• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle the Job of President?

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle The Job Of President?

• He Has An Incredible Work Ethic, and Never Stops Working And Trying Hard

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Travels The Country Extensively, Listening To People's Problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He Took A Leadership Role In Helping Us Out Of The Pandemic

• He Is Eager To Debate Trump, And Highlight His Policy Differences

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Is Eager To Appear In Interviews And Answer Tough Questions

• He Was The VP, and Had Similar Responsibilities to the Responsibilities He Would Have As President

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
Hey- you were in the DOJ...

So when someone ignores a subpoena, did you just ignore it? Or did you send out Marshals to arrest them?

Because I know where a scofflaw is going to be tonight to set up a easy arrest.

(Eric Trump...in case you’re ignoring the news)

I know you’re very animated about the children of presidential candidates and criminal activity.

This will somehow be different.

Biden is hardly what I would call an effective politician, but given how low the bar has been set by Trump's abomination of a performance it's bound to be an improvement.

We're both officially Trumpists.... you know, those you labeled "racists" above.

If there was an event and I was not personally invited, I'm hurt. If the event is upcoming, my expectations have been stated.

Word.
Glad to see you around!
I trust that you are well.

Gotta step away from politics. Ark Evolution Survival on ps4; Crystal Isles releases later today.

Gotta step away from politics. Ark Evolution Survival on ps4; Crystal Isles releases later today.
No excuse needed.
Politics suck these days.

No excuse needed.
Politics suck these days.

I'm gonna be busy all day but when I return this evening, I can't wait to build a new behemoth gate tower for my tribe on the new map. And I can totally do without politics. Hell, I'll forget politics exist until I have that place up and running. I've never so appreciated escapism. I'll vote, of course, but otherwise I've had my fun.

I'm gonna be busy all day but when I return this evening, I can't wait to build a new behemoth gate tower for my tribe on the new map. And I can totally do without politics. Hell, I'll forget politics exist until I have that place up and running. I've never so appreciated escapism. I'll vote, of course, but otherwise I've had my fun.
I’m not a gamer, but have fun.
Surely an worthy distraction.
I need to get back to actual book reading myself.

Hey- you were in the DOJ...

So when someone ignores a subpoena, did you just ignore it? Or did you send out Marshals to arrest them?

Because I know where a scofflaw is going to be tonight to set up a easy arrest.

(Eric Trump...in case you’re ignoring the news)

I know you’re very animated about the children of presidential candidates and criminal activity.

THE only animation I see is from the TDS crowd and if Trump wins, it will be a real clown show

Funny

We know trump can't handle the job

Biden has been there and done that

Funny

We know trump can't handle the job

Biden has been there and done that

what exactly has he done in 50 years of government

Yep, Biden is the third or fourth worst possible choice for POTUS this year, no question.

Yep, Biden is the third or fourth worst possible choice for POTUS this year, no question.

Yeah, he was not a good choice. Unfortunately, for as bad as Biden is, he's still better than our current President.

Biden's had a lifetime of public service at the highest levels. He may not be inspiring or visionary but at least he can do the job.

Trump has bankrupted several businesses, banged enough whores (married at least one) and run a TV show and a beauty pageant. Is it any surprise he's run the country into the ground in just four years?

Some people here can't even design a fair poll. Typical Biden supporter.

Back
Top Bottom