• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serpent In Garden Of Eden : Satan?

The Serpent in Garden of Eden was/is

• Not Satan : I’m a Christian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God : I’m a Christian

• God : I’m not a Christian

• Total voters
True...we should pray for them "so that we may go on leading a calm and quiet life with complete godly devotion and seriousness" as long as possible...nothing more is mentioned...I pray for that every day...1 Timothy 2:1,2...
Amen!

And Paul goes on to say what should be our focus during that time in verses 3+4...

"This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth."

And Paul goes on to say what should be our focus during that time in verses 3+4...

"This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth."
God will not abandoned those meant to be heirs of Life. However long that takes before the end times begin hinges on that promise.

I'm reading Revelation again. Hopefully I'll learn more about the end times.

Can you prove there's a Satan? Or god? It's theists making the claim for Satan & god, so they bear the burden of proving it.

nobody wanna prove anything today, tooo much weekend.

i will be proving something very big, wait and see in a good week or so.

blessing april fans.....

blessing april fans.....
You're already proving something big, but it's not a good look.

Nobody seems able to prove anything. Which is likely why they are not taken seriously.
Given your track record of being unable to prove anything, I'm not holding my breath. I suspect your "proof" is going to turn out to be your usual nothing!

Relative morality permits it though.

Morality is not about what is permitted or not, but how we judge human behavior. There is no such thing as relative morality that allows things. No one can establish a relative morality. Relative only means that the morality established can change over time and cultures. Each culture establishes its own moral code. But there is no objective morality that applies despite time and culture. That is what makes morality relative. Moral codes are real, but based upon subjective agreement within each culture, not upon an imagined objective morality that supersedes human subjectivity.

He said no such thing.
Only an idiot could not discern who Jesus was talking about...

"Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out." John 12:31

"I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me." John 14:30

"then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged." John 16:11

Only an idiot could not discern who Jesus was talking about...

"Now there is a judging of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out." John 12:31

"I will not speak with you much more, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has no hold on me." John 14:30

"then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged." John 16:11

He said no such thing.

The point is the idea of forbidden knowledge, especially in light of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

God will not abandoned those meant to be heirs of Life. However long that takes before the end times begin hinges on that promise.

I'm reading Revelation again. Hopefully I'll learn more about the end times.

There is no such thing as being meant to be heirs of life. That sounds like a form of predestination. Revelation is not about a literal end times. It is all symbolic of a time and place no longer relevant to us. It was not written for anyone but a small slice of people who are dead and gone.

There is no such thing as being meant to be heirs of life. That sounds like a form of predestination. Revelation is not about a literal end times. It is all symbolic of a time and place no longer relevant to us. It was not written for anyone but a small slice of people who are dead and gone.
Wrong! Revelation is written to those left behind after the Rapture.

Your "god" has continually "abandoned" billions upon billions of people throughout history.

How you can't see that is rather telling.
I see the truth. You see what you want to see.

Gotta just love the arrogance.

Let me correct you.

You see "your truth".

You do NOT see "the truth".

Your truth, is not the truth.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

Back
Top Bottom