• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Should BLM Be Stopped Before They Start A Full-Blown Race War?

Should BLM be stopped before they start a full-blown race war?

• Total voters
Can you tell me why a klan radio show host is credible in your eyes?

When documenting a fact I try to restrict myself to sources of data that cannot be dismissed on ideological grounds. What Klan radio show is that?

What Does IQ Really Measure? | Science | AAAS

Interesting, if financial incentives show to increase IQ scores and whatnot then that blows the g factor out of the water quite a bit :p

Then there is this. That view has been challenged by many scientists. For example, in his 2009 book "Intelligence and How to Get It," Richard Nisbett, a psychologist at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, argued that differences in IQ scores largely disappear when researchers control for social and economic factors.

SAT 3.jpg

When documenting a fact I try to restrict myself to sources of data that cannot be dismissed on ideological grounds. What Klan radio show is that?

You didnt notice you posted a klan website that is totally ideological? Also you dont really try to restrict yourself, just things you are so desperate to back your ideological bias.

Any criticism of blacks is labeled "racist." When one is accused of racism truth is no defense. It is evidence for the prosecution. Race is an area where the more one ignores facts that are easy to document, the more enlightened one is said to be.

Which is another way of instantly denying an accusation. That doesnt fly anywhere.

Rense.com. You cited this bull**** artist twice. Did you really think we werent going to check the fact that you thought you could pass off an alt reich radio host off as authoritative shows your blatant dishonesty. Goodnight alt reich may the world never have to suffer your stench ever again.

Last edited:
You didnt notice you posted a klan website that is totally ideological? Also you dont really try to restrict yourself, just things you are so desperate to back your ideological bias.

What was that website? Was it really a Klan website, or simply a website you dislike.

What was that website? Was it really a Klan website, or simply a website you dislike.

Omg thanks for showing us how you do your research btw. You dont even bother to verify your sources and you have demonstrated the frantic desperation in which you go to confirm your bias. The very first sentence on the second time you sourced rense.com clued me in. You dont read or verify your sources.

Rense.com. You cited this bull**** artist twice. Did you really think we werent going to check the fact that you thought you could pass off an alt reich radio host off as authoritative shows your blatant dishonesty. Goodnight alt reich may the world never have to suffer your stench ever again.

To the best of my knowledge Jeff Rense is not a member of the Klu Klux Klan. He does seem to be an antisemite, which I certainly am not. He did not write the following article, which deserves wide circulation:

Race Differences In Average IQ Are Mostly Genetic, Not Cultural
Medical Research News
7-25-7

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditary model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," [was written] by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley.

Race Differences In IQ Mostly Genetic, Not Cultural

Black Americans Reduce the Racial IQ Gap: Evidence from Standardization Samples Forthcoming: Psychological Science, October 2006
By William T. Dickens1 & James R. Flynn2

The inclusion of blacks in recent standardization samples offers better data. We have results from standardizations of four tests: 1972, 1989, and 2002 for the WISC (Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children), called the WISC-R, WISC-III, and WISC-IV respectively (Harcourt, 2005a); 1978 and 1995 for the WAIS (Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale), called the WAIS-R and WAIS-III (Harcourt, 2005a); 1980 and 1997 for the Armed Forces Qualification Test, called the AFQT (Department of Defense, 2005);

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/20060619_iq.pdf

--------

Blacks still have a long way to go:

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: College Board - SAT, AP, College Search and Admission Tools

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: The ACT - Solutions for College and Career Readiness | ACT
SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

I do not believe a race gap that took thousands of years to evolve can be closed in a few generations.

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," [was written] by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley.

This isn't controversial, even left wing biased Wikipedia acknowledges that IQ is mostly genetic:

wikipedia said:
Twin studies of adult individuals have found a heritability of IQ between 57% and 73%[6] with the most recent studies showing heritability for IQ as high as 80%. IQ goes from being weakly correlated with genetics, for children, to being strongly correlated with genetics for late teens and adults. The heritability of IQ increases with age and reaches an asymptote at 18–20 years of age and continues at that level well into adulthood.

Heritability of IQ - Wikipedia

The problem is progressives (who belong to the "party of science") deny the politically incorrect parts of evolution while they embrace the dumbass, debunked, Blank Slate model. They have to, otherwise their grand schemes of social engineering in order to create the new soviet man via government-run indoctrination centers schools will not work.

