• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In-N-Out Burger in Oakland to close doors for good over out-of-control crime

You remind me of someone too, a former ex-POTUS who never admits he lied, even after he did: Trump! He's your idol, plain and simple.
If you believe I am a Trump admirer, you are struggling way more than I thought you were. I feel for you. A little.

I only know what I read about California's economy.
If I lived there I would be looking for a way out.
Most likely to Idaho.
California is like one of those gargantuan cruise ships taking on water while everyone above sea level is partying like there is no tomorrow. The adults are getting drunk and their kids are terrorizing every deck they can discover.

Experts expect a downturn, but it's still possible the state will avoid a recession. Lea este artículo en español. California is ending the year facing a multitude of economic challenges, including a budget deficit, flat tax revenue, sluggish job growth and massive unemployment insurance debt.Dec 18, 2023

2023 Year in review: Danger signs for the California economy

So it's not really a slowly sinking ship whether down to Libs or not.

If you believe I am a Trump admirer, you are struggling way more than I thought you were. I feel for you. A little.
You do nothing but lie, just like him. Birds of a feather...

lmao this guy talking about trolling...

What's the topic, actually? I mean, the opening premise was weak AF, what's there to talk about? Might as well have some fun... ;) lol
What's there to talk about? It's in the subject for Christ sake.

The libs are here to defend criminals, which is why theyre deflecting. OlNate is a perfect example of this.

The libs are here to defend criminals, which is why theyre deflecting. OlNate is a perfect example of this.

No doubt, criminals are the best! And everyone takes you so seriously, bud, keep doing you! :)

Nah, it's just the super weak, brainless correlation between crime and partisanship that makes this thread a loser. If you look at the highest crime states, you see how pathetic the "thanks libs" premise that opened up this diaper bag of a thread is.

So, nah, nothing serious to discuss in this thread. At least, not for people with intellectual standards. Crime is always worth talking about...if you're talking with people up to the task of actually talking about it. The OP is just here to troll.

You can say that, yet its not ok to say that all Trump supporters are racist (I don't think EITHER statement is true. Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

Back
Top Bottom