• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serpent In Garden Of Eden : Satan?

The Serpent in Garden of Eden was/is

• Not Satan : I’m a Christian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God : I’m a Christian

• God : I’m not a Christian

• Total voters
I don’t know, I think the inordinate amount time atheists spend trolling believers in this sub forum must be more exhausting than the occasional contemplation of the fate of one’s immortal soul.
Any kind of soul is a mere figment of the imagination, so no time wasted on such nonsense.

The sky is falling! God will kill you all for love!

it is falling on april 8 all month long.

the climate clock is a joke to me, but the New Fascists will use whatever they have to enslave those frightened by all their wars and economic collapses engineered daily into this world.

and no God will not kill All, many just wont listen. for those there is a Disposal Unit as seen below at the Judgement hall.

best to fix that before April 8 if you are so inclined.

0001_17.gif...as noted above this angel operates the Disposal Unit at the end of your meeting concerning your Judgement. be blessed, wishing you all the best for what IS coming.

God had to punish them and that was the consequence. Self consciousness did not get them banned from Eden, god did.

That's what literally happened. Now interpret and you'll understand my point.

The clue lies with the trees. The first is of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the other is of Life. Why these reasons and not anything else?

Literally as in the denotative meaning. Hence, the rest of my post which you skipped.
It's been pointed out to you, numerous times in the past, that your posts don't make full cohesive sense to most people here.

I was just checking if you think the whole Serpent/Adam & Eve thing was literal historical fact, or if you were making a point.

It appears you think it's all literal historical fact.

It's been pointed out to you, numerous times in the past, that your posts don't make full cohesive sense to most people here.

I was just checking if you think the whole Serpent/Adam & Eve thing was literal historical fact, or if you were making a point.

the story makes more sense if you take it literally and historically.

april 8 will be historic

Denotation refers to the literal meaning of a story. To interpret it, you look at connotation.

In this case, the literal meaning is,

God had to punish them and that was the consequence. Self consciousness did not get them banned from Eden, god did.

Connotation involves looking at the meaning of that punishment. Why a Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? And why is there a second Tree, and referring to Life (i.e., immortality)? That's why I wrote:

Now interpret and you'll understand my point.

The clue lies with the trees. The first is of Knowledge of Good and Evil, and the other is of Life. Why these reasons and not anything else?

which you ignored.

Do you understand? I'm not using the term "literally" to refer to the story as historical fact, and that was clearly seen in my post beyond the first sentence.

Next time, read posts correctly instead of thinking that you did and argue that others "don't make full cohesive sense".

New Fascists
That would be the MAGA crowd if you're being honest.

The January 6th crowd, the Charlottesville, Virginia crowd, the christian nationalist crowd....those folks.
The Cult.

They are the New Fascists.

That would be the MAGA crowd if you're being honest.

in the end, everybody becomes the 'New Fascists'...

The January 6th crowd, the Charlottesville, Virginia crowd, the christian nationalist crowd....those folks.
The Cult.

well i can tell which side of the fence you looking over.

bottom line the devil doesn't care if you J6 or in Seattle burning down the Court house.

he really doesn't.

They are the New Fascists.

wish i had time to dig into the New Fascist Order today.

i am attempting Ezekiel 38 this week end and throw in some putin and a little Criminal dee cee stuff. hopefully no more Boats or Commercial Planes are brought down by the illluminati this weekend to celebrate their hatred of easter.

0001_07.gif...well Dragon, you get a Free angel ride in the future. and yes it IS happening to you. blessings april 8 watch for angels too.

hopefully no more Boats or Commercial Planes are brought down by the illluminati this weekend to celebrate their hatred of easter.
You are beyond help.

I can’t imagine what an absolute train-wreck you would have been to be around had you been alive from 1900 through 1970–ish.

Great Depression. WW1, WW2, atomic bombs, concentration camps, Korean War, Cuba, Vietnam, Kennedy assassination, Nixon, Woodstock, moon landing…

You are beyond help.

I can’t imagine what an absolute train-wreck you would have been to be around had you been alive from 1900 through 1970–ish.

Great Depression. WW1, WW2, atomic bombs, concentration camps, Korean War, Cuba, Vietnam, Kennedy assassination, Nixon, Woodstock, moon landing…

enjoy the rest of your day

Yes, it will be…on April 9th.

thanks and please make a special mention of all the hard work on this forum that has led up to that day.

blessings, 8

Back
Top Bottom