This isn't controversial, even left wing biased Wikipedia acknowledges that IQ is mostly genetic:

The problem is progressives (who belong to the "party of science") deny the politically incorrect parts of evolution while they embrace the dumbass, debunked, Blank Slate model. They have to, otherwise their grand schemes of social engineering in order to create the new soviet man via government-run indoctrination centers schools will not work.

Most on the left ignore the science of intrinsic racial differences. Most on the right ignore the science of global warming. In each case they ignore scientific truths that interfere with their political agendas.

Nevertheless, those on the right do not try to silence those who maintain that man made global warming is a serious problem. Those on the left do try to silence those who assert the relationships between genes, intelligence, crime and race.

Even in Debate Politics you can see how my polite, fact based arguments in favor of heriditariansim and race realism are responded to with insults, name calling, and overt expressions of hatred. The anti racists know that what I say is true. They hate the truth, so they hate me for expressing the truth.

I say after Franklin Roosevelt, "They are unanimous in their hate for me. And I welcome their hatred!"

I WELCOME THEIR HATRED! - YouTube

To the best of my knowledge Jeff Rense is not a member of the Klu Klux Klan. He does seem to be an antisemite, which I certainly am not. He did not write the following article, which deserves wide circulation:

Race Differences In Average IQ Are Mostly Genetic, Not Cultural
Medical Research News
7-25-7

A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.

The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditary model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

He is an alt right radio host and you forgot to give that bit of info. I will not engage with your stupid little game anymore.

Most on the left ignore the science of intrinsic racial differences. Most on the right ignore the science of global warming. In each case they ignore scientific truths that interfere with their political agendas.

Nevertheless, those on the right do not try to silence those who maintain that man made global warming is a serious problem. Those on the left do try to silence those who assert the relationships between genes, intelligence, crime and race.

Even in Debate Politics you can see how my polite, fact based arguments in favor of heriditariansim and race realism are responded to with insults, name calling, and overt expressions of hatred. The anti racists know that what I say is true. They hate the truth, so they hate me for expressing the truth.

I say after Franklin Roosevelt, "They are unanimous in their hate for me. And I welcome their hatred!"

I WELCOME THEIR HATRED! - YouTube

I will not put up with little ****stains that require people like me to justify their very existence then try to pretend like you are a ****ing victim when you never had to put up with people putting you to death because of “bad genes”. The alt right is finished and you sir just showed your real face to be an alt right racist by having the ****ing nerve of passing off the drivel of a talk radio host with absolutely no experience in the field as an expert.

Roosevelt fought against the nazis who share your beliefs so dont go pretending he will somehow wash greatness off on you.

You have not been polite once in this thread. ****in pansies trying to play victim.

Last edited:
He is an alt right radio host and you forgot to give that bit of info. I will not engage with your stupid little game anymore.

I study a political thinker for insight, rather than doctrine. If I listened to Jeff Rense's radio problem I suspect I would agree with some of it while strongly disagreeing with his antisemitism. I have been banned from alt right web sites for drawing attention to the fact that Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals tend to be more intelligent than white Gentiles. My impression of the alt right is that it attracts white men who would rather blame non whites, Jews (who they do no consider to be white, although Jews have complexions as light as theirs) and liberals for their problems, rather than acknowledge that the better paying jobs they have the intelligence to learn are being replaced by computers and industrial robots who can perform what they can do better, faster, and less expensively.

I will not put up with little ****stains that require people like me to justify their very existence then try to pretend like you are a ****ing victim when you never had to put up with people putting you to death because of “bad genes”. The alt right is finished and you sir just showed your real face to be an alt right racist by having the ****ing nerve of passing off the drivel of a talk radio host with absolutely no experience in the field as an expert.

Roosevelt fought against the nazis who share your beliefs so dont go pretending he will somehow wash greatness off on you.

You have not been polite once in this thread. ****in pansies trying to play victim.

In my previous comment I explained why I do not identify with the alt right.

Franklin Roosevelt is my favorite president.

It is ironic that the Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the belief that there are no inferior races. I define a superior race as one characterized by three characteristics necessary for successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. The Ashkenazim certainly qualify.

