• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some women are a thundeing mass of conflicting impulses.

Well, the man could say no to making an advance, you know, think about consequences like unwanted pregnancy and such. Why do you like blaming women?
In the game of love someone makes the advance, most times it's actually the woman that gives a smile or other subtle signal that it's OK to approach, it's a tricky thing to describe, but reasonable people know male/female or same sex (is it ok for sake of argument to say there are only 2 sexes?) people make advances all the time, it is socially acceptable. I'm not blaming women, I'm blaming anyone that thinks it's OK to get free hobby fulfillment.

Good strategy! Post a thread of questionable value and then engage as many other posters as possible. Has the aroma of hosiery, given your short tenure.......
No I posted a thread, I only engaged some of the many respondents, that's how social media works, if you need a lesson send me a PM. :)

Go to Planned Parenthood and get free condoms.

Many public health centers do as well.

If you are still in high school.....try there.
Just as bad IMO as getting free birth control. A young adult male can walk into any drug store, pick up a 3 pack for a few bucks and be done with it. It also helps teach personal responsibility.

Here's what girls at the college near me use for birth control....:2funny:

trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg
It didn't work on his wife! I have news for you, if I put those photos up around my bedroom it would turn me off as well. Trying ot be fair, Hillary Clinton photos would have the same effect on me.

You're right a womans body is her business, why do we have to pay for her birth control?
NOW YOU ARE CONFUSING HER BODY WITH HER ACTIONS. Why do we give corporations various subsidies and/or tax breaks? Generally, to encourage them to do certain actions. So, there is no significant difference between that and encouraging women to use birth control, by making such easier to obtain. (And if you are asking something about "why do it at all", do keep in mind that the world is overpopulated!)

If she keeps her knees together or abstains from sex she has her own birth control, stop having recreational sex, not that hard.
DON'T THROW STONES. When all the men out there are abstaining from recreational sex, then you can complain about women who don't choose to abstain from recreational sex.

Last edited:
For the same reason there is so little interest in developing male birth control....because the feminists are in charge, and they are always looking to deprive men of power.

Hawk, you’re a much smarter guy than to buy Limbaugh, Hannity bull**** about feminists. But then to add the blame on so-called (phantom) feminists for the lack of a more effective male birth control is fall-down laughable.

I asked you last night but no reply: “who are they?” What feminists control scientific research related to birth control and pharmaceutical companies who might play a role in mass production and distribution of such products?

Male contraceptives would be a huge money making enterprise.

Your claim defies our society’s capitalist foundation. Women love money!

Interupt? That's a cool euphemism for killing a human being.
IF REFERRING TO ABORTION, THEN YOU ARE STILL BLATHERING A STUPID LIE. Because you cannot present the slightest bit of evidence that an unborn human qualifies as a "being" --a person. It is "a human" only, not "a human being", unless you can present Objective evidence supporting that label.

. Still no logical reason why I or anyone should pay for someone's hobbies. .

If you ever 'digest' the information in the link, you may understand that it's not logical to resist paying less for something than you have to :mrgreen:

For the same reason there is so little interest in developing male birth control....because the feminists are in charge, and they are always looking to deprive men of power.

Have you heard of a vasectomy?

IF REFERRING TO ABORTION, THEN YOU ARE STILL BLATHERING A STUPID LIE. Because you cannot present the slightest bit of evidence that an unborn human qualifies as a "being" --a person. It is "a human" only, not "a human being", unless you can present Objective evidence supporting that label.

What would you prefer? "Human material" so that it sounds like something disposable?

But seriously. How could it not be a being?

Just how do I get free birth control? I don't think you're worth commenting back and forth with. bye to you.

They hand out free condoms at lots of clinics :doh

Nothing like starting a discussion you are completely unprepared to discuss!

What would you prefer?
WHAT IS AN UNBORN HUMAN? Duuuuuuhhh, an "unborn human". If you want another and equally accurate description, you can call it a "human entity", just like a cancer cell can be a human entity --and just like you are a human entity.

"Human material" so that it sounds like something disposable?
NO NEED. The word "entity" is extremely generic, and can be a label for anything that exists. Of course, different entities have different properties and characteristics; not all entities qualify as persons, simply because not all entities possess the characteristics that can distinguish persons from non-persons.

