• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justin Trudeau marks International Women's Day with $650M for reproductive rights

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau marked International Women's Day by promising $650 million for reproductive health and rights around the world.

The money, which will be invested over a three-year period, will support projects that provide sex education, strengthen reproductive health services, and support family planning and contraceptives. It will also fund programs to prevent and respond to sexual and gender-based violence, including forced marriage and female genital mutilation, and supporting the right of women to get safe and legal abortions.

The figure represents a doubling of current funding, Trudeau said in Ottawa this morning.

Canada is also supporting initiatives that will accelerate the use of contraceptives by 2020.

Justin Trudeau marks International Women's Day with $650M for reproductive rights - Politics - CBC News

=================================================================================================

I find it sad that each country doesn't provide this for it's citizens, especially sex ed and affordable contraception.

Is it just me, or is Trudeau cuter than the average leader of a country?

You know how you lose in war? Kill your enemy. Well, that's what Trudeau thinks anyway.

Trust Henrin to turn a thread about International Women's day into a thread about penises =/

There is a whole internet meme about that. Predominately about the way Ivanka was gawking at him...

imgres.jpg

url.jpg

imgres.jpg

Last edited:
Trudeau has decided that it is time to add more debt to the next generations, to the kids and the unborn.

Is this something that they want to pay for?

How do we know?

You mean the pre-bloated Elvis?

:yes: Exactly. You know the late 30ish Elvis who wore all black leather shirt and pants, hair not too long.

And no Tres...I'm not gay... :lol:, but we have to call it like it is, right?

:yes: Exactly. You know the late 30ish Elvis who wore all black leather shirt and pants, hair not too long.

And no Tres...I'm not gay... :lol:, but we have to call it like it is, right?

Hey, I'm not gay either, but I have a girl crush on Christie Brinkley. I don't care that she's 114 years old. So trust me, I get you!

They didn't provide any proof of that claim.

I don't think it's true. I think the truth is that the CDC was considering recommending it due to the African studies on HIV, but after a huge backlash from the public backed down.

I wonder if anyone buys into the idea that his cabinet being fifty/fifty men and women is not forced by him to be so. If someone doesn't see the pandering there I don't know what to say to them because they're too stupid to understand much of anything at all.

What is wrong with his cabinet being 50/50???? And, unlike Trump's, his cabinet members actually have experience in the area of their position.

What is wrong with his cabinet being 50/50???? And, unlike Trump's, his cabinet members actually have experience in the area of their position.

Nothing, but it's not all that likely it wasn't done on purpose that way.

I don't think it's true. I think the truth is that the CDC was considering recommending it due to the African studies on HIV, but after a huge backlash from the public backed down.

Recommending is one thing, wanting it to be mandatory is another.

Of course it was on purpose. Women are approx. 50% of the population.

So you're telling me he purposely picked women over men? You don't think that is discriminatory?

Recommending is one thing, wanting it to be mandatory is another.

I'm aware of that. Why do you think I said the links claims were not true? I'm actually kind of surprised by what I read about it really. I would have never expected a backlash in the US would have been strong enough on the topic to make the CDC back down. Of course, no backlash against the AMA appears to be strong enough. They get people on their site flaming them for their position on the topic all the time and yet they still hold it. lol

SIAP. What a shame. People continue to push for less of a meritocracy and more of a quota system for jobs. What I mean is, it is no longer necessary in many circles to be qualified to have a certain position, it only takes a certain, in this case, sex. A quota system.
Is having a certain job a right? Are necessary skills needed to obtain certain jobs?

Last edited:
How the **** did this thread go from the interesting OP to foreskin to affirmative action? Can we get back to ogling Justin's picture now and stop the madness?

SIAP. What a shame. People continue to push for less of a meritocracy and more of a quota system for jobs. What I mean is, it is no longer necessary in many circles to be qualified to have a certain position, it only takes a certain, in this case: sex. A quota system.
Is having a certain job a right? Are necessary skills needed to obtain certain jobs?

Yup, that appears to be what dumbass pretty boy you lose a war by killing your enemy Trudeau did. He solved representation issues by discrimination based on gender/sex. Brilliant!

How the **** did this thread go from the interesting OP to foreskin to affirmative action? Can we get back to ogling Justin's picture now and stop the madness?

Well, it got there because women expect men to fight for women, but rarely return the favor. Women get mad when male politicians don't support their causes, but I can't even name a female politician that ever supported a male cause ever. In reality male politicians are interested in fighting for women and female politicians are interested in fighting for women. Men are seen as the enemy and the great oppressors of women, while and boys are put on meds for being boys, and all the while women, the same group responsible for most of the attacks on men and boys, are asking for men and boys to stand up for them.

Back
Top Bottom