• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Should BLM Be Stopped Before They Start A Full-Blown Race War?

Should BLM be stopped before they start a full-blown race war?

• Total voters
I doubt much has changed since this was true:

=========================

If you can document recent improvements by blacks, please do so.
This is really weird, you are not presenting data on a change over time (which is the point), you are looking at a single year.

Flynn.jpg
https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/20060619_iq.pdf

I have a feeling that citing Rushton as a source is forthcoming.
No response, but keeps citing Rushton!

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS AND OMISSIONS OF THE REVISED
EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'S THE MISMEASURE OF MAN

By J. Philippe Rushton

Department of Psychology
University of Western Ontario
London, Ontario N6A 5C2

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3,022 of whom were African American) which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.
Article...

The IQ gap between blacks and whites may be greater than 115. Here is further confirmation of the race gap.

View attachment 67290056

Rushton's work was heavily criticized by the scientific community for the questionable quality of its research,[1] with many alleging that it was conducted under a racist agenda.[2] From 2002 until his death, he served as the head of the Pioneer Fund, an organization founded in 1937 to promote Eugenics, which worked actively with the Nazi party to promote theories of racial superiority and inferiority, and has therefore been described as racist and white supremacist in nature and designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4][5]
J. Philippe Rushton - Wikipedia

"Rushton's work was heavily criticized by the scientific community for the questionable quality of its research,[1] with many alleging that it was conducted under a racist agenda.[2] From 2002 until his death, he served as the head of the Pioneer Fund, an organization founded in 1937 to promote Eugenics, which worked actively with the Nazi party to promote theories of racial superiority and inferiority, and has therefore been described as racist and white supremacist in nature and designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4][5] "

Well, then.

Race Differences In Average
IQ Are Mostly Genetic,
Not Cultural
Medical Research News
7-25-7

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."...

5. Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89...

7. IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences In IQ Mostly Genetic, Not Cultural

Error - Cookies Turned Off This is heritability.

By J. Philippe Rushton

Department of Psychology
London, Ontario N6A 5C2

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3,022 of whom were African American) which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.
Article...

The IQ gap between blacks and whites may be greater than 115. Here is further confirmation of the race gap.

View attachment 67290056

Well if the head of the pioneer fund, a nazi organization says its true well then checkmate?

"Rushton's work was heavily criticized by the scientific community for the questionable quality of its research,[1] with many alleging that it was conducted under a racist agenda.[2] From 2002 until his death, he served as the head of the Pioneer Fund, an organization founded in 1937 to promote Eugenics, which worked actively with the Nazi party to promote theories of racial superiority and inferiority, and has therefore been described as racist and white supremacist in nature and designated as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4][5] "

Well, then.

On most issues the consensus of the experts is more likely to be right than wrong. Unfortunately, the matter of IQ differences between individuals and average IQ differences between the races is coerced, so the consensus of the experts cannot be trusted. Nevertheless, and as I have documented twice in this thread, the vast majority of those who make a scientific study of IQ agree with Charles Murray. I am confident they agree with Professor Rushon too.

On most issues the consensus of the experts is more likely to be right than wrong. Unfortunately, the matter of IQ differences between individuals and average IQ differences between the races is coerced, so the consensus of the experts cannot be trusted. Nevertheless, and as I have documented twice in this thread, the vast majority of those who make a scientific study of IQ agree with Charles Murray. I am confident they agree with Professor Rushon too.

Rushton isnt an expert. Right consensus matters except when it disagrees with you and shows you and charles murray know **** all about heritability which is what Murray used to gauge the genetic determination of a trait. Murray is definitionally wrong there will be no race realism department so you can kiss that dream goodbye. Btw is rushton an ashkenazi jew? If not, according to you we shouldnt even consult him. You were also shown studies that actually show improvement which is what Murray left out.

Thought i would Finally clue you in on how i know Murray is wrong since you wanted me to do the work myself.

Last edited:
Btw smart cat i will always be a proud “race traitor” :p

What part of Rushton’s work was heavily criticized by the scientific community do you not understand?

Our Advertisers Represent Some Of The Most Unique Products & Services On Earth!

rense.com

Race Differences In Average
IQ Are Mostly Genetic,
Not Cultural

Well if rense.com says its true.... checkmate? The hell kind of site is this?

Oh wait! Jeff Rense: In His Own Words | Southern Poverty Law Center

An antisemite’s blog it must be truuuuuuue! David duke a ****in pproved

Did you really ****ing think we wouldnt look further into that bastard?

