• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some women are a thundeing mass of conflicting impulses.

For the same reason there is so little interest in developing male birth control....because the feminists are in charge, and they are always looking to deprive men of power.

Really? Men dont want a sure-fire way of protecting themselves from unwanted fatherhood? Man do you make men look stupid. And weak.

Luckily that's only your personal opinion, not fact.

Degrading the experience,,,,,,why in 60 years have we not been able to allow men to regulate their fertility?

I told you why.

I dont know...60 yrs ago that medical field was almost totally all men. Same with 50 yrs ago. And 40 yrs ago.

Excuses, excuses. Poor stupid weak men huh? All sorts of other medical miracles...but poor poor men...such victims of the inability to control their own sperm.

I'm surprised you can live as a man... you have options now you know. Just more of those 'medical miracles'.

Men must be very well behaved now, the Left lead by the feminists have been so very clear on that, with broad support from the decedents of the Moral Majority on the Right.

Good behavior is an adult thing...something to strive for. Are you saying that this has been...or is...difficult for men?

Most men I've known in my life have done just as much to teach their sons and nephews and younger brothers about good behavior as women.

I'm sorry you had such poor role models.

I don't like commenting on another countries public policy, you have your system we have ours. Personally both systems suck, I get your point but you missed mine. It seems that women want their cake and eat it too. (Remember I said some)

Great, then how about just answering the questions people have asked you in your own thread?

It's called a 'discussion' forum for a reason.

Really? Men dont want a sure-fire way of protecting themselves from unwanted fatherhood? Man do you make men look stupid. And weak.

Luckily that's only your personal opinion, not fact.

There already is a sure fire way to prevent fatherhood. Its called Rosie Palm and her five sisters. Or abstinence.

I don't like commenting on another countries public policy, you have your system we have ours. Personally both systems suck, I get your point but you missed mine. It seems that women want their cake and eat it too. (Remember I said some)

Cool. Then how about you try answering some of the questions in your own thread? Here, try these:

How will you stop women from doing this?

And if she cant support the child on her own, what do you suggest?

They demand to be treated like second class citizens in need of extra protections

So are we 2nd class citizens or elitists running the show behind the scenes to make men our little minions?

Ya cant have it both ways. Are you the tyrant or the victim?

The bitterness just oozes from your posts.

I pay for my contraception, why can't they pay for theirs? Been paying for it since I was a teen, if I can do it with a part time job surely a full grown working class woman can afford it.

Why didnt you insist the women use BC? THat was totally up to you. Condoms are pretty poor contraception on their own, pretty risky. Why didnt you insist the women be on the Pill or use a diaphragm or other method?

Know why? Cuz you wanted to get laid more.

Why didnt you insist the women use BC? THat was totally up to you. Condoms are pretty poor contraception on their own, pretty risky. Why didnt you insist the women be on the Pill or use a diaphragm or other method?

Vasalgel or Vasectomy ?

Why is it that I'm not allowed to have any input at all on what a woman does with her VaJayJay but expects taxpayers to pay for her birth control, abortions, and support if she's unable to care for the child either on her own or with her partner?
BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPARE APPLES AND ORANGES. What a woman does with her body is her business, because she is a person. What might be done to an unborn human's body is a different business, and has nothing to do with Objectivel Measurable characteristics of persons. There is NO characteristic of an unborn human that can be Objectively associated with personhood, and all the lies in the world, blathered by abortion opponents, will not change that fact by the slightest iota. **IF** somehow an unborn human body could qualify as a person, then it might be valid to claim that no woman had a right to interfere with its business of stealing biological resources from her body, or its business of dumping toxic biowastes into her body, or its business of infusing her body with addictive and mind-altering substances --but then you might as well claim that if some adult did any such thing to another adult, there would be no reason to interfere with that, either.

If you don't like abortion, don't have one.

Not your place to tell women not to have one.

How come women don't have any input on what you do with your penis?

Maybe this is the problem: “you ain’t putting it there!”

Cuz you wanted to get laid more.

I'm guessing all the bitterness and anger we're seeing from the OP is based on the very obvious likelihood that the there's a WHOLE LOT of not-getting-laid going on with him.

Which bodes well for all of society.

You left out Clinton, Matty boy from NBC and the fat guy that got the ball rolling.

I pointed out to you that I have my own insurance so no worries pal. Your too clueless to argue with, maybe I can find a block for you. Yes a hobby, sex is to have children, if your having it and don't want kids it's a hobby or done for fun. Please learn from books.

I may have joined 9 days ago, what does that mean, I haven't known people for 50+ years, I only started becoming enlighten in the past 9 days? OMG so arrogant. Your so easy it's taking the fun out of it. Bye for now, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to cut you up some more. Left coast, LMAO, that's funny!
Your knife needs sharpening.

Why is it that I'm not allowed to have any input at all on what a woman does with her VaJayJay but expects taxpayers to pay for her birth control, abortions, and support if she's unable to care for the child either on her own or with her partner?

(Also read as many are not)
Maybe by looking at it this way.

Why is it that I'm not allowed to have any input at all on what a man does with his Penis but expects taxpayers to pay for his birth control, abortions, and support if he's unable to care for the child either on his own or with his partner?

Degrading the experience,,,,,,why in 60 years have we not been able to allow men to regulate their fertility?
Practicality mostly. Pretty much the entire process of conception happens inside the woman’s body so that’s where there are most opportunities to interrupt it.

