• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In-N-Out Burger in Oakland to close doors for good over out-of-control crime

You did lie. Everyone can see it.
"Everyone"? Sure, like all of DP is rivited by this drivel.

Nothing in my post #96 was untrue. I quoted from an article that was factual.

You rashly accused me of lying because, I can only assume, you thought I was speaking for myself rather than quoting an article (indented from the margin denotes quotes, you know), or you thought the article was incorrect because you hadn't noted the dates.

You made a mistake.

Instead of moving on, in true MAGA style you doubled down and repeated the lie because that's what MAGA does.

This explains why MAGA loves Trump and his lies and his shamelessness and his vulgar beligerence. They see themselves in him.

Nope, you made a lie and got caught. Doubling down on the fallacy isnt helping you.

You did lie. Everyone can see it.
Nothing I said was a lie. Honestly, though, I no longer care.

Y'know, when you look at studies of confiscated firearms from crimes, the majority often are purchased legally in red states and then sold illegally (or stolen in some cases) to criminals....
LOL so now its the gun's fault... Lib gaslighting sure is predictable.

Guns-dont-600-LA.jpg
"Everyone"? Sure, like all of DP is rivited by this drivel.

Nothing in my post #96 was untrue. I quoted from an article that was factual.

You rashly accused me of lying because, I can only assume, you thought I was speaking for myself rather than quoting an article (indented from the margin denotes quotes, you know), or you thought the article was incorrect because you hadn't noted the dates.

You made a mistake.

Instead of moving on, in true MAGA style you doubled down and repeated the lie because that's what MAGA does.

This explains why MAGA loves Trump and his lies and his shamelessness and his vulgar beligerence. They see themselves in him.
You quoted and pretended it was true, which means either you didnt read it and blindly googled it, or you didnt expect me to catch it. Either way, youve engaged in wanton dishonesty, just like your ilk. Not a surprise really since youre a lib.
Nothing I said was a lie. Honestly, though, I no longer care.
You falsely said I claimed that repub cities were crime free. Youve done nothing but lie, and everyone knows it, even you.

You falsely said I claimed that repub cities were crime free. Youve done nothing but lie, and everyone knows it, even you.
Please quote me instead of using your own interpretations of reality. It is you that is lying, not me.

Reactions: jpn
You quoted and pretended it was true, which means either you didnt read it and blindly googled it, or you didnt expect me to catch it. Either way, youve engaged in wanton dishonesty, just like your ilk. Not a surprise really since youre a lib.
Not at all. Your problem is that the article I posted blew your whole thread out of the water.

It showed that there is no correlation between political parties and violence in cities.

The article I cited was published in August, 2023. I quoted it saying: "Consider DeSantis’s state, Florida. Its homicide rate was roughly 50 percent higher than New York’s in 2021. Florida’s two most populous cities, Jacksonville and Miami, each had a homicide rate more than double New York City’s last year, even though both had Republican mayors."

Instead of addressing these facts honestly, you cling to the pathetic claim that since Jacksonville elected a Democratic mayor in July 2023 what I cited is a...lie??? What???

It's hilarious watching you thrashing about, trying to save face, tossing out reckless accusations in true belligerent MAGA fashion.

Last edited:
He never claimed that. He challenged you to "list the states with no crime that are run by Republicans."

That is nowhere near having "falsely said I claimed that repub cities were crime free [sic]."

You seem to be incapable of honest discussion. You run from facts, preferring to slime your challengers rather than address their points head-on.

Weird.

Last edited:
Please quote me instead of using your own interpretations of reality. It is you that is lying, not me.
I believe we've identified a pattern here, Baba.

Please list the states with no crime that are run by Republicans.
You lose... again! :ROFLMAO:

Not at all. Your problem is that the article I posted blew your whole thread out of the water.

It showed that there is no correlation between political parties and violence in cities.

The article I cited was published in August, 2023. I quoted it saying: "Consider DeSantis’s state, Florida. Its homicide rate was roughly 50 percent higher than New York’s in 2021. Florida’s two most populous cities, Jacksonville and Miami, each had a homicide rate more than double New York City’s last year, even though both had Republican mayors."

Instead of addressing these facts honestly, you cling to the pathetic claim that since Jacksonville elected a Democratic mayor in July 2023 what I cited is a...lie??? What???

It's hilarious watching you thrashing about, trying to save face, tossing out reckless accusations in true belligerent MAGA fashion.
LOL the article you posted wasnt accurate, and you claimed the cities in it were run by Repubs, even though Jacksonville wasnt. We know you hate facts, and the truth, so if you want to keep doubling down on your lie, so be it. I love exposing your kind out in public like this. 🤡

“Please list the states with no crime that are run by Republicans”
You lose... again! :ROFLMAO:
Um, you said that I “falsely said I claimed that repub cities were crime free.” I never made such a claim. Asking you for a list does not say that. Do you struggle with language? Maybe English is a second language to you? You shouldn’t accuse people of lying unless you understand the words.

Nothing I said was a lie.

How often do you visit Oakland?
Havent been there for years.

“Please list the states with no crime that are run by Republicans”

Um, you said that I “falsely said I claimed that repub cities were crime free.” I never made such a claim. Asking you for a list does not say that. Do you struggle with language? Maybe English is a second language to you? You shouldn’t accuse people of lying unless you understand the words.

Nothing I said was a lie.
Everything you said was a lie, and a strawman too. The fact you keep doubling down on it is pure hilarity. Maybe you might need ESL lessons. :ROFLMAO:

The OP is merely asserting that the closure of the Oakland In n Out is entirely libs' fault. Please stop inserting context and nuance into the thread. ;)

The In-and-Out is closing because they can no longer keep their employees safe and the store is being robbed and the neighborhood is unsafe.

