• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West debuts 'Blexit' clothing line endorsing campaign for black voters to exit the Democratic

But they say that is irrelevant. And they think they are intellectually superior. :lamo

That's the Left's biggest handicap: they're so smart, that they can't learn anything.

#Derpocalypse

Irrelevant.

False. Many parents offer assistance to their offspring well into adulthood. Particularly during the great recession, there were tons of millennials moving back in with their parents after college while they were struggling to find work.

At current, Liberal blue states that consistently vote democrat for president have an average unemployment rate of 3.67%. Meanwhile, Conservative red states that consistently vote Republican are at 3.83%. If you look over the last decade or so you'll find it to have been consistently true that liberal blue states have had lower unemployment rates overall than red conservative states. Why would the states who are the most generous with welfare, food stamps, and unemployment have the lowest unemployment rates if what you believed to be true was true?
Oh Oh not every source agrees with you.

https://www.insidesources.com/red-states-show-lowest-unemployment-rates/

Give him credit he made the trend even better.

Not until I am satisfied it was due to his policies. It's still too early in his administration to make that determination.

Nobody is saying that he has to be intelligent in order to speak. However, if you believe he's right, and 90% of African Americans are wrong, then you are a moron and a racist.

So, a person that agrees with Kayne's support of Trump and thinks 90% of African Americans (I guess only blacks that have roots in Africa?) are "wrong" (to vote for Democrats?), then they are racists to think that? Huh?

That makes no sense at all.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded. Let's hope they start voting in their self interest in greater and greater numbers. The crack is in the Democrat dam now I predict it will eventually burst. The Democrats have ignored black families too long. Dems only "support" them in election years. Finally someone is doing something for them. Jobs not mobs.

Blah blah blah

been hearing that one since Reagan

with all the angry old white men dying off the GOP does need a bigger tent. One in which they will be made to sit in the back and prove they were born in this country with several forms of a birth certificate. The GOP has fooled poor white folks for years to vote for them, now after bitherism they want the African American vote:lamo

Black people in America have been incredibly clear on this: Kanye West is a talented musician that definitely DOES NOT speak for all black people when it comes to politics.

I know you're just so excited to finally have a black celebrity, but it doesn't make black people vote against their interests by choosing the GOP.
Is Bill Cosby out of work?

;)

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Is Bill Cosby out of work?

;)

There is always Carson, aka as Token. He makes Omorosso look legit.

Seriously, after 6 years of birtherism the GOP now wants their vote, WTF lol

#pretendingthatwalkawayisactuallyathing

Yeah I don’t know any liberals who endorse this. This seems to be purely a right wing meme.

How is the caravan supposed to help Dems? If anything, it energizes the far right. Then again, this is Candace Owens...

Yeah, that pretty much fails to meet the absolute minimum standard for making coherent sense.

Again, you think Blacks are unable to succeed without White people helping them. Whose the racist again?

I can't believe people still push that absurdly stupid and racist BS. Addressing racism in society is not being a racist. How moronic. And keep capitalizing an adjective as if it's an ethnic group, very not racist of you.

Kanye West And Candace Owens Stole ‘Blexit’ From A Bank Black Movement

Blexit has been anti-Trump since he was elected. “Open an account at a black owned bank,” the group’s Twitter handle tweeted shortly after the president was elected. “We need to show up like white women showed up to vote for Donald Trump.”

https://newsone.com/3834152/blexit-kanye-west-candace-owens-black-bank/

cultists are such tools. :2rofll: :laughat:trumpettes

Oh, I said a lot. You’re obviously not bright enough to comprehend the very simple and extremely obvious. Head in sand syndrome.

Yours must be a difficult way to go through life. Being a former Leftist, when I saw the obvious lies and deceits of the Left, I departed the intellectually and morally bankrupt party.

But, as perverse as it seems, you seem to enjoy it.

And now you are bragging about how you didn't say anything by not saying anything with any substance.

And now you are bragging about how you didn't say anything by not saying anything with any substance.

Well, it seems you have serious reading comprehension problems. Not surprising.

How is the caravan supposed to help Dems? If anything, it energizes the far right. Then again, this is Candace Owens...