But seriously. How could it not be a being?
I DON'T NEED TO PROVE A NEGATIVE. In Debate, anyone who makes a Positive Claim can be expected to present Objective data supporting that claim. And so, since it is abortion opponents who claim unborn humans qualify as persons or beings, it falls to abortion opponents to prove their claim. In spite of all the Objectively Measurable and Verifiable Facts that unborn humans possess none of the characteristics that can distinguish persons like Koko the Gorilla and Chantek the Orangutan from non-persons like rats. Both an unborn human and a rat have "being" ("existence"), but neither IS "a being" (a person).

REMEMBER, YOU KNOW WHAT A PERSON, A BEING, TRULY IS. Just Answer this Question: "If you were visiting a modern well-equipped medical laboratory, and some madman with a machete cut your head off in an attempt to murder you, but rescuers arrived in time, would you want them to save your headless human body, or your severed head, to save YOU-THE-PERSON?" (And we most certainly do have the medical technology to save your choice, else "head transplants" would not have been in the news recently. Therefore it is not a trick question, and it is not a loaded question.)

Interupt? That's a cool euphemism for killing a human being. You should become a spin doctor.
I'm talking about contraception, not abortion. I don't appreciate that kind of accusation, even if it was intended as a "joke".

I'm blaming anyone that thinks it's OK to get free hobby fulfillment.

So when a woman uses birth control, arent you getting 'free hobby fulfillment?'

NOW YOU ARE CONFUSING HER BODY WITH HER ACTIONS. Why do we give corporations various subsidies and/or tax breaks? Generally, to encourage them to do certain actions. So, there is no significant difference between that and encouraging women to use birth control, by making such easier to obtain. (And if you are asking something about "why do it at all", do keep in mind that the world is overpopulated!)

DON'T THROW STONES. When all the men out there are abstaining from recreational sex, then you can complain about women who don't choose to abstain from recreational sex.
If I don't know she's on the pill (paid for by the people) how am I held for her actions? Don't confuse things because you have a poor argument.
They hand out free condoms at lots of clinics :doh

Nothing like starting a discussion you are completely unprepared to discuss!
I'm doing just fine against a bunch that make excuses for why people can't be responsible for their own "needs".

So when a woman uses birth control, arent you getting 'free hobby fulfillment?'
Asked and answered above. I'm still waitong for my new boat, thank you.

If I don't know she's on the pill (paid for by the people) how am I held for her actions? Don't confuse things because you have a poor argument.
I'm doing just fine against a bunch that make excuses for why people can't be responsible for their own "needs".

If you're having sex with her, why dont you know if she's on the Pill or not? And if she get's pregnant and has the baby, you WILL be held responsible (and you already know that).

And no, you didnt answer how you justify *you* getting free birth control from women that are using it is ok, but it's not if they get it free. :doh

Nor the fact that you didnt seem to even know you could get free condoms?

And no, you are failing miserably so far, including here: you claim to not have read a link that shows you are a) wrong or b) like paying more for something that could cost alot less in the long run. LOL altho even the title should tell you something. But I did offer to explain it to you if you need me to.

If you're having sex with her, why dont you know if she's on the Pill or not? And if she get's pregnant and has the baby, you WILL be held responsible (and you already know that).

And no, you didnt answer how you justify *you* getting free birth control from women that are using it is ok, but it's not if they get it free. :doh

Nor the fact that you didnt seem to even know you could get free condoms?

And no, you are failing miserably so far, including here: you claim to not have read a link that shows you are a) wrong or b) like paying more for something that could cost alot less in the long run. LOL altho even the title should tell you something. But I did offer to explain it to you if you need me to.

Well back before I was married I always supplied my own form of BC, always depended upon myself to guard against an unwanted pregnancy, so it really didn't matter to me if the girl/woman said she took BC or not. By me supplying BC I'm not really using her method, and by the way I hope others aren't just using female contraception methods, because VD's still run rampant.
I've never gotten a "free" condom, when I went to school they didn't have them, so it's so far removed from my mind it isn't funny, not to mention males are not exempt from the point that tax payers should not be paying for their having fun. What is so hard about a young adult buying his own condoms. In HS we had a schools store, why can't they sell them in the school store? Why does it have to be "given away"?

