• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Some women are a thundeing mass of conflicting impulses.

Wait, people still say VaJayJay? And the J's are capitalized?? Holy cow.

Men must be very well behaved now, the Left lead by the feminists have been so very clear on that, with broad support from the decedents of the Moral Majority on the Right.

Why can't you say the word "vagina"? It's not a dirty word.

I'd rather taxpayers pay for contraception than pay for the consequences of not paying for it. Abortion is covered under my country's universal health care. So is gestation and childbirth. Either both should be covered or neither should be covered.

If the woman is unable to care for the child on her own, I'd rather the father pay for it than the taxpayer having to pay.
I don't like commenting on another countries public policy, you have your system we have ours. Personally both systems suck, I get your point but you missed mine. It seems that women want their cake and eat it too. (Remember I said some)

Because you don't expect people to have an input on your vasectomy or mental health or blood transfusions, even if individuals disagree with those choices (Catholics, Scientologists, Jehovah's Witness). Because it's not their bodies, and thus it's not their ****ing choice. Period. End of story.

Tell me why I must pay for their birth control again?

I don't like commenting on another countries public policy, you have your system we have ours. Personally both systems suck, I get your point but you missed mine. It seems that women want their cake and eat it too. (Remember I said some)

They demand to be treated like second class citizens in need of extra protections as well as equals at the same time.....or rather which ever one works best for them to keep men down depending up where they are at the moment....their argument could and does change on a whim.

Dont hold your breath waiting for anyone besides me to admit it.

SIGNED:
HAWkEYE10
128fs318181.gif

Truth Teller Tribe

Last edited:
This thread is so stupid. You don't get a say, because it's none of you're business. Medical decisions are personal. If and when you find someone to have an actual relationship with, you may choose to share decisions regarding when to cuddle, make love, procreate or not. That's the way it's supposed to work...

I notice you're both liberal, from the north west and female. You don't get to take money out of my pocket for your hobby.

For the same reason no one has any say in what you put in your mouth, but we still have to help pay for your bypass when you're a senior.

Because the point of society is the defray the impact of individual occurances, and ultimately, it works better to do it this way than not.
What are you talking about? I have health insurance, you don't pay for me when I get sick.

Why is it that I'm not allowed to have any input at all on what a woman does with her VaJayJay but expects taxpayers to pay for her birth control, abortions, and support if she's unable to care for the child either on her own or with her partner?

(Also read as many are not)

Have you had a vasectomy so as not to contribute to the costs of health care of women and all of us in general?

But they do, they can tell me not to but it near them and I'll listen. I don't ask anyone to pay for my contraception, nor would I ever expect or accept any help from you for raising my child. Don't bring up public schools, libraries etc because I pay into that also.

Gosh, you are so repressed as a man, aren't you?:roll: cough....insecure...cough

Again you start whining about the horrors of being taxed on your property to pay for education. Boo hoo, move to a country that doesn't give a damn about their future leaders.

Men must be very well behaved now, the Left lead by the feminists have been so very clear on that, with broad support from the decedents of the Moral Majority on the Right.

Its not about being well behaved. Its about treating women as equals and being a grown up.

Have you had a vasectomy so as not to contribute to the costs of health care of women and all of us in general?
No, but I did adopt an orphan because charity comes from my heart not forced on me by a govt. Birth control when used for it's intended purpose is to protect from getting pregnant during recreational sex. I boat and play guitar, how bout you pay for my hobbies?
Because we say so
Yeah that figures.

And a vasectomy. Who'd want to carry this guy's spawn?
Amazing how you are so shallow, there is still hope for you.

No, but I did adopt an orphan because charity comes from my heart not forced on me by a govt. Birth control when used for it's intended purpose is to protect from getting pregnant during recreational sex. I boat and play guitar, how bout you pay for my hobbies?
Yeah that figures.

Amazing how you are so shallow, there is still hope for you.

Yeah....that does figure

Its not about being well behaved. Its about treating women as equals and being a grown up.

I pay for my contraception, why can't they pay for theirs? Been paying for it since I was a teen, if I can do it with a part time job surely a full grown working class woman can afford it.

Since the GOP of trump, bannon and moore are incapable of treating women as equals, you will continue to see an escalation of slut-shaming by the GOP and their posters ...

I pay for my contraception, why can't they pay for theirs? Been paying for it since I was a teen, if I can do it with a part time job surely a full grown working class woman can afford it.

Why should I pay for your heart or cancer medicine? Eating fatty foods or smoking is (according to your twisted logic) a "hobby"?

You just want to be a deadbeat and not pay your fair share don't ya?

And men have always had the power are are loath to give any of it up.

Men were more than willing to see the point of the complaints of women after ww2 all the way up to the Nineties, men have nothing to be ashamed of, it is the women who are the problem, have been the problem since they decided mid 90's that equality is not good enough, men must be control to keep us tamed....controlled by women NATCH.

I notice you're both liberal, from the north west and female. You don't get to take money out of my pocket for your hobby.

And we all see that you joined DP 9 days ago and think you can demean females, based on their sex and where they live in the USA ...

And we all see that you joined DP 9 days ago and think you can demean females, based on their sex and where they live in the USA ...

His posts are really similar to some banned folk....

His posts are really similar to some banned folk....

Best to expose the trumpybear trio of bannon the nullificator, moore the molester, and trump the her asser ...

Since the GOP of trump, bannon and moore are incapable of treating women as equals, you will continue to see an escalation of slut-shaming by the GOP and their posters ...
You left out Clinton, Matty boy from NBC and the fat guy that got the ball rolling.
Why should I pay for your heart or cancer medicine? Eating fatty foods or smoking is (according to your twisted logic) a "hobby"?

You just want to be a deadbeat and not pay your fair share don't ya?
I pointed out to you that I have my own insurance so no worries pal. Your too clueless to argue with, maybe I can find a block for you. Yes a hobby, sex is to have children, if your having it and don't want kids it's a hobby or done for fun. Please learn from books.
I may have joined 9 days ago, what does that mean, I haven't known people for 50+ years, I only started becoming enlighten in the past 9 days? OMG so arrogant. Your so easy it's taking the fun out of it. Bye for now, you'll have to wait until tomorrow for me to cut you up some more. Left coast, LMAO, that's funny!

Back
Top Bottom