• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Justin Trudeau marks International Women's Day with $650M for reproductive rights

When are you going to stop complaining about what other guys decide to do with their dicks?

What now? Circumcision done on newborns is not the man deciding anything himself. :lol:

What now? Circumcision done on newborns is not the man deciding anything himself. :lol:

Is their dick yours or not?

WTF? Seriously? So fighting for newborn baby boys is somehow wrong now?

You aren't fighting for anything other than getting in other people's pants. Start a thread on it and quit ruining this one over your obsession with penises.

Child support and foreskin. Two of the most important issues of our time.

I listed a bunch of issues there, you know. There is many issues dealing with male parental rights that are still on the books, prison violence in male prisons is actually a serious problem that needs attention, family court is still biased against women, men getting mutilated at birth is a serious problem, and child support issues do have considerable effect on men's lives.

What female issues are actually serious to you?

I listed a bunch of issues there, you know. There is many issues dealing with male parental rights that are still on the books, prison violence in male prisons is actually a serious problem that needs attention, family court is still biased against women, men getting mutilated at birth is a serious problem, and child support issues do have considerable effect on men's lives.

What female issues are actually serious to you?

Mutilated. Nasty, please keep me out of your foreskin fantasies. I don't want to know about yours.

Mutilated. Nasty, please keep me out of your foreskin fantasies. I don't want to know about yours.

That's what happens. :shrug: Also, I didn't say anything about myself. lol. The point from the start was to combat what I saw as a biased view being presented in the article.

I already told you. Gender quotas are discriminatory because they end up picking people and not picking people because of their gender. They don't even work as they end up lowering quality and leaving qualified people without the job due to nothing more than their gender and being a little late to the party.

I am not talking about quotas.

The women (and men) in Trudeau's cabinet *are* qualified for the job. Interesting that you've never replied to the point about Trump's cabinet being mostly unqualified.

I am not talking about quotas.

The women (and men) in Trudeau's cabinet *are* qualified for the job. Interesting that you've never replied to the point about Trump's cabinet being mostly unqualified.

You are.

Gender quotas are used to create equal representation among genders within legislation contribute to the promotion of gender equality, and ease the access of women into positions of government.

Back
Top Bottom