This situation is brought about by a legal system that has decided to end cash bail, put violent offenders back on the street, and not prosecute theft under the idiotic belief that being nice to violent criminals will cure them of their wicked ways..

What happened is that San Fran and Oakland have become cesspools that retail businesses are fleeing because they are being emptied regularly by theives, and other establishments like In-and-Out are being robbed regularly or hosting impromptu royal rumbles in their stores.

And which party is it that runs San Fran and Oakland? Which party are these DAs and Mayors a part of?

Trying gaslight that Oakland's crime problem isn't a Democrat problem just outs you and a mindless drones for the Democrat party.

But then Oakland is a crime ridden shithole because the California voters are mindless drones for the Democrat party as well, so they get what they deserve.

Reactions: PoS
Havent been there for years.

Everything you said was a lie, and a strawman too. The fact you keep doubling down on it is pure hilarity. Maybe you might need ESL lessons. :ROFLMAO:

BabaVoss' statement that you bolded reminds me of a funny story about Baltimore.

My wife's friend from the Mid West was on travel to a conference in Baltimore and while at the conference one night she took a break to go out for a smoke.

It was a windy night, and when she walked out onto the sidewalk a gust of wind hit her carting a the garbage equivalent of a sandstorm. She was pelted by sticky food wrappers, cigarette butts, drink cups. soggy newspapers. She quickly decided that a smoke wasn't all that important and retreated back inside. The receptionist asked her what happened and she said "I was just pelted by garbage! WTF?"

At that the receptionist got defensive and said "Oh, so I guess they don't have garbage in the streets where you live?" as if she caught her being a hypocrite.

My wife's friend "NO!" and called my wife. We then jumped in the car and picked her up. She had had a similar issue earlier with the condition of her hotel room so we put her up for the night.

These people live is a shit bubble and don't know it.

The In-and-Out is closing because they can no longer keep their employees safe and the store is being robbed and the neighborhood is unsafe.

This situation is brought about by a legal system that has decided to end cash bail, put violent offenders back on the street, and not prosecute theft under the idiotic belief that being nice to violent criminals will cure them of their wicked ways..

What happened is that San Fran and Oakland have become cesspools that retail businesses are fleeing because they are being emptied regularly by theives, and other establishments like In-and-Out are being robbed regularly or hosting impromptu royal rumbles in their stores.

And which party is it that runs San Fran and Oakland? Which party are these DAs and Mayors a part of?

Trying gaslight that Oakland's crime problem isn't a Democrat problem just outs you and a mindless drones for the Democrat party.

But then Oakland is a crime ridden shithole because the California voters are mindless drones for the Democrat party as well, so they get what they deserve.
Atta boy!

You are most bigly. Not quite as bigly as Dear Leader, but you earned a MAGA merit badge for crafting a most bigly response.

You are just an endless stream of false assumptions and logical fallacies. I'm sure you are the kind of person who, were this discussion in person, would resort to talking loud...

You are just an endless stream of false assumptions and logical fallacies. I'm sure you are the kind of person who, were this discussion in person, would resort to talking loud...
Projection is a helluva drug, ain't it?

DEMOCRAT CITIES!
DEMOCRAT DAs!
DEMOCRAT MAYORS!
MINDLESS DRONES!
CRIME RIDDEN SHITHOLES!

GRRR ARRRRGH.....LIIIIBZZZZ!A!A

Projection is a helluva drug, ain't it?

DEMOCRAT CITIES!
DEMOCRAT DAs!
DEMOCRAT MAYORS!
MINDLESS DRONES!
CRIME RIDDEN SHITHOLES!

GRRR ARRRRGH.....LIIIIBZZZZ!A!A

And here we have another example. I didn't write in all caps, I just stated the truth. Do you process all facts that don't fit your narrative as all caps screaming?

But really, when you look at the power structure in these cities it is Democrats all the way down, and realize that the policies that put violent criminals back on the street, reduce $950 theft and bellow to a ticket and allow public defecation in the streets are all pushed by the city and state Democrat leadership it is insane to not blame the increased violence, theft and shit in the streets to anyone but the Democrat party in California. But you have conveniently decided that it must not be the policy that's the problem.

And here we have another example. I didn't write in all caps, I just stated the truth. Do you process all facts that don't fit your narrative as all caps screaming?

But really, when you look at the power structure in these cities it is Democrats all the way down, and realize that the policies that put violent criminals back on the street, reduce $950 theft and bellow to a ticket and allow public defecation in the streets are all pushed by the city and state Democrat leadership it is insane to not blame the increased violence, theft and shit in the streets to anyone but the Democrat party in California. But you have conveniently decided that it must not be the policy that's the problem.
The rage in your screed was obvious. Too late to act like you're Spock now.

That might make sense if you can give an example of a Republican run city that does not have the same problems all cities have. IF that were true, THEN you could celebrate the brilliant Republican policies that solved those problems. You will find that there is no such city. That’s why the partisans love to use the attack “Dem run cities” - because they believe their GOPer members aren’t smart enough to figure out that obvious truth. They may well be right about that. But don’t fall for it. Think.

LOL the article you posted wasnt accurate,
yes it was
and you claimed the cities in it were run by Repubs,
no I didn't
even though Jacksonville wasnt. We know you hate facts, and the truth, so if you want to keep doubling down on your lie, so be it. I love exposing your kind out in public like this. 🤡
you obviously aren't smart enough to recognize when you're being hoisted by your own petard.

Back
Top Bottom