@aociswundumho, you see what I have to deal with. :shock:

Last edited:
Eugenics - HISTORY
Lets take a look at eugenics since our resident eugenics advocate seems so keen on it
Given his propensity to believe eugenics, he doesnt know what heritability means nor how to determine if something is genetically determined. Heritability is not the same as heredity.

I study a political thinker for insight, rather than doctrine. If I listened to Jeff Rense's radio problem I suspect I would agree with some of it while strongly disagreeing with his antisemitism. I have been banned from alt right web sites for drawing attention to the fact that Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals tend to be more intelligent than white Gentiles. My impression of the alt right is that it attracts white men who would rather blame non whites, Jews (who they do no consider to be white, although Jews have complexions as light as theirs) and liberals for their problems, rather than acknowledge that the better paying jobs they have the intelligence to learn are being replaced by computers and industrial robots who can perform what they can do better, faster, and less expensively.

He isnt a political thinker anymore than rush limbaugh is. Really more yammering about complexions.... get help....

In my previous comment I explained why I do not identify with the alt right.

Franklin Roosevelt is my favorite president.

It is ironic that the Nazi effort to exterminate the most superior race in existence led to the belief that there are no inferior races. I define a superior race as one characterized by three characteristics necessary for successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. The Ashkenazim certainly qualify.

@aociswundumho, you see what I have to deal with. :shock:

............... therein lies your bias. Thank you for demonstrating the biases of the race scientist.... I should have just left with my win when i exposed your dishonesty. By trying to bring back eugenics, you disgrace the sacrifice roosevelt’s generation made to end such cruelty. Yeah yeah the last guy lieatallcost told me the exact same thing, he supposedly is glad we defeated the nazis but takes every post to defend nazis. Defending eugenics is defending the regime of racial cleansing.

Last edited:
............... therein lies your bias. Thank you for demonstrating the biases of the race scientist.... I should have just left with my win when i exposed your dishonesty.

How am I dishonest? What have I ever posted here that is not true? Post what I said that you think is not true. Let's discuss it.

How am I dishonest? What have I ever posted here that is not true? Post what I said that you think is not true. Let's discuss it.

No we are done. I got what i came for and you got to piss me off. Win win.

Wonder if they would so vehemently deny that blacks on average are taller, have longer arms and legs, more muscle mass and higher bone density. Would it also be racist in their view to dare mention these facts?

............... therein lies your bias. Thank you for demonstrating the biases of the race scientist.... I should have just left with my win when i exposed your dishonesty. By trying to bring back eugenics, you disgrace the sacrifice roosevelt’s generation made to end such cruelty. Yeah yeah the last guy lieatallcost told me the exact same thing, he supposedly is glad we defeated the nazis but takes every post to defend nazis. Defending eugenics is defending the regime of racial cleansing.

The Nazis were not the first - they got the idea from American progressives:

Progressives saw sterilization as having natural advantages over traditional methods of helping the poor, such as charity. Sterilization was "scientific" -- its rationale could be found in the writings of Charles Darwin's cousin Francis Galton, the father of eugenics, who mused that superior people, like superior crops and farm animals, were the product of good breeding. The term "gene" had not yet been coined -- among the surprises in Bruinius' book is that the science and the word "genetics" were born of the pseudoscience eugenics, and not vice versa -- but any well-read person could understand that if you wanted to rid the world of inferior people, you ought to stop them from passing on their characteristics to future generations. Whereas charity only prolonged and deepened the problem of poverty by allowing the "unfit" among us to survive and procreate, sterilization presented what you might call a permanent, final solution.

Progressive genocide | Salon.com

It was progressives like you who pushed for, and got, compulsory sterilization laws in the US

The United States During the Progressive era, ca. 1890 to 1920, was the first country to concertedly undertake compulsory sterilization programs for the purpose of eugenics.[77] Thomas C. Leonard, professor at Princeton University, describes American eugenics and sterilization as ultimately rooted in economic arguments and further as a central element of Progressivism alongside wage controls, restricted immigration, and the introduction of pension programs.[78]

Compulsory sterilization - Wikipedia

And when the atrocity of compulsory sterilization reached the Supreme Court, progressive hero Oliver Wendell Holmes wrote the ruling dripping with the collectivism of the political left:

The ruling was written by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. In support of his argument that the interest of "public welfare" outweighed the interest of individuals in their bodily integrity, he argued:

We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence. It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes.[14]

Buck v. Bell - Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom