already lost. YOU are the one that has claimed that blacks as a majority are racist and lazy. YOU are the one playing the race card here.

How does this prove that MILLIONS of blacks are mostly racist and lazy?

If this country is still together in 2016, we'll see a gigantic win for conservatives.

You are correct and the reason why is because it's going to be massive dumpster diving in the streets with no other alternative

People keep assuming Obama's Policies worked so he was re-elected. That is NOT why he was re-elected. We know what his "plan" is.

None of this has magically changed:

images

You are correct and the reason why is because it's going to be massive dumpster diving in the streets with no other alternative

People keep assuming Obama's Policies worked so he was re-elected. That is NOT why he was re-elected. We know what his "plan" is.

images

How can that be, you and other Conservatives have said the country will be DESTROYED by 2016 if Obama is re-elected. Don't you have the "end-of-the-world" that you have to be planning for right now :lamo

It is what it is. Like I said. Hard truths. Not my problem you can't accept reality.

I'll ask again. Do you agree that if the Democrat was a white liberal that an overwhelming percentage of blacks would have voted for the white liberal?

Because you are talking about a very different time, and very different parties. The GOP has taken over ownership of the Solid South, has for a number of decades now. You somehow didn’t notice? :shock:

Because the Democratic Party went through it’s own deep, deep changes and the Dixicrats didn’t much like it.

Why yes I have noticed. It's still the democrats who usually play the race card; especially against Black conservatives. And, it's generally liberal democrats who continue to use stereotypes of the early to mid 20th century southern whites when labeling...an inconvenient truth...BTW: How have American Blacks faired economically as compared to the general population over the past four years. Have the colonias vanished? The democratc domiation in South Texas hasn't.

images

And neither will this.... We are the fastest growing nation in the free world and Obama will do his best to KEEP it that way.

0817-biz-EUROweb.jpg

It's still the democrats who usually play the race card

Well, this thread seems to be "Black people voted for Obama just because he's black" :roll:

Since when would or should anyone going into an election predict or act like they have no chance? This is politics folks. If you don't give your base some hope then they just stay home on election day. Nobody wins until they count the votes. This is simply after election gloating and Monday morning quarterbacking. It is really not very profound.

what is profound is how accurate that 'propagandist' nate silver actually was with his electoral predictions
think he only missed the north dakota election of a democratic senator?

You people who are gloating over the Axlerod gutterball campaign are mistaken

It's not the Republican Party that's going to implode. It's the Economy. It's already beginning.
ohhh for christs sake, you guys have been saying that since Jan 2009. And look! we're still here. In Jan 2016, we'll still be here.
You guys reek of pessimism. It's all f***ing gloom and doom with you all.

Back
Top Bottom