I

I have used condoms and had a vasectomy... seem to work.

Hawk, you’re a much smarter guy than to buy Limbaugh, Hannity bull**** about feminists. But then to add the blame on so-called (phantom) feminists for the lack of a more effective male birth control is fall-down laughable.

I asked you last night but no reply: “who are they?” What feminists control scientific research related to birth control and pharmaceutical companies who might play a role in mass production and distribution of such products?

Male contraceptives would be a huge money making enterprise.

Your claim defies our society’s capitalist foundation. Women love money!

I am not around as much recently as I am busy with RL, I have currently 23 quote notes that I am going through for instance because I have let them accumulate as I get ready for a party tommorrow....I dont know you though I have seen you around, are you a smart guy? Science is extremely corrupt now, and one of the places it is corrupt is in the funding process, a problem that is compounded by the fact that we as a nation increasingly are not interested in funding science so those who do science need to keep their noses very clean if they want to work. One of the reasons that the feminists set up shop at the university and then did their best to max their power at the university is so that they can steer science towards and away from areas that they either do or do not want looked at, which has worked out very well for them. If you dont know how special interest groups have long worked to steer science or how successful the feminists have been at doing it then you should definitely look into it, the corruption of science part is well talked about, how well the feminists practice the corruption of science less so but it not hard to see.

Why is it that I'm not allowed to have any input at all on what a woman does with her VaJayJay but expects taxpayers to pay for her birth control, abortions, and support if she's unable to care for the child either on her own or with her partner?

(Also read as many are not)

To be fair, you know how women can never decide where or what to eat?

because last time they did, they doomed all of humanity.

Practicality mostly. Pretty much the entire process of conception happens inside the woman’s body so that’s where there are most opportunities to interrupt it.

I don’t buy the feminism argument given all the power in the medical research and development fields has been (and largely remains) in the hands of men. If we’d really wanted to invest in male birth control, we probably could have done so. We chose not to.

You are several decades of date, women control sexual matters in most places now, in large part because men are unwilling to cross them. Just look at how willing most men are to ruin other men on the say so of a few women claiming to have been wronged, often mildly so (He pinched my ass 20 years ago!) with no evidence mind you.

Last edited:
Well back before I was married I always supplied my own form of BC, always depended upon myself to guard against an unwanted pregnancy, so it really didn't matter to me if the girl/woman said she took BC or not. By me supplying BC I'm not really using her method, and by the way I hope others aren't just using female contraception methods, because VD's still run rampant.
I've never gotten a "free" condom, when I went to school they didn't have them, so it's so far removed from my mind it isn't funny, not to mention males are not exempt from the point that tax payers should not be paying for their having fun. What is so hard about a young adult buying his own condoms. In HS we had a schools store, why can't they sell them in the school store? Why does it have to be "given away"?

So you still didnt read the link I posted eh? You like paying way more in the long run rather than for free or subsidized birth control?

Well you are certainly the exception. Most of us prefer to save the money and the long-term negative affects on the individuals and on society as a whole.

But you are welcome to your perspective of course.

Where have you been for the last 100 years? We long ago decided that we are a society, in addition to a jumble of competing individuals. We started with, say, National Parks, then progressed to worker protections, retirement and elderly medical benefits, and are now moving towards medical benefits for all. We have built highways so we each don’t have to pave our own streets, have air traffic controls so planes don’t crash into one another, etc. I get the government to subsidize medicine I need, got publicly available vaccines, so why shouldn’t she get what she needs? The debate is over how much, not over whether. That boat has sailed.

So you still didnt read the link I posted eh? You like paying way more in the long run rather than for free or subsidized birth control?

Well you are certainly the exception. Most of us prefer to save the money and the long-term negative affects on the individuals and on society as a whole.

But you are welcome to your perspective of course.

So am I to take it you don't like paying for others either, just that your way is actually more economical then mine. OK.

I

I have used condoms and had a vasectomy... seem to work.

I am imagining you upon hearing the drug companies say that the reason they have invested little in male contraceptives over the decades and almost nothing over the last is because their market research indicates that men do no want safe effective reversible and cheap contraceptive options that dont degrade the sexual experience so that they dont have to so much trust women going "Sure, that sounds right!".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom