• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West debuts 'Blexit' clothing line endorsing campaign for black voters to exit the Democratic

no party that i know of . . . . LMAO always hilarious when you get exposed posting lies

when people post absolutely retarded and nutty claims like this whether they come from LEFT and or RIGHT extremists i so often wonder what website they got them from? What partisan echo chamber website comes up with some of the stuff that gets posted and how do the people there convince themselves its true and has ANY logic behind it. How much dishonest or ignorance of a topic do they have to have to post such lunacy with such confidence and think "i got a winner" only to have it mocked by normal people left right and center, Well at least its good entertainment! :lamo

The only one not living in reality here is you.
Affirmative Action: Created by the left because Minorities aren't able to find a job, or get higher ed without White People's help
Section 8 Housing: Because minorities can't find housing
SNAP: Because Minorities can't figure out how to feed themselves
Against Voter ID: Because minorities are incapable of getting a valid photo ID.

Again, while there may have been 30 years ago or more too many racist bastards, that isn't the case today, today it's just the soft bigotry of low expectation from the left and the political stranglehold they have on minorities that keeps these programs going.

The vast majority of Black people are already doing what is in their own best interest. That's why they vote Democrat.

We can only stop calling you a racist when you stop doing and saying racist things.
so wanting people to be able to be able think for themselves and not a monolithic group is racist . Interesting

1.) The only one not living in reality here is you.
2.) Affirmative Action: Created by the left because Minorities aren't able to find a job, or get higher ed without White People's help
3.) Section 8 Housing: Because minorities can't find housing
4.) SNAP: Because Minorities can't figure out how to feed themselves
5.) Against Voter ID: Because minorities are incapable of getting a valid photo ID.

6.)Again, while there may have been 30 years ago or more too many racist bastards, that isn't the case today, today it's just the soft bigotry of low expectation from the left and the political stranglehold they have on minorities that keeps these programs going.

1.) i LOVE that you are doubling down on the factually false claims you made, it makes my day! This is going to be fun!!
2.) Wrong AA protects the RIGHTS of people and it protects ALL people
3.) Program is for ALL people
4.) See above
5.) people on the left arent against "voter id"

wow that was easy, your retarded lies fail and get destored again LMAO

6.) wait what? did you just claim racism doesn't exist today and its just "soft bigotry"?
0LkinJg.gif

See, a PERFECT example of when a person gets their info from a nutjob, partisan, echo chamber, website and thinks its valid. We thank you for the laughs!

Black people in America have been incredibly clear on this: Kanye West is a talented musician that definitely DOES NOT speak for all black people when it comes to politics.

I know you're just so excited to finally have a black celebrity, but it doesn't make black people vote against their interests by choosing the GOP.

I am not even all that sure that all or even most black people think he's talented. They might agree he's a marketing genius, and clever, but musical talent is a definable thing and Kanye cannot define what most acknowledge as a specific talent in music.
He can't sing worth a damn. I mean, that sucka can't carry a tune in a paper bag, and he can't play any instruments.
So he's "bout damn worthless" as a musician.

First off, the majority of people on welfare are actually rural white conservatives.
And which racial group has the largest percentage of their racial group on welfare?

Second, if helping people survive until they can get back on their feet was a bad idea then every parent in the country would be doing a disservice to their child by feeding, clothing, and housing them.
So you think of blacks as children????? How condescending and racist.

Contrary to delusional right-wing beliefs a safety net does not motivate relaxation. It actually motivates climbing. Just ask yourself...if you were deciding whether to go rock climbing for the very first time would the existence of a safety harness make you more or less likely to climb?
And of course you have some proof of what you are saying because I have never seen a study that even remotely Verifies what you are saying. So show us your proof

Last edited:
I keep seeing this stat quoted, but no one can point to what policy Trump has put in place to show it's a result of his administration. If you look, African American unemployment rates have been going down for a decade or more. What exactly did Trump do again?
He brought back manufacturing jobs and reduced welfare roles so those people are now employed. That is what he has done.

Last edited:
Putin's lackey's sucks ass.

For 18-months you folks thought Russia was your ticket. It was... your ticket to expose how thoroughly corrupt the CIA, FBI and DoJ were under Obama.

Thanks Obama.

Funny that they aren’t the face of Trump’s black conservative recruitment push.

Odd the Leftist media has ignored them for decades.

Why?

Because the Left isn’t interested in opinion which destroys their morally and intellectually bankrupt ideology.

What has happened when a black individual comes forth? They’re either ignored by the Leftist media, or when they cannot be ignored, they’re vilified.

Just look at the Leftists here.

For 18-months you folks thought Russia was your ticket. It was... your ticket to expose how thoroughly corrupt the CIA, FBI and DoJ were under Obama.

Thanks Obama.

Deeerrrrp. Mueller's investigation will be speaking shortly after the election. Buckle up.

The irony is that you don't realize that one of the many reasons black people find the GOP completely unpalatable is because you frequently use terms like "enslaved" and "plantation" when talking about them. You are totally clueless.

From a black woman fed up with dimwitted leftists.

I was also called a black white supremacist by Chelsea Handler,” Dash said.

Handler made that comment about Dash and other prominent black conservatives on her Netflix talk show in September 2017.

Who do you think you are? The slave master who wants to keep me on the plantation,” Dash said. “I’m sorry, those chains are broken and I’m wielding a weapon.

No more plantation thinking.”

https://nypost.com/2018/10/27/stacey-dash-renews-chelsea-handler-feud-at-trump-event/

This coming from Blacks really does not sit well with Leftists... for obvious reasons.

In an oddly hilarious turn, it seems Chandler’s Grandfather was a Nazi.