The Dems are hoping for:

1. Pics of mothers and their kids being separated
2. Pics of the military arresting illegals
3. Pics of children being arrested
4. Pics of immigrant being tear gassed
5. Making Republican voters stay away from the polls because Republicans did not defend the border as promised.

Last edited:
The Dems are hoping for:

5. Making Republican voters stay away from the polls because Republicans did not defend the border as promised.

Mostly #1-#4.
But, maybe the MSM and Obama gang can circulate some viral photos from 2014 again and blame them on Trump.

The Dems are hoping for:

Actually, I'm hoping for:

1. Right wing terrorists to stop sending bombs in the mail
2. Right wing terrorists to stop shooting up synagogues
3. Right wing terrorists to stop running over people with their cars
4. Right wing terrorists to stop assaulting people
5. The GOP to stop courting right wing terrorists.

That'd be a good start.

Yeah, that pretty much fails to meet the absolute minimum standard for making coherent sense.

Ever seen Candace Owens 'debate' Joe Rogan on climate change?

How does this person even have a platform?

Ever seen Candace Owens 'debate' Joe Rogan on climate change?

How does this person even have a platform?

I got to "...selling all our uranium to Russia" and I was like, "Okay, that's enough of that."

I like how Blexit.com (where Kanye sells this stuff) on the front page repeats a bunch of right wing bull**** about the Republicans and Democrats and the KKK.

Who knew that LBJ was the real racist for pushing hard for and signing the two biggest pieces of civil rights legislation in the 20th century? He also conflates whites lynched in the West for crimes like murder and theft with KKK lynching of blacks in the South to make the bizarre point that whites were lynched TOO!! And somehow Kanye determines that every white ever lynched was a "Republican," which is a neat trick on his part. Kanye also broke new historical ground by determining every single black person lynched was also a "Republican!!" I'd think most wouldn't attribute a political party to pre-Civil war slaves, for example, or blacks in the Jim Crow South who couldn't register for any party, much less with the GOP. But Kanye's research has determined that every person every lynched in the history of the United States was 100% "Republicans." He needs a Pulitzer!

And Kanye's research has also apparently discovered that although the KKK was perhaps strongest outside the South (former CSA) including in areas where lots of whites and Republicans were open members of the KKK that the KKK only targeted other Republicans, so it was Republicans lynching Republicans. The obvious and wrong conclusion is the party identity of whites in the KKK outside the South isn't very relevant - what was relevant was their racism, anti-Semitism, etc. - but thanks to Kanye we know better. It was a party thing - KKK just didn't like Republicans, except the Republicans in their own ranks.

Who knew the Democratic party of 2018, which is where nearly all blacks find a home, can be compared to the Democrats of the pre-civil rights era? I guess the history of whites in the former CSA and the fact that they were Democrats because of Lincoln, and they'd never vote for the party of Lincoln, can be just hand waved away.

Kanye (or his marketing people) also reproduce a fabricated quote from Margaret Sanger - totally made up.

These are on their "Inconvenient Truths" section. I don't understand why some people still call Kanye a ****ing moron....

And , it appears that Kayne West is going to take a break from politics because he feels 'used'

https://www.newsweek.com/kanye-west-trump-donald-yexit-used-what-happened-1194436

Kanye West seemingly renounced his support for President Donald Trump. After going to the White House on October 11, the rapper said he wants to take a break from politics. More, the rapper said he was being “used” and rather focus his attention on being creative.

“My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in,” he tweeted. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!”

And , it appears that Kayne West is going to take a break from politics because he feels 'used'

https://www.newsweek.com/kanye-west-trump-donald-yexit-used-what-happened-1194436
Kanye is a hilarious human being who has lost track of what people on the ground believe and know to be true. He was used by Candace Owen, a literal nobody who nobody knows anything about other than she's political, and she is the person white supremacists point to when they need to say minorities agree with them.

I guess, he is starting to understand that you can't tell 40 million people that their ancestors chose slavery, when we know damn well slavery in America was the exact opposite of having the freedom to make choices. Hell, the confederates chose to sesseed, and they ended up losing hundreds of thousands to injuries alone. What were slaves going to do? Rebel by refusing to cook and wash clothes? The guy messed up and he has only himself to blame.

This one isn't on Candace Owens, it's on Kanye for doubling down when everyone who supported him and helped him get to where he is thought he was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom