• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Not a Doctor

English is hard.

Dood...you dont give a **** about where the bodies are, as long as you can try to exploit them for gain. Never have.

Telling a poster they don’t care where the bodies are, as long as you claim I can exploit them, is par for the course from you, VanceMack. This isn’t about smearing fellow posters, except with those like you.

The rest of us stay focused on what a ****ing catastrophic piece of **** we have as a pre$ident and how he’s completed ****ed this Nation for years if not decades to come.

You know sometimes I read your posts I wonder which side of the bed you got out of that day. Trump never told anyone to go take fish tank cleaner. It was about a prescription of hydroxychloroquine which is in several drug forms today. Not just for Malaria but for different autoimmune diseases with great success. I would share with you knowing what I do about autoimmune diseases because I have one but your ignorant post doesn't warrant the bother. But mark my words Trump is right on this one.

those two people took what they believed to be the drug the president recommended be taken

those two people took what they believed to be the drug the president recommended be taken

They were ignorant people who tried to self medicate using a damn fish tank cleaner to do so! I don't think anything else needs to be said.

how many must die from taking this presidentially recommended drug before it becomes important enough to end that recommendation?
How many are dying without it?

France and other countries have had tremendous success rates. So again...I'm left to ask...is it the drug that is saving lives and thus ruining your body count that has you pissed off or that the president is a proponent of its use?

:lamo

Those two democrats that WERENT SICK drank fish tank cleaning solution.

Of course...people like you believe thats a reasonable interpretation of the presidents comments.

Elderly with pneumonia and high-risk people are being denied tests, therefore being denied ventilators. trump doesn’t count their deaths.

Does he need to count the deaths like someone focusing on those details instead of the thousands of wider issues facing him? No. Let him think what he likes, different people may be attributing deaths to the virus which were not caused by the virus or the death counts may or may not accommodate the same data by everyone, but so what? Trump no doubt has many larger issues to focus on.

“What do you have to lose?”

POTUS as pharmacist!

What do you have to lose? is a Trump classic. He used the same line on black and Jewish voters.

That is the story of the surviving spouse, which sounds much better than "I offed my spouse with large dose of fish tank cleaner, took some myself to make the story sound plausible and got to be famous as a Trump victim". ;)

And now he's back down his normal numbers, which are higher than Obama's.

You shouldn’t have to lie to prove a point. Well since you are a trump supporter, I guess you will follow your leader

You shouldn’t have to lie to prove a point. Well since you are a trump supporter, I guess you will follow your leader

Feel free to prove me wrong.

They were ignorant people who tried to self medicate using a damn fish tank cleaner to do so! I don't think anything else needs to be said.

but for the president's suggestion they would not have ingested that poison

Re: I’m Not a Doctor

How many are dying without it?

France and other countries have had tremendous success rates. So again...I'm left to ask...is it the drug that is saving lives and thus ruining your body count that has you pissed off or that the president is a proponent of its use?

there is no scientific data showing the drug is beneficial to covid-19 victims
but we know it can be harmful
an ER doctor, Megan Ranny, shared these possible side effects:

“This drug has major side effects,” she explained, “including paranoia, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, suppression of your blood counts, so you became more susceptible to infections, it can cause severe cardiac arrhythmias that can even cause death. Now, these are not common side effects, but they’re common enough that they should not be taken just willy-nilly. It is not like water. It is not harmless.”

No, President Trump, hydroxychloroquine is not approved by the FDA for coronavirus and it has serious side effects – Raw Story

:lamo

Those two democrats that WERENT SICK drank fish tank cleaning solution.

Of course...people like you believe thats a reasonable interpretation of the presidents comments.

but for tRump's recommendation, that couple would not have ingested that poison

That was natural selection doing it's thing.

no. it was unnatural. quite

but for tRump's encouraging that drug's use, the couple would not have ingested that poison

but for tRump's recommendation, that couple would not have ingested that poison
Stupidest comment ever. No one with a pulse and a measurable IQ would hear an endorsement of MEDICINE and think it somehow made sense to ingest fish tank cleaning solution. Anyone that actually makes that connection is either a ****ing moron or a mindless partisan trying to make a political argument.

Especially considering...they werent sick. Well...they werent sick with the virus.

there is no scientific data showing the drug is beneficial to covid-19 victims
but we know it can be harmful
an ER doctor, Megan Ranny, shared these possible side effects:

No, President Trump, hydroxychloroquine is not approved by the FDA for coronavirus and it has serious side effects – Raw Story
More leftist idiots that would rather **** themselves over Trump than see the medical successes gained using the drug in treatment. Not shocked you cite them.

no. it was unnatural. quite

but for tRump's encouraging that drug's use, the couple would not have ingested that poison

No, they're just stupid. Or, he was stupid and she's a murderer.

Stupidest comment ever. No one with a pulse and a measurable IQ would hear an endorsement of MEDICINE and think it somehow made sense to ingest fish tank cleaning solution. Anyone that actually makes that connection is either a ****ing moron or a mindless partisan trying to make a political argument.

Especially considering...they werent sick. Well...they werent sick with the virus.

their president convinced them that the material they had on hand was medically sufficient to cure them of the virus

they were stupid

as was the national figure who suggested they take a dose for medical safety

More leftist idiots that would rather **** themselves over Trump than see the medical successes gained using the drug in treatment. Not shocked you cite them.

yea, a medical doctor, scientist, researcher, and ER physician
Dr Ranny is such an idiot

but you know what you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom