• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I’m Not a Doctor

the president tells the population that this drug may be the answer to covid-19
the wife recognizes that drug as the same one she uses to shock her fish tank
why not try it, the president recommended it

you want to pretend he had no hand in that tragedy
only someone willing to fool themself would harbor such a belief
The president says a drug is effective. ****ing morons hear "we arent sick, but lets drink fish tank cleaning solution."

I'll let you tell us what you hear.

Re: I’m Not a Doctor

Nobody knew about things like coronaviruses and pandemics in advance? :lamo

What a joke and complete fail.

Don't be silly. Before January this year no major politicians were raising alarms about COVID -19, so democrat partisans should give Trump a break.

The president says a drug is effective. ****ing morons hear "we arent sick, but lets drink fish tank cleaning solution."
I'll let you tell us what you hear.

There is no scientific evidence the drug is effective.
A president shouldn't be promoting a particular medical treatment, also at odds with his own health experts.

Medical experts recommend masks. Trump says he won't wear it, it's totally voluntary...ONLY a recommendation.
Asked why they don't social distance on the podium, Trump said it's a small podium...can't figure out how to fix that...but hes' gonna help fix the nation...

It's too stupid for words Vance. Why are you defending it. That's ignoring the very real harm Trump caused with his un-evidenced, non-medical medical recommendation.

A president shouldn't be promoting a particular medical treatment, also at odds with his own health experts.

Medical experts recommend masks. Trump says he won't wear it, it's totally voluntary...ONLY a recommendation.
Asked why they don't social distance on the podium, Trump said it's a small podium...can't figure out how to fix that...but hes' gonna help fix the nation...

It's too stupid for words Vance. Why are you defending it. That's ignoring the very real harm Trump caused with his un-evidenced, non-medical medical recommendation.
And yet...hospitals around the globe are using it to treat the virus, including numerous facilities treating THOUSANDS here in the US. What is too stupid for words is the number of idiot leftists that are ****tng themselves over this SOLELY because the president said it is a hopeful drug to treat COVID 19.

And yet...hospitals around the globe are using it to treat the virus, including numerous facilities treating THOUSANDS here in the US. What is too stupid for words is the number of idiot leftists that are ****tng themselves over this SOLELY because the president said it is a hopeful drug to treat COVID 19.

So you're withholding the actual evidence because..........
Oh I remember, because you're not a ****ing doctor.

Just so everyone is caught up, here are a couple of facts.
A company called Novartis paid Michael Cohen $1.2M in 2018 for access to Trump.
In February this year, Giuliani bough $2M worth of Novartis shares.
Guess what drug Novartis makes?
That’s right.
They make hydroxychloroquine.

Tell us what YOU hear.

i hear a national president, who is without medical training, expounding on the benefits of a drug, which has not been found by FDA to be effective in curing covid -19, but which drug has the following potential side effects:
“This drug has major side effects, including paranoia, hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, suppression of your blood counts, so you became more susceptible to infections, it can cause severe cardiac arrhythmias that can even cause death. Now, these are not common side effects, but they’re common enough that they should not be taken just willy-nilly. It is not like water. It is not harmless.” ~ ER Dr Ranny

i hear a national president, who is without medical training, expounding on the benefits of a drug, which has not been found by FDA to be effective in curing covid -19, but which drug has the following potential side effects:
:lamo

Oh...but you wont answer the question, will you? Because you know just how ****ing stupid you sound when you try to equate the president talking about the potential success of the medicine hydroxychloroquine (a drug which is being used TODAY around the globe by hospitals to treat COVID 19) to a couple of democrats in Arizona hearing him and thinking "hey...we arent even sick, but why dont we drink a bunch of this fish tank cleaning solution?"

Yes Bubba...you and all the rest of the leftists on this site sound just that stupid when you try to make the comparison. BUT...I suppose you COULD actually be stupid enough to literally make the comparison. But you wont answer the question...which kinda indicates you KNOW how stupid you sound and arent actually stupid enough to think it is a logical connection. But I could be wrong.

And yet, you didn't refute anything I wrote.

Keep defending his stupidity, it's a lifetime appointment.

Do you refute the fact that hospitals across the country are using this effectively to treat the virus?

Yes Bubba...you and all the rest of the leftists on this site sound just that stupid when you try to make the comparison.

The only comparison I make is the fact that you can't comprehend the fact that Trump is pushing this drug because Trump, Giuliani and the rest of TrumpCo seek to profit off it, having invested in it heavily PERSONALLY.

Goddamn, it's good that Novartis isn't in the heroin business.
Here's your sign.

Jesus Trump just like Jesus.jpg

And that's all Trump cares about....taking the credit for something he knows nothing about.
You have an autoimmune disease. So does my wife Karen, welcome to the club! Still doesn't make you a scientist or a doctor, so "marking your words" is marking the words of someone who knows as much as Trump, which is largely NOTHING!!!

You have experience, but you don't have a medical or scientific degree.
So no one needs to "mark your words" because your words are the words of a non-doctor/non-scientist.
We have moved past the days of "NONE GENUINE WITHOUT THIS SIGNATURE"

moses-atwood-none-genuine-signature_1_6a045a7d6f4ed4db6358540d5693c3ed.jpg

Even Reagan was smart enough to say "Trust, but VERIFY".

I don't give a damn what you or Donald Trump SAY that you KNOW about Plaquenil, it's what Fauci and his colleagues say that counts.
And Trump is now MUZZLING Fauci because Fauci is hampering his efforts to take the credit for something when he doesn't deserve the credit.

Hello sunshine! Busy spreading your daily bucket of joy?

:moon:

Do you refute the fact that hospitals across the country are using this effectively to treat the virus?

Post a link? How many requests are needed?

That you can't agree with these obvious things, is unfortunate.

That you can't agree with these obvious things, is unfortunate.

Let me put it another way...
You and I are also not qualified to dispense finance and investment advice at a professional level either, are we?
And yet the world is overflowing with people who PRETEND that they are qualified, and disaster results when people listen to them.

Texas radio host gets 25 years behind bars for scamming Christian listeners out of millions of dollars

Since it is certain that Trump will not disclose his fiduciary interest in Plaquemine, and since it is a FACT that Trump has a record of running SCAMS on the vulnerable and unwitting, it is safe to assume that Trump ALSO seeks to profit from selling Plaquemine, even cornering the market if he can get away with it.

Now, I don't accuse YOU of attempting the same, but the fact that you adore and worship this idiot is sufficient warning not to listen to your advice either, and no one should listen to ME if I WERE to promote the use of a drug either.
And I can't stand Trump...but you STILL shouldn't listen if I advise the use of a drug.

View attachment 67277314

You really are something else.

Well here's a little snippet from Gov Cuomo of NY presser today on hydroxychloroquine and Zpaks. the very thing Trump has been promoting.

He is asking the federal government for more of the drugs because they are showing promising results using them. It is saving lives.

Your pathetic post says a lot about you and the member who liked your post. Now you have a Democrat governor of NY validating what Trump has been saying for the past week or so.

You really are something else.

Well here's a little snippet from Gov Cuomo of NY presser today on hydroxychloroquine and Zpaks. the very thing Trump has been promoting.

He is asking the federal government for more of the drugs because they are showing promising results using them. It is saving lives.

Your pathetic post says a lot about you and the member who liked your post. Now you have a Democrat governor of NY validating what Trump has been saying for the past week or so.

You still don't get it...you'll never get it.
Trump could be RIGHT about Plaquenil (the brand name for hydroxychloroquine) and he is STILL wrong anyway.
Like I asked earlier...should Trump also hand out advice and directives on how to run nuclear power plants?

You don't get it, you've never understood it and you never will get it.

This is something doctors and scientists should be discussing, and getting credit for, not a reality TV host masquerading as a president.
And if Cuomo begins to act as an authority on Plaquenil, then the same applies to him because he does not have a medical degree either.

You don't get it and you'll never get it.

As I'm listening to him, I think he's trying to subvert the clinical trials by having the populace take it as an unofficial field trial. For why, I'm not sure. I suspect so he can walk away from this as the hero that saved the country, rather than the President that presided over the largest loss of human life in the past American century save for WW-II.

I think that he is pushing these drugs to appear that he is doing something. I doubt that he really planed anything more than that.

Isolated sections of hospitals in the SOUTH are denying they have any C-19 cases. Nurses in those hospitals are saying they have dozens of cases.

Can't blame them. POTUS denied Covid-19 warnings were anything more than a media hoax about another flu.

Back
Top Bottom