• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle the Job of President?

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle The Job Of President?

• He Has An Incredible Work Ethic, and Never Stops Working And Trying Hard

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Travels The Country Extensively, Listening To People's Problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He Took A Leadership Role In Helping Us Out Of The Pandemic

• He Is Eager To Debate Trump, And Highlight His Policy Differences

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Is Eager To Appear In Interviews And Answer Tough Questions

• He Was The VP, and Had Similar Responsibilities to the Responsibilities He Would Have As President

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Biden is ahead of Trump by 8% points according to 5:38

An incredible accomplishment.

Does he wonder why he is not 50 points ahead like Hillary famously did?

Biden cannot, that is also true. Before COVID hit, Trump's America was doing very well.

So what you're saying is, Trump was an okay president as long as nothing bad happened.

So what you're saying is, Trump was an okay president as long as nothing bad happened.

wrong-Trump was doing a great job and the economy was awesome, until the Chinese Virus hit.

That is a good question. I asked myself almost the same question four years ago about the Republican party. Was Trump the best they could come up with.

Of course Hilary was no prize either for the Democrats.

Trump was a change from the status quo-a status quo that had given us two losing candidates.

It's not about Biden, it's about Trump. We know Trump is inept, immoral, evil, dangerous and an idiot.

My vote for Biden is against Trump, i would vote for a cucumber over Trump and it would make a better leader than Trump.

what objective harm have you and the other TDS hysterics suffered as a result of Trump being president?

Trump was a change from the status quo-a status quo that had given us two losing candidates.

True, Trump is not the status quo. That said I have never seen a President with as much turnover in people he selected. I am going to say it, I am ready for the status quo.
While I agree with some of President Trumps policies, his failed leadership, tweets, unwillingness to admit he made mistakes, has me to a point I can not support him.

True, Trump is not the status quo. That said I have never seen a President with as much turnover in people he selected. I am going to say it, I am ready for the status quo.
While I agree with some of President Trumps policies, his failed leadership, tweets, unwillingness to admit he made mistakes, has me to a point I can not support him.

tweets-annoying to some-irrelevant in terms of the state of the country
Same with "unwillingness to admit mistakes"

you are correct about the turnover.

What do you like about Biden?

How do we know Biden can handle the job of being the Leader Of The Free World?

When choosing or voting, electing someone who's never held the job as president, one can never be sure he can. It comes down to an educated guess as to whether one thinks he can or can't or if the other guy might be handle the job better or worst.

Fact is no one knows for sure in any person who hasn't had the job before. When it comes down to reelection, one needs to decide whether one thinks the incumbent handled the job in a good manner or in a bad manner, then take a SWAG if the person running against him could do a better job.

But it all boils down to each individual's perspective and judgement.

When choosing or voting, electing someone who's never held the job as president, one can never be sure he can. It comes down to an educated guess as to whether one thinks he can or can't or if the other guy might be handle the job better or worst.

Fact is no one knows for sure in any person who hasn't had the job before. When it comes down to reelection, one needs to decide whether one thinks the incumbent handled the job in a good manner or in a bad manner, then take a SWAG if the person running against him could do a better job.

But it all boils down to each individual's perspective and judgement.

Lol that's one of the fairest, most objective posts I've seen in a while. It's shocking because of how rare it is around here. ;)

This is where some of you go from reality to liberal fantasy la la land. :mrgreen:

He has a 55% disapproval rate.... that is a majority. You, OTH, thinks that Trump can win. I suggest that it is you that regularly writes alimony checks to reality.

How Popular Is Donald Trump? | FiveThirtyEight

President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/01/02/americans-dont-believe-or-like-trump/

You have been blocked

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/04/08/7-in-10-americans-dislike-donald-trump

https://www.minnpost.com/eric-black...y-dislike-biden-less-than-they-dislike-trump/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...like-trump-how-many-them-will-still-vote-him/

You see, I can backup my statements. I can show cause for what I believe. Can you? I think not. You know that Trump is in deep trouble in this election, so post these illustrations of your denial as you are coming to grips with the fact that your fantasy of Trump's re-election is but a lost cause. The sooner you embrace reality, the happier you will be.

Last edited:
What do you like about Biden?

for starters and not a complete list.
- Presents himself better than Trump.
- Ability to work within the system
- Demonstrated good leadership ability.

I am not going to debate the differences regarding political policies (immigration, health care, etc) on this thread.

tweets-annoying to some-irrelevant in terms of the state of the country
Same with "unwillingness to admit mistakes"

you are correct about the turnover.

irrelevant for you, not for others.:mrgreen:

I am not going to debate the differences regarding political policies (immigration, health care, etc) on this thread.

Funny, I forgot Cowardly Joe even had policies proposed.

This is where a live, in-person interview might come in handy.

Funny, I forgot Cowardly Joe even had policies proposed.

This is where a live, in-person interview might come in handy.

What I find interesting is how you resort to name calling Biden. If you look at my posts I do not call President Trump names that other posters use. He is the President and deserves respect. I may not agree with President Trump but I will not resort to name calling. It is a shame you will not do the same for Biden.

As far as your comment regarding Biden's policies, you must not have done much research. Try it sometime.

wrong-Trump was doing a great job and the economy was awesome, until the Chinese Virus hit.

Right. Until something challenging happened. Then he went all to pieces, didn't he?

What I find interesting is how you resort to name calling Biden. If you look at my posts I do not call President Trump names that other posters use.
Uh huh.

And you phrase your wording carefully and nail Trump indirectly with almost every line. The Wolf Blitzer technique.

I prefer people being honest and upfront. ;)

As far as your comment regarding Biden's policies, you must not have done much research.

I shouldn't have to do research lol in order or learn what Cowardly Joe's policies are.

He's running for the Office of the Presidency, he should be campaigning.

Joe is married to Jill, and he listens. Don is married to Melania, she listens.

Uh huh.

And you phrase your wording carefully and nail Trump indirectly with almost every line. The Wolf Blitzer technique.

I prefer people being honest and upfront. ;)

I prefer people to be honest and have civil exchange. But hey, if you want name calling of politicians I can make an exception when discussing Trump with you.:mrgreen:

I shouldn't have to do research lol in order or learn what Cowardly Joe's policies are.

He's running for the Office of the Presidency, he should be campaigning.

So you want to be an uneducated voter. You should learn from the Orange Man. He lies most of the time to please his followers. He knows they won't do any validation of what he says.

Back
Top Bottom