Last edited:
So no smartcat there wont be any race realism departments no matter how many alt-reich websites you try to pass off as medical journals. Un ****in believable.

By J. Philippe Rushton

Department of Psychology
London, Ontario N6A 5C2

Article...

View attachment 67290056

I've noticed that bigots tend to have a hard time providing links... most likely because their links would expose them and their racist lies.

I've noticed that bigots tend to have a hard time providing links... most likely because their links would expose them and their racist lies.

These guys delight in bad faith and try to bolster themselves with supposed authorities. Hes first tried unverifiable anecdotes and then when that didnt work he finds some semblance of authoritative works but every graph and chart did not support his main conclusion but tried to play it off with a bunch of assumptions, etc. when that didnt work, he then goes to find clout in ways that even tripped me up a little at first but when others showed his supposed authorities are pioneer fund plants. When that failed, he gish gallops and tries to look smart by using wikipedia entries regarding sic and other irrelevant nonsense. Lastly we come full circle to the source of it all the kkk david duke radio host that probably was the one who drilled his nonsense into his head

The most galling about this is it all started when he was trying to out eugenics a known neo nazi. Claiming what the nazis did created a master race, it just wasnt the nazis.

Never again means never again. Never should any human being ever have to suffer the cruel, psychotic heart of the eugenicist.

Last edited:
These guys delight in bad faith and try to bolster themselves with supposed authorities. Hes first tried unverifiable anecdotes and then when that didnt work he finds some semblance of authoritative works but every graph and chart did not support his main conclusion but tried to play it off with a bunch of assumptions, etc. when that didnt work, he then goes to find clout in ways that even tripped me up a little at first but when others showed his supposed authorities are pioneer fund plants. When that failed, he gish gallops and tries to look smart by using wikipedia entries regarding sic and other irrelevant nonsense. Lastly we come full circle to the source of it all the kkk david duke radio host that probably was the one who drilled his nonsense into his head

The most galling about this is it all started when he was trying to out eugenics a known neo nazi. Claiming what the nazis did created a master race, it just wasnt the nazis.

Never again means never again. Never should any human being ever have to suffer the cruel, psychotic heart of the eugenicist.

Just google the guys name he referenced. Racist puke.

Just google the guys name he referenced. Racist puke.

Yep i did. Thats how i found that talk radio guy was a klansman.

Yep i did. Thats how i found that talk radio guy was a klansman.

Nice find.

I go to sources when claims made are bold. And racist claims are always bold but like I said, I find that these klan kooks like to post charts and graphs with no links to peruse through. It's nice that even on the internet that it's difficult for them to fake credibility so they get busted with these stupid tactics.

The graph had a "source" at the bottom that was worthless trying to chase down that image. Another trick they like to do. Fake up a graph, put a reputable source at the bottom but of course no link or proof of where that image came from... because they typed the source on there themselves. :lol:

Last edited:

Well, then.

Yep. He's cold **** on toast as a scientist.

Everybody is racist one way or the another. Get over it.

But, poweRob, prior to a couple of months ago there was no race war in America.

Any statement to the contrary that there was a race war in America is obvious pure fiction, as a race war would have been in all the media, left, right and center .. and it wasn't.

So that BLM demonstrator must therefore be implying that BLM indeed started a race war and is now trying it "end" it .. by winning the race war. :shock:

Yeah, a word to the wise: trust nothing that's found on a BLM riot placard other than specific anti-White racist statements. :cool:

But, poweRob, prior to a couple of months ago there was no race war in America.

Not for you perhaps.

Any statement to the contrary that there was a race war in America is obvious pure fiction, as a race war would have been in all the media, left, right and center .. and it wasn't.

So that BLM demonstrator must therefore be implying that BLM indeed started a race war and is now trying it "end" it .. by winning the race war. :shock:

Yeah, a word to the wise: trust nothing that's found on a BLM riot placard other than specific anti-White racist statements. :cool:

But we should trust a guy who says he's 60+ years old in one post and a teenager in another right here on this site right? :lol:

Wow. That was just a tiny bit racist.

Any criticism of blacks is labeled "racist." When one is accused of racism truth is no defense. It is evidence for the prosecution. Race is an area where the more one ignores facts that are easy to document, the more enlightened one is said to be.

Don't use me to excuse your racism.

Lol! So now because I don't agree with you, I'm racist?

Do you know how childish you sound?

Stop playing the race card. It's already worn out by BLM and others who prefer to play the victim instead of addressing real problems in black communities.

Back
Top Bottom