Probably. His clothes are garbage, anyways. This one just has a stupid political slogan on it, so that makes it even worse.

Governess,
I collect political stuff to look at over the years.
...and you are right, once you...anyone...buys an article of clothing with a political statement on it, it goes out to the yard sale about a year later.
No matter what the statement.
No matter what side.

I recently added a Cherokee Country RED WAVE hat to my collection.
I have yet to wear it out anyplace.
Friends don't let friends wear bright red hats, no matter what they say.

Deeerrrrp. Mueller's investigation will be speaking shortly after the election. Buckle up.

ROTFLOL...

Strzok
McCabe
Comey
Clapper
Lynch
Ohr, Mr.
Ohr, Ms.
And so many other corrupted Obamatrons.

The **** has hit the fan already... and had this Russia, Russia, Russia had any hunt to it... Democrats wouldn’t have gone silent on it.

Meanwhile Carter Page is suing... which ought to be great fun.

ROTFLOL...

Strzok
McCabe
Comey
Clapper
Lynch
Ohr, Mr.
Ohr, Ms.

The **** has hit the fan already... and had this Russia, Russia, Russia had any hunt to it... Democrats wouldn’t have gone silent on it.

I guess you don't realize that you said absolutely nothing in this post.

Editor’s corrections in red:
Probably. Today, now that he’s no longer bashing R’s, his clothes are garbage, anyways. This one just has a stupid political slogan on it, that I desperately hope does not catch on.

But you sang “yes we can”?

“We are the ones we’ve been waiting for”?

“Hope and change”?

I only started collecting this year.

I will give anyone $30 if they have any of those.
PM me.

I want the projectiles Criminal Hillary threw at Felonious Bill. That oughta fill a 5000 sq. ft. warehouse.

And which racial group has the largest percentage of their racial group on welfare?
Irrelevant.

So you think of blacks as children?????
False. Many parents offer assistance to their offspring well into adulthood. Particularly during the great recession, there were tons of millennials moving back in with their parents after college while they were struggling to find work.

And of course, you have some proof of what you are saying because I have never seen a study that even remotely Verifies what you are saying. So show us your proof

At current, Liberal blue states that consistently vote democrat for president have an average unemployment rate of 3.67%. Meanwhile, Conservative red states that consistently vote Republican are at 3.83%. If you look over the last decade or so you'll find it to have been consistently true that liberal blue states have had lower unemployment rates overall than red conservative states. Why would the states who are the most generous with welfare, food stamps, and unemployment have the lowest unemployment rates if what you believed to be true was true?

First off, the majority of people on welfare are actually rural white conservatives.

Second, if helping people survive until they can get back on their feet was a bad idea then every parent in the country would be doing a disservice to their child by feeding, clothing, and housing them.

Contrary to delusional right-wing beliefs a safety net does not motivate relaxation. It actually motivates climbing. Just ask yourself...if you were deciding whether to go rock climbing for the very first time would the existence of a safety harness make you more or less likely to climb?

But, there are more black folks, per capita, on welfare. Black folks make up 13% of the population and (last I checked) make up 34% of welfare recipients. There's something very wrong with that.

ROTFLOL...

Strzok
McCabe
Comey
Clapper
Lynch
Ohr, Mr.
Ohr, Ms.

:lol: You are on fire today!

I guess you don't realize that you said absolutely nothing in this post.

Oh, I said a lot. You’re obviously not bright enough to comprehend the very simple and extremely obvious. Head in sand syndrome.

Yours must be a difficult way to go through life. Being a former Leftist, when I saw the obvious lies and deceits of the Left, I departed the intellectually and morally bankrupt party.

But, as perverse as it seems, you seem to enjoy it.

But, there are more black folks, per capita, on welfare. Black folks make up 13% of the population and (last I checked) make up 34% of welfare recipients. There's something very wrong with that.

Not for the Democrat Party there isn’t.

Not until a bunch of them realize they’ve been badly treated by the D’s, and that their former leaders made matters much worse. Then it’ll be a massive problem. Live by identity politics (instead of what is best for Americans and America), die by identity politics.

Irrelevant.
Now that truly made me LOL And I noticed you didn't answer the question. that is a cowardly position to take.

False. Many parents offer assistance to their offspring well into adulthood. Particularly during the great recession, there were tons of millennials moving back in with their parents after college while they were struggling to find work.

Again comparing blacks to children. Children aren't smart enough to go out from under their parents wing. You are insulting the intelligence of blacks. That is condescending and racist on your part. Its an insulting analogy.

At current, Liberal blue states that consistently vote democrat for president have an average unemployment rate of 3.67%. Meanwhile, Conservative red states that consistently vote Republican are at 3.83%. If you look over the last decade or so you'll find it to have been consistently true that liberal blue states have had lower unemployment rates overall than red conservative states. Why would the states who are the most generous with welfare, food stamps, and unemployment have the lowest unemployment rates if what you believed to be true was true?

And California has more welfare recipients than any other state. Meanwhile you can rent a U Haul to go from Texas to California or New York for about half of what they cost to go from California or New York to Texas. People are leaving those states in large number in fact New York lost congressional seat and Texas has gained them.

Texas and Florida the two most populated red states have lower unemployment than California and New York the two most populated Blue states so I'd like to see your source.

Last edited:
He brought back manufacturing jobs and reduced welfare roles so those people are now employed. That is what he has done.

Sure, I will give him credit for not reversing a trend that has been going on since before he was elected. Congrats, Don, you didn't mess this up.

But they say that is irrelevant. And the Dems think themselves intellectually superior. :lamo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom