• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

In-N-Out Burger in Oakland to close doors for good over out-of-control crime

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

The location will shut its doors in March — despite the burger spot turning a profit — because of the constant crime in the community, In-N-Out Chief Operating Officer Denny Warnick said in a sudden announcement over the weekend.

The fast food joint has been in the California city for 18 years.

“Despite taking repeated steps to create safer conditions, our Customers and Associates are regularly victimized by car break-ins, property damage, theft, and armed robberies,” Warnick wrote, according to CBS East Bay, which obtained the announcement.

California is definitely going to the shitter. Thanks, libs.

Enforcing the law matters, and it's a tragedy people have to suffer before enough voters wake up and are reminded of this.

My dog left me a present on the kitchen floor this morning and I was late to work after cleaning it up.

Thanks, lib dog.
I suspect it was more coherent, smelled better, and was more interesting to look at than what you've just dumped in this thread.

I suspect it was more coherent, smelled better, and was more interesting to look at than what you've just dumped in this thread.
My brother lives in a red state and his dog did the same thing this morning.

Oh wait - Democratic mayor. Thanks, libz.

Reactions: PoS

It’s not happening just in California. This is going to keep happening in cities that don’t take serious action to curb criminal activity.

It’s not happening just in California. This is going to keep happening in cities that don’t take serious action to curb criminal activity.
The OP is merely asserting that the closure of the Oakland In n Out is entirely libs' fault. Please stop inserting context and nuance into the thread. ;)

The OP is merely asserting that the closure of the Oakland In n Out is entirely libs' fault. Please stop inserting context and nuance into the thread. ;)
Just trying to make this site a little less of the shithole it usually is.

Doubling down I see

Good luck with that. ;)
No luck needed, good sir! If you'd like to create a thread that explains in comprehensive detail why libs are responsible for an Oakland burger joint closing then you have that freedom, and we can go McLaughlin Group all over it.

Meanwhile I'll be here dancing to the tune that was put on. ;)

Back
Top Bottom