• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle the Job of President?

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle The Job Of President?

• He Has An Incredible Work Ethic, and Never Stops Working And Trying Hard

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Travels The Country Extensively, Listening To People's Problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He Took A Leadership Role In Helping Us Out Of The Pandemic

• He Is Eager To Debate Trump, And Highlight His Policy Differences

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Is Eager To Appear In Interviews And Answer Tough Questions

• He Was The VP, and Had Similar Responsibilities to the Responsibilities He Would Have As President

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
How do we know Biden can handle the job of being the Leader Of The Free World?

Why not allow more than one pick? Several of those items listed would mark Biden as fit for the presidency.

We know Trump cannot. End of story.

And right off the bat he cries about Trump, instead of actually covering the topic of Biden.

I'd make a drinking game out of this, but I kind of like having an operational liver.

The problem being, is that we don't know he can.
He falls asleep on stage and can ramble on into some rather cringe worthy stories. Not to mention the issue of his health, especialy when the amount of medication that he's currently on and the fact that he's actively had such problems occur during live interviews.

I just don't think he has it in him anymore at this point. Because he's been hiding from public view more and more with the pandemic hitting and it wasn't long ago that he finally came back to public view.

I'd rather someone else get the nomination at this point honestly.

We know Trump cannot. End of story.

Biden cannot, that is also true. Before COVID hit, Trump's America was doing very well.

And if it were trump:
He Has An Incredible Work Ethic, and Never Stops Working And Trying Hard
Nope
He Travels The Country Extensively, Listening To People's Problems
Nope
He Took A Leadership Role In Helping Us Out Of The Pandemic
Nope
He Is Eager To Debate Biden, And Highlight His Policy Differences
Nope
He Is Eager To Appear In Interviews And Answer Tough Questions
Nope
He Was The President, and Had Responsibilities As President
Nope
So there ya go, the Other Choice, think we will try something new.

what actual issues do you prefer Biden on?

Trump let over 160,000 people die and the economy to crater and you're still worried about Biden? Unbelievable.

How many people would have died if Trump had done what you claim he should have? That's the real question I doubt you can answer. because no one knows. I know you want to blame Trump for the deaths rather than China or the governors or the "experts" who constantly changed their advice, but its really lame and nothing more than blatant politics

And if it were trump:
He Is Eager To Debate Biden, And Highlight His Policy Differences
Nope
He Is Eager To Appear In Interviews And Answer Tough Questions
Nope

Come on, credibility issues here...

8ebcff9e2961050d0f846a47e36eb8fa.jpg

Biden cannot, that is also true. Before COVID hit, Trump's America was doing very well.

Since apparently it’s not the President’s job to respond to national crises, then Biden can only do well regardless of what happens.

Since apparently it’s not the President’s job to respond to national crises, then Biden can only do well regardless of what happens.

you seem to think that there was only one proper response to this crisis and that response was obvious. You are wrong on both counts

How many people would have died if Trump had done what you claim he should have? That's the real question I doubt you can answer. because no one knows. I know you want to blame Trump for the deaths rather than China or the governors or the "experts" who constantly changed their advice, but its really lame and nothing more than blatant politics

FDR in response to Pearl Harbor: “It’s not my responsibility. Blame Japan and the governor of Hawaii.”

He has sent 8 years as VP and has devoted his life to this country. He not only can handle it, he will be ready on day one. He is the anti-Trump and has always scared him to death. Trump even got impeached because he knew he could not beat him in a fair election. Ironically given his performance in the pandemic I think an old shoe could beat him.

tmw2020-04-15printcolor.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, and voting Trump out of office is akin to the crap being shot, politically speaking.

do any of you Trump haters really and honestly believe that Biden was the best you all could come up with?

do any of you Trump haters really and honestly believe that Biden was the best you all could come up with?

The best isn’t necessarily required in response to the worst. Fine will do.

Come on...:roll:

He worked his ass off, held press briefings every day. You might not like his style, but criticizing his work ethic is absurd.

Right.

FDR in response to Pearl Harbor: “It’s not my responsibility. Blame Japan and the governor of Hawaii.”

that's really stupid-and I think you know it

The best isn’t necessarily required in response to the worst. Fine will do.

Biden is far worse than Trump. He's less intellectually capable, he has no new ideas, he has been sucking on the public tit most of his life with no clue how to operate in the private sector, and he is senile

Again. If you set the bar so low that a lazy lying, moronic, narcissistic sociopath can climb over, don't get all sanctimonious about the other guy. All you had to do was pick just about anyone other than Trump, and we would have been forced to do better than Biden. You still have time to pick a credible candidate and walk away with this election by nominating someone else by acclimation or pressuring Trump to defer and refuse to accept this nomination.

That is your remedy.

Biden in response to the Pandemic: "I'm going to go hide in my basement."

You will wish he was hiding pretty soon.
Biden is not President...yet
90 days left of this madness.

Again. If you set the bar so low that a lazy lying, moronic, narcissistic sociopath can climb over, don't get all sanctimonious about the other guy. All you had to do was pick just about anyone other than Trump, and we would have been forced to do better than Biden. You still have time to pick a credible candidate and walk away with this election by nominating someone else by acclimation or pressuring Trump to defer and refuse to accept this nomination.

That is your remedy.
Biden is senile, corrupt (lets start examining Hunter Biden's millions of dollars in Ukrainian deals) stupid and has no new ideas.

You all still have time to pick someone who isn't senile, stupid and corrupt

Back
Top Bottom