• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Not a Doctor

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
“What do you have to lose?”

POTUS as pharmacist!

Hydroxychlorquine: Nothing to lose!
Wear a mask? : **** no everything to lose!
National lock down : **** now, too scary!

Tragedy on top of crisis.

Over/under golf outing this weekend?

trump’s handling of C-19 crisis has already led to severe undercounting of deaths, public officials say. Data erasure and the manufacture of mass confusion have already begun.

His handlers need to repeat over and over and over to him that he is not a doctor and should not be promoting the use of any drugs. I notice something he mentioned he added "if you don't have heart issues". So what if a person has something undiagnosed and they hear him crowing about these drugs? Hey, what have they got to lose right?

Isolated sections of hospitals in the SOUTH are denying they have any C-19 cases. Nurses in those hospitals are saying they have dozens of cases.

His handlers need to repeat over and over and over to him that he is not a doctor and should not be promoting the use of any drugs. I notice something he mentioned he added "if you don't have heart issues". So what if a person has something undiagnosed and they hear him crowing about these drugs? Hey, what have they got to lose right?

Without a prescription they aren't getting any of it. It would be up to a doctor to see how their heart is. Now, it is possible that a doctor doesn't do a big work up on the heart if there's no symptoms or anything, but that would not be Trump's fault.

Liberal Circle Jerk #43,281

POTUS as pharmacist!
I'm still trying to figure-out his angle with this. He is simply pushing this way too hard for no easily discernible reason that I can tell. Something just ain't right, here.

Isolated sections of hospitals in the SOUTH are denying they have any C-19 cases. Nurses in those hospitals are saying they have dozens of cases.

It's sad the state of politics. We can't even admit there'sca health crisis because "Trump!" Have they not gotten the message thst Trump is taking it seriously now?

POTUS as pharmacist!

I wouldn't want to be the first batch of people to be the guinea pigs for this new drug combo. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump and Kushner own stock in the companies that are making the drug.

I'm still trying to figure-out his angle with this. He is simply pushing this way too hard for no easily discernible reason that I can tell. Something just ain't right, here.

He always grabs at straws.........like death sucking on a Life-Saver!

Wishful thinking for a cure, so he can open up the economy as quickly as possible, IMO.

There's always an angle with Trump. He wouldn't push it unless he's profiting from doing so.

Wishful thinking for a cure, so he can open up the economy as quickly as possible, IMO.
At today's briefing, the military claims it is stocking large quantities of the drug in all the growing hotpot cities like DET & CHI.

Medical care workers are reporting that they have nothing to do...that their hours are being cut.

My daughter is an ICU Charge Nurse at hospital south of Tampa. Her unit had 5 patients & 3 nurses today.
They’re sending Nurses home.

— Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier Deplorable (@WilliamJMcKinn5) April 4, 2020

Same at LAC+USC Med Center–>part of the same LA County hospital system as UCLA. My nurse friends there say nothing is going on!! County laying off staff!!! WTF is going on???? LA is not New York. We aren't seeing this surge at all. NY data is sketchy —https://bit.ly/2RbrBzL

— Rebecca Diserio (@rebeccadiserio) April 4, 2020

From a DM: "I am a nurse in a hospital, and I am FURIOUS at what is happening in our country. What is being reported is NOT what’s happening. Our large hospital is so underwhelmed with patients, we are being put on call instead of working our scheduled shifts." #coronavirus

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) April 4, 2020

Space Coast empty – can confirm!

Brevard County FL 700,000 pop, 60 cases, 7 hospitalizations, 0 deaths. Nurses being sent home 'on call'

— Belle (@Oily_Princess) April 4, 2020

Exactly. He has some self-interest in it.

I am the most cynical person I know.......this is more political survival than self-interest, (financially.)

Great stories out there on how PETs how are helping so get us through this. Most everyone has done their lawn now here in North Central Illinois.

Medical care workers are reporting that they have nothing to do...that their hours are being cut.

My daughter is an ICU Charge Nurse at hospital south of Tampa. Her unit had 5 patients & 3 nurses today.
They’re sending Nurses home.

— Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier Deplorable (@WilliamJMcKinn5) April 4, 2020

Same at LAC+USC Med Center–>part of the same LA County hospital system as UCLA. My nurse friends there say nothing is going on!! County laying off staff!!! WTF is going on???? LA is not New York. We aren't seeing this surge at all. NY data is sketchy —https://bit.ly/2RbrBzL

— Rebecca Diserio (@rebeccadiserio) April 4, 2020

From a DM: "I am a nurse in a hospital, and I am FURIOUS at what is happening in our country. What is being reported is NOT what’s happening. Our large hospital is so underwhelmed with patients, we are being put on call instead of working our scheduled shifts." #coronavirus

— Robert Barnes (@Barnes_Law) April 4, 2020

Space Coast empty – can confirm!

Brevard County FL 700,000 pop, 60 cases, 7 hospitalizations, 0 deaths. Nurses being sent home 'on call'

— Belle (@Oily_Princess) April 4, 2020

“calm before the storm?”

Coronavirus Florida: Hospitals brace for surge in COVID-19 patients - News - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Sarasota, FL

Let me know in a month........

I can't put my finger on it. But something just ain't right.

Trump is pushing awfully hard for this drug combo..........

Back
Top Bottom