• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West debuts 'Blexit' clothing line endorsing campaign for black voters to exit the Democratic

This is cultural appropriation. Only white people should be allowed to vote not in their best interests.

Nobody is saying that he has to be intelligent in order to speak. However, if you believe he's right, and 90% of African Americans are wrong, then you are a moron and a racist.
So he can't have his own opinions without being called a racist? Keep that up, that will keep black families from leaving the Democrat party after decades of being taken for granted. Yeah that will work for people that think for themselves.

It seems you fear discussion amongst blacks about their political and individual futures. Why?

Why do Democrats ignore the following people?

Thomas Sowell.
Walter Williams.
Alan Keyes.
Larry Elder
Clarence Thomas...
Funny that they aren’t the face of Trump’s black conservative recruitment push.

So he can't have his own opinions without being called a racist?
No, Kanye can. He's black so instead of calling him a racist he's a just an idiot. However, if a white person agrees with Kanye and not the other 90% of African Americans then that white person is a moron and a racist. Very important distinction.

Brexit, Blexit, Am I a bad person in thinking that the latter sounds like the former in a fake "Chinese" accent?

Said it before, and I'll say it again. If you believe that the roughly 90% of African Americans who have consistently voted for Democrats for over 4 decades are all idiots who are incapable of understanding what is in their own best interest, but you think that Kanye West is one of the few intelligent ones then you are a moron and a racist. Believing 90% of African Americans to be dumber than Kanye West is the textbook definition of racism.

Sweet irony
while I agree there wont be a large amount of african american support for Trump what you said in the bold is factually not true and it makes YOU part of the problem. What you claimed is just as moronic as what you are condemning.

The irony is that you don't realize that one of the many reasons black people find the GOP completely unpalatable is because you frequently use terms like "enslaved" and "plantation" when talking about them. You are totally clueless.

This is actually spot on and i have heard it said many time by many . . . . black people LOL
many times it comes up why that language is used . . . i mean of course people get its for shock value but it greatly fails and is a turn off . .

No, Kanye can. He's black so instead of calling him a racist he's a just an idiot. However, if a white person agrees with Kanye and not the other 90% of African Americans then that white person is a moron and a racist. Very important distinction.
So white people can't agree with West that black people should think for themselves and do what ever that is in their own best interest. Hmmm interesting. Russia Russia Russsis , Idiot, Idiot, Idiot, Moron, Moron, Moron, Racist Racist Racist! Do you guys ever stop calling names?

Said it before, and I'll say it again. If you believe that the roughly 90% of African Americans who have consistently voted for Democrats for over 4 decades are all idiots who are incapable of understanding what is in their own best interest, but you think that Kanye West is one of the few intelligent ones then you are a moron and a racist. Believing 90% of African Americans to be dumber than Kanye West is the textbook definition of racism.

Which party thinks blacks can't:
Find a job
Get into school
Register to Vote
Can't feed themselves
Clothe themselves
House themselves

Without Government help?

Yeah it ain't the GOP...

Find a job
Get into school
Register to Vote
Can't feed themselves
Clothe themselves
House themselves

Without Government help?

Yeah it ain't the GOP...
100% agree! Great post!

Find a job
Get into school
Register to Vote
Can't feed themselves
Clothe themselves
House themselves

Without Government help?

Yeah, it ain't the GOP...

Definitely not Liberals. The question is not what Black people are capable of. They are capable of anything. The question is whose trying to stop racist white people from holding them back? That would be Democrats. And who are all the racist white people holding them back? That would be Republicans.

Last edited:
So white people can't agree with West that black people should think for themselves and do what ever that is in their own best interest.
The vast majority of Black people are already doing what is in their own best interest. That's why they vote Democrat.

Do you guys ever stop calling names?
We can only stop calling you a racist when you stop doing and saying racist things.

Definitely not Liberals. The question is not what Black people are capable of. They are capable of anything. The question is whose trying to stop racist white people from holding them back? That would be Democrats. And who are all the racist white people holding them back? That would be Republicans.

Again, you think Blacks are unable to succeed without White people helping them. Whose the racist again?

The vast majority of Black people are already doing what is in their own best interest. That's why they vote Democrat.

We can only stop calling you a racist when you stop doing and saying racist things.

Welfare isn't in the best interest of black folks.

Welfare isn't in the best interest of black folks.

First off, the majority of people on welfare are actually rural white conservatives.

Second, if helping people survive until they can get back on their feet was a bad idea then every parent in the country would be doing a disservice to their child by feeding, clothing, and housing them.

Contrary to delusional right-wing beliefs a safety net does not motivate relaxation. It actually motivates climbing. Just ask yourself...if you were deciding whether to go rock climbing for the very first time would the existence of a safety harness make you more or less likely to climb?

Again, you think Blacks are unable to succeed without White people helping them.
False. I think blacks have a more difficult time succeeding because White people are hurting them. Black people don't need white people's help to succeed they need white people to get the **** out of their way.

Whose the racist again?
You.

False. I think blacks have a more difficult time succeeding because White people are hurting them. Black people don't need white people's help to succeed they need white people to get the **** out of their way.

You.

Race Card, when you have no argument that can win the debate, claim racism and ride off on high horse...

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded. Let's hope they start voting in their self interest in greater and greater numbers. The crack is in the Democrat dam now I predict it will eventually burst. The Democrats have ignored black families too long. Dems only "support" them in election years. Finally someone is doing something for them. Jobs not mobs.

I keep seeing this stat quoted, but no one can point to what policy Trump has put in place to show it's a result of his administration. If you look, African American unemployment rates have been going down for a decade or more. What exactly did Trump do again?

Find a job
Get into school
Register to Vote
Can't feed themselves
Clothe themselves
House themselves

Without Government help?

Yeah it ain't the GOP...

no party that i know of . . . . LMAO always hilarious when you get exposed posting lies

when people post absolutely retarded and nutty claims like this whether they come from LEFT and or RIGHT extremists i so often wonder what website they got them from? What partisan echo chamber website comes up with some of the stuff that gets posted and how do the people there convince themselves its true and has ANY logic behind it. How much dishonest or ignorance of a topic do they have to have to post such lunacy with such confidence and think "i got a winner" only to have it mocked by normal people left right and center, Well at least its good entertainment! :lamo

Back
Top Bottom