• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Poll: Should BLM Be Stopped Before They Start A Full-Blown Race War?

Should BLM be stopped before they start a full-blown race war?

• Total voters
Blacks have no right to complain about anything any more. They are no longer discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action policies. Trillions of dollars of tax money, mainly taxed from whites, have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks.
Take it back to stormfront.

Take it back to stormfront.

I established a profile on Stormfront as sort of a lark. I wanted to see how long I would last. The first week I contributed to a thread on pre Christian Germanic myth and legend. That is a topic I know something about. The second week I felt more daring, and contributed to a thread on Mein Kampf. I have read that. Things went well until I quoted a footnote in my edition that said that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews was factually incorrect. That was enough to get me banned.

This Poll goes with a thread in General Politics -- five minutes was not enough time to post the poll after the thread was started.

Here is the link to that General Politics thread: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

I see Fox News knows how to keep the white people scared.

1. A race war isn't going to happen
2. None of you cared about racial violence when white supremacists marched in Charlottesville
3. None of you cared when armed white people took over the MI capital building
3. Again, a race war isn't going to happen

Exactly how is BLM trying to start a race war? If anything, if a race war starts it surely isn't because of BLM.

White supremacist groups are obsessed with a race war. They live for it, train for it, and even have militarized drills. They have tried to start a race war. The majority of Americans don't want a race war and are not interested in murdering the other race in a Civil War, so it's not going to happen. It's just unrealistic.

I established a profile on Stormfront as sort of a lark. I wanted to see how long I would last. The first week I contributed to a thread on pre Christian Germanic myth and legend. That is a topic I know something about. The second week I felt more daring, and contributed to a thread on Mein Kampf. I have read that. Things went well until I quoted a footnote in my edition that said that one of Hitler's charges against German Jews was factually incorrect. That was enough to get me banned.

This is my shocked face.

But assembly and protest to petition government for redress is simply not what BLM is doing, though many a left-winger has been sucked into thinking that's what they're doing. No, BLM is quite clearly up to something else .. and the substantiating article in the related post lays it out quite convincingly that BLM is in reality fanning a race war: 1980's Liberal Activist Issues Dire Warning That BLM Is Fanning A Race War!

You're basically sending us to another post, and then to a blog. There might be some Marxist involved in the BLM Movement, but I don't believe it is a Marxist movement. I also don't think the majority of the people involved in the protesting are willing to murder people in the streets. Again, the BLM Movement is racially diverse, and yet you accuse it of wanting a race war. How does that make sense... Oh, it doesn't.

The early results of this poll show exactly what I expected.... The left endorses senseless violence, rioting, looting, attempted murder, and destruction of property... Oh, and they do want a race war.

I am afraid you don't know the difference between lawful protesting and violence.

I am afraid you don't know the difference between lawful protesting and violence.

LMMFAO...

Actual Peaceful Protesting:

tpRally.jpg

Your version of Peaceful Protesting:

blmRiots.jpg

I've noticed that bigots tend to have a hard time providing links... most likely because their links would expose them and their racist lies.

When have I posted a racist lie? Quote one of my so called racist lies. Let's discuss whether it is a lie, an honest mistake, or the truth. I am confident it is the truth. :2razz:

1. Yes, I believe that movement should be stopped.

2. But I do not know of any way to stop it.

3. The media support it.

4. Many naive young people support it.

5. And many politicians support it.

6. I believe that the majority of all Americans oppose it, but they are afraid to speak out.

Unverified anecdotes again.

When have I posted a racist lie? Quote one of my so called racist lies. Let's discuss whether it is a lie, an honest mistake, or the truth. I am confident it is the truth. :2razz:

Your klansman radio post you tried to pass off as a professionally created article. Lying about what heritability means, leaving out a plurality of cognitive tests that show improvement, leaving out the fact your main source of information “debunking Gould” is a pioneer fund lackey.

Then theres the fact you dont tend to link your graphs which also demonstrated you dont know jack about what causes the cost of schools to rise. Also it doesnt matter if you think your race is the master race, you are still very much a racist as you think the same way that racists do but you think having a bit of faux humility gets you out of such accusation.

Last edited:
What Does IQ Really Measure? | Science | AAAS

Interesting, if financial incentives show to increase IQ scores and whatnot then that blows the g factor out of the water quite a bit :p

Then there is this. That view has been challenged by many scientists. For example, in his 2009 book "Intelligence and How to Get It," Richard Nisbett, a psychologist at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, argued that differences in IQ scores largely disappear when researchers control for social and economic factors.

Back
Top Bottom