I don’t buy the feminism argument given all the power in the medical research and development fields has been (and largely remains) in the hands of men. If we’d really wanted to invest in male birth control, we probably could have done so. We chose not to.

Yeah, we ALL put into it. So do women who get financial assistance for whatever reason, and thus they are just as welcome to it. And other women put into it, but never use it.

It's still there if we need it, just like SS and Medicare are there if you screw up your body through your own choices (or just have bad luck, or just need routine maintenance -- that's a thing too) and then for whatever reason can't afford the care.

So stop whining, just because you don't think women should have the same social support you have,

Also, why the hell would I care what retirement plan you have? Seriously, there is nothing I'd be less interested in knowing about some rando on the internet.

Just how do I get free birth control? I don't think you're worth commenting back and forth with. bye to you.

Yeah, we ALL put into it. So do women who get financial assistance for whatever reason, and thus they are just as welcome to it. And other women put into it, but never use it.

It's still there if we need it, just like SS and Medicare are there if you screw up your body through your own choices (or just have bad luck, or just need routine maintenance -- that's a thing too) and then for whatever reason can't afford the care.

So stop whining, just because you don't think women should have the same social support you have,

Also, why the hell would I care what retirement plan you have? Seriously, there is nothing I'd be less interested in knowing about some rando on the internet.

Cool. Then how about you try answering some of the questions in your own thread? Here, try these:

Did this not sink in at all the first time you read it? Or didn't you read it? If you need it explained, please let me know.
What makes you think I clicked on the link? Maybe when time permits. I read slow and digest even slower. (Go ahead I gave you another way to try and make fun of me, doubt your creative enough to comeup with something not in the the top 2 ways.

Well at 15, 16 and 17 it's a little hard to insist a girl goes on the pill and back in the 70's it was harder then today. Who said the only method I used was a condom? Ever heard of "Encare", that combined with a condom and withdrawing all worked pretty well when combined. I count no children or abortions to my name, how about you, maybe your so upset because you feel guilty about the lives you've ended. Still no logical reason why I or anyone should pay for someone's hobbies. Dear govt. please pay for my new boat, I enjoy riding in it, oh and I'd like a new guitar."

BECAUSE YOU ARE TRYING TO COMPARE APPLES AND ORANGES. What a woman does with her body is her business, because she is a person. What might be done to an unborn human's body is a different business, and has nothing to do with Objectivel Measurable characteristics of persons. There is NO characteristic of an unborn human that can be Objectively associated with personhood, and all the lies in the world, blathered by abortion opponents, will not change that fact by the slightest iota. **IF** somehow an unborn human body could qualify as a person, then it might be valid to claim that no woman had a right to interfere with its business of stealing biological resources from her body, or its business of dumping toxic biowastes into her body, or its business of infusing her body with addictive and mind-altering substances --but then you might as well claim that if some adult did any such thing to another adult, there would be no reason to interfere with that, either.
You're right a womans body is her business, why do we have to pay for her birth control? If she keeps her knees together or abstains from sex she has her own birth control, stop having recreational sex, not that hard.
Maybe this is the problem: “you ain’t putting it there!”
Oh you are so quick witted.

I'm guessing all the bitterness and anger we're seeing from the OP is based on the very obvious likelihood that the there's a WHOLE LOT of not-getting-laid going on with him.

Which bodes well for all of society.
Another clever one, not so much.

Maybe by looking at it this way.

Why is it that I'm not allowed to have any input at all on what a man does with his Penis but expects taxpayers to pay for his birth control, abortions, and support if he's unable to care for the child either on his own or with his partner?
What input would you like with a mans penis? Assuming you're a woman, you can say no to an advance and if he is civilized he respects that rejection and moves on (as I would/no I'm not making you an offer). I don't know any men that expect society to pay for an abortion, but I doubt there are any numbers on the matter. I expect men to be just as responsible as women when it comes to guarding against unwanted births.

Somebody , I am not saying who! Has mommy issues.

(Also read as many are not)

I don't see your problem. It is the way it is, because a girl's just wanna have fun.

Practicality mostly. Pretty much the entire process of conception happens inside the woman’s body so that’s where there are most opportunities to interrupt it.

I don’t buy the feminism argument given all the power in the medical research and development fields has been (and largely remains) in the hands of men. If we’d really wanted to invest in male birth control, we probably could have done so. We chose not to.

Interupt? That's a cool euphemism for killing a human being. You should become a spin doctor.

;)

What input would you like with a mans penis? Assuming you're a woman, you can say no to an advance and if he is civilized he respects that rejection and moves on (as I would/no I'm not making you an offer). I don't know any men that expect society to pay for an abortion, but I doubt there are any numbers on the matter. I expect men to be just as responsible as women when it comes to guarding against unwanted births.
Well, the man could say no to making an advance, you know, think about consequences like unwanted pregnancy and such. Why do you like blaming women?

Good strategy! Post a thread of questionable value and then engage as many other posters as possible. Has the aroma of hosiery, given your short tenure.......

Just how do I get free birth control? I don't think you're worth commenting back and forth with. bye to you.

Go to Planned Parenthood and get free condoms.

Many public health centers do as well.

If you are still in high school.....try there.

Here's what girls at the college near me use for birth control....:2funny:

trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom