• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saudi Arabia Preparing to Admit Khashoggi Was Killed: CNN

It is "just one guy". There is no larger issue. It was a targeting of a specific Saudi Arabian dissident. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's like the Trump haters want some 9/11, rubble heap, bullhorn proclamation and they want it NOW.

Jamal Khashoggi walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. He didn't come out alive.

That's not okay.

If the latest reports are accurate, his blood is on the hands of Mohammad Bin Salman and those who continue to support and shield those responsible, from accountability.

Jamal Khashoggi walked into the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. He didn't come out alive.

That's not okay.

If the latest reports are accurate, his blood is on the hands of Mohammad Bin Salman and those who continue to support and shield those responsible, from accountability.

We dont know that, not at all......we know that he walked in, we dont know what happened after that. We know what Turkey says happened, and they claim to have proof, but after a week we still have not seen the so-called proof which is a good indication that it does not exist.

We dont know that, not at all......we know that he walked in, we dont know what happened after that. We know what Turkey says happened, and they claim to have proof, but after a week we still have not seen the so-called proof which is a good indication that it does not exist.

Non sense...Plus stop the idiotic Alex Jones conspiracy theorys

That's not okay.

It was outrageous brazen act of brutality....The Saudis must feel trump and the US government will not respond and just continue to kiss their asses

It was outrageous brazen act of brutality....The Saudis must feel trump and the US government will not respond and just continue to kiss their asses

Assuming is bad for you.

Non sense...Plus stop the idiotic Alex Jones conspiracy theorys

Knowing the difference between what you know and what you dont know is the starting point to being able to correctly understand the Universe.

Trump will sell it, and the GOP rank & file will believe it. They stood behind him in Helsinki, when he stood for Putin over American intelligence.
Bingo. It will be another "you think we are so innocent?" moment. And almost no republican will care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bingo. It will be another "you think we are so innocent?" moment. And almost no republican will care.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

trump says he believes the Saudis......The same assholes that financed 9/11

Source: (NYT) Saudi Arabia Preparing to Admit Khashoggi Was Killed: CNN

[I had to go with NYT even though CNN broke the story, because CNN does not have a dedicated print article available at the time of this post]

So! Thirteen days for the Saudis to admit Khashoggi died by their hands. And Trump is stilling spewing his "He told me he didn't do it" line; the same line he uses about Putin's election meddling.

Three weeks to the midterms, and now Trump's been fielded a political football. He's got a helluva' line to walk, with the country's - and his personal - business profits & interests at stake.

If Obama were in office saying this, heads on Fox News would explode. This country has no soul.

I hope Trump gets a little crazy (against Saudi) over this. The assassination of Americans cannot be tolerated.

Trump doesn't think Puerto Ricans are Americans. I would be shocked if he considers Kashoggi was American.

If Obama were in office saying this, heads on Fox News would explode. This country has no soul.

Saying what? Trump looks very even handed and Presidential here, giving the Intel Agencies time to figure out what happened to this guy, which they damn well better be able to accomplish....I mean I know how much they suck, but this they should be able to get done.

Saying what? Trump looks very even handed and Presidential here, giving the Intel Agencies time to figure out what happened to this guy, which they damn well better be able to accomplish....I mean I know how much they suck, but this they should be able to get done.

Presidential?...Kissing Saudi ass......Hardly

The intel agencies intercepted the Saudi's communications to lure & kill the journalist, weeks ago. This was reported at least a week ago. Trump is trying to protect his, Kushner's, and his billionaire buddies' financial interests. That's what this is all about, now.

Come on. Khashoogi walks in the Saudi consulate leaving his fiancee outside to wait for him to return. He never comes out. And you know if the Saudi's had the pictures to prove that he had left they would've published them by now. You don't have to be Dick Tracy to figure out that Saudis know exactly what happened to him.

Come on. Khashoogi walks in the Saudi consulate leaving his fiancee outside to wait for him to return. He never comes out. And you know if the Saudi's had the pictures to prove that he had left they would've published them by now. You don't have to be Dick Tracy to figure out that Saudis know exactly what happened to him.

He never comes out to her she says, we dont know that he never came out. He could have either been drugged and taken out or he could have walked out on his own, either in disguise or not. He could have either agreed to go with the Saudi's voluntarily or he might have before he walked in had a plan with the Turks to set the Saudi's up for a fall, nobody that I have seen has come forwards claiming to know his mind in the days before this happened.

We dont know much of anything actually, and it is important to understand that we dont know, that all we have is a huge amount of speculation, often from people we know or should know are unreliable when it comes to truth telling.

Trump doesn't think Puerto Ricans are Americans. I would be shocked if he considers Kashoggi was American.

I would but it turns out he's technically not. To me, a resident is one of us.

He never comes out to her she says, we dont know that he never came out. He could have either been drugged and taken out or he could have walked out on his own, either in disguise or not. He could have either agreed to go with the Saudi's voluntarily or he might have before he walked in had a plan with the Turks to set the Saudi's up for a fall, nobody that I have seen has come forwards claiming to know his mind in the days before this happened.

We dont know much of anything actually, and it is important to understand that we dont know, that all we have is a huge amount of speculation, often from people we know or should know are unreliable when it comes to truth telling.

Who's 'we'? Don't include me in this 3 blind mice fairy tale of yours. Care to explain how all the cameras trained on every entrance and exit of that consulate 24/7 missed his leaving or why he would ditch his fiancee? For whom he had just traveled a few thousand miles. Just so he could get the paperwork he needed to marry her? You're not making sense.

You don't believe it because you don't want to believe it.
What's Trump supposed to do? Call the Saudi King a liar and risk an economic crisis for the entire world?

Just a couple of weeks ago Trump said that Saudi Arabia "wouldn't last two weeks" without the support of the US. Sounds to me like Trump was saying that we are the ones on top in this relationship. Let's see him prove it then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom