• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle the Job of President?

How Do We Know Biden Can Handle The Job Of President?

• He Has An Incredible Work Ethic, and Never Stops Working And Trying Hard

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Travels The Country Extensively, Listening To People's Problems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He Took A Leadership Role In Helping Us Out Of The Pandemic

• He Is Eager To Debate Trump, And Highlight His Policy Differences

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • He Is Eager To Appear In Interviews And Answer Tough Questions

• He Was The VP, and Had Similar Responsibilities to the Responsibilities He Would Have As President

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
I prefer people to be honest and have civil exchange. But hey, if you want name calling of politicians I can make an exception when discussing Trump with you.:mrgreen:

Being "honest" is not moderating your tone and then sneaking in sly remarks about Trump half-disguised as compliments.

Being honest is being honest, and being real.

And, yes, I prefer honesty, and reality, to being fake. ;)

Whether Cowardly Joe agrees or disgrees, I'm not sure.

You should learn from the Orange Man. He lies most of the time to please his followers. He knows they won't do any validation of what he says.

Lol Mike I can't believe it! You just lectured me about calling politicians names, and posted that you never participate in such a thing. :lamo

This is why I like conservatives, they mean what they say.

Lol Mike I can't believe it! You just lectured me about calling politicians names, and posted that you never participate in such a thing. :lamo

This is why I like conservatives, they mean what they say.

LOL, You started out and called Biden "Cowardly Joe". I just decided to play by your rules. Seems I hit a nerve with you calling President Trump a derogatory name.
I did say, "I prefer people to be honest and have civil exchange. But hey, if you want name calling of politicians I can make an exception when discussing Trump with you."
You seemed to overlook that part.

- So what is President Trump's plan to reduce the deficit and the National debt? That was a promise he made.
- When can we expect to see the new health care plan he promised to be out in two weeks. Oops, he missed that deadline.
- When is Mexico going to start reimbursing the US on the construction of the wall.
-

Last edited:
LOL, You started out and called Biden "Cowardly Joe". I just decided to play by your rules. Seems I hit a nerve with you calling President Trump a derogatory name.

Lol, no.:lamo

And your politically serene temperment seems to be coming apart post by post. Which seems to be a pattern with liberals. Which is why I prefer conservatives, who are real from the start.

Orange Man, that's the best you got?

Cowardly Joe could do better than that.

How do we know Biden can handle the job of being the Leader Of The Free World?

How do we know that with any of the presidents we've elected? Biden sure knows the ins and outs of the job from his 8 years as VP and years as a senator.

Lol, no.:lamo

And your politically serene temperment seems to be coming apart post by post.

Orange Man, that's the best you got?

Just posting like you do. Since you edited my post the questions asked must have been to difficult for you to answer.

The other nicknames I have for President Trump I cannot post without breaking a forum rule.

Just posting like you do. Since you edited my post the questions asked must have been to difficult for you to answer.

The other nicknames I have for President Trump I cannot post without breaking a forum rule.

I have no problem with this, man. Just be honest. You cannot stand Trump. This is politics, nothing wrong with it.

The problem being, is that we don't know he can.
He falls asleep on stage and can ramble on into some rather cringe worthy stories. Not to mention the issue of his health, especialