• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Kanye West debuts 'Blexit' clothing line endorsing campaign for black voters to exit the Democratic

Kanye is a hilarious human being who has lost track of what people on the ground believe and know to be true. He was used by Candace Owen, a literal nobody who nobody knows anything about other than she's political, and she is the person white supremacists point to when they need to say minorities agree with them.

I guess, he is starting to understand that you can't tell 40 million people that their ancestors chose slavery, when we know damn well slavery in America was the exact opposite of having the freedom to make choices. Hell, the confederates chose to sesseed, and they ended up losing hundreds of thousands to injuries alone. What were slaves going to do? Rebel by refusing to cook and wash clothes? The guy messed up and he has only himself to blame.

This one isn't on Candace Owens, it's on Kanye for doubling down when everyone who supported him and helped him get to where he is thought he was wrong.

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

There are many people who blame others when they backtrack. He's just one more to add to the list. I don't think that people will take his political opinions seriously... or perhaps they will take his political opinions as seriously as they take Dennis Rodman's opinion about North Korea.

The only one not living in reality here is you.
Affirmative Action: Created by the left because Minorities aren't able to find a job, or get higher ed without White People's help
Section 8 Housing: Because minorities can't find housing
SNAP: Because Minorities can't figure out how to feed themselves
Against Voter ID: Because minorities are incapable of getting a valid photo ID.

Again, while there may have been 30 years ago or more too many racist bastards, that isn't the case today, today it's just the soft bigotry of low expectation from the left and the political stranglehold they have on minorities that keeps these programs going.

1.) i LOVE that you are doubling down on the factually false claims you made, it makes my day! This is going to be fun!!
2.) Wrong AA protects the RIGHTS of people and it protects ALL people
3.) Program is for ALL people
4.) See above
5.) people on the left arent against "voter id"

wow that was easy, your retarded lies fail and get destored again LMAO

6.) wait what? did you just claim racism doesn't exist today and its just "soft bigotry"?
0LkinJg.gif

See, a PERFECT example of when a person gets their info from a nutjob, partisan, echo chamber, website and thinks its valid. We thank you for the laughs!

Crickets! just like I thought LMAO

I got to "...selling all our uranium to Russia" and I was like, "Okay, that's enough of that."

And just before that she was talking about how we're in bed with Saudi Arabia. This is a Trump supporter. :lol:

Actually, I'm hoping for:

1. Right wing terrorists to stop sending bombs in the mail
2. Right wing terrorists to stop shooting up synagogues
3. Right wing terrorists to stop running over people with their cars
4. Right wing terrorists to stop assaulting people
5. The GOP to stop courting right wing terrorists.

That'd be a good start.

Well I'm hoping for

1. Left wing BLM sympathizers to stop murdering multiple police officers.
2. Left wing nut job to stop trying to murder congressmen and Senators and Lobbyist playing baseball
3. Left wing Antifa multiple attacks on innocent people and defacing Republican Club in Manhattan
4. Left wing nut bag from knocking a Minnesota Republican Candidate unconscious with a sucker punch.
5. Left wing nut job from assaulting a female republican that objected to him destroying republican campaign signs.
6. Left nut jobs from throwing a boulder through Kevin McCarty's office window.
7. Left wing nut jobs from shooting out at the Florida GOP Headquarters.
8. Left wing nut jobs from sending white powered to the WH
9. Left wing nut job from sending white power to Trumps family
10. Left wing nut job from sending white powder to Hannity
11. Left wing nut job from sending white powder to Matthis
12. Left wing death threats to Senator Susan Collins because she did her job.
13. Left wing nut jobs from stopping right wing speakers on campuses by the use of violence.
14. Left wing nut job from assaulting Rand Paul breaking 6 ribs and placing him in ICU.
15. Hollywood Celebrities from threating violence or assassination of a Republican president.
16. Left wing idiot Congress women to stop encouraging violent behavior against the Trump administration.
17. Left wing morons from assaulting people for wearing MAGA hats

I could go on but you get the message.

Well I'm hoping for

1. Left wing BLM sympathizers to stop murdering multiple police officers.
2. Left wing nut job to stop trying to murder congressmen and Senators and Lobbyist playing baseball
3. Left wing Antifa multiple attacks on innocent people and defacing Republican Club in Manhattan
4. Left wing nut bag from knocking a Minnesota Republican Candidate unconscious with a sucker punch.
5. Left wing nut job from assaulting a female republican that objected to him destroying republican campaign signs.
6. Left nut jobs from throwing a boulder through Kevin McCarty's office window.
7. Left wing nut jobs from shooting out at the Florida GOP Headquarters.
8. Left wing nut jobs from sending white powered to the WH
9. Left wing nut job from sending white power to Trumps family
10. Left wing nut job from sending white powder to Hannity
11. Left wing nut job from sending white powder to Matthis
12. Left wing death threats to Senator Susan Collins because she did her job.
13. Left wing nut jobs from stopping right wing speakers on campuses by the use of violence.
14. Left wing nut job from assaulting Rand Paul breaking 6 ribs and placing him in ICU.
15. Hollywood Celebrities from threating violence or assassination of a Republican president.
16. Left wing idiot Congress women to stop encouraging violent behavior against the Trump administration.
17. Left wing morons from assaulting people for wearing MAGA hats

I could go on but you get the message.

I surely didn't mean to step on all your false belief of right-wing perpetual victimhood but aside from that... how in the hell, or what in the hell is "sending white power to"?

I surely didn't mean to step on all your false belief of right-wing perpetual victimhood but aside from that... how in the hell, or what in the hell is "sending white power to"?
They sent powder that simulated Ricin or anthrax to people causing Laura Trump and a secretary to have to be hospitalized.

Weak come back Rob very very weak.

They sent powder that simulated Ricin or anthrax to people causing Laura Trump and a secretary to have to be hospitalized.

Weak come back Rob very very weak.

Me thinks it was a freudian slip.

Besides... all yours were clearly false flag moves by the right to gain sympathy. Leftists aren't violent therefore if there was violence it wasn't leftist.

Last edited:
Me thinks it was a freudian slip.

Besides... all yours were clearly false flag moves by the right to gain sympathy. Leftists aren't violent therefore if there was violence it wasn't leftist.

My sarcasm detector isn't working properly today. Are you joking?

Back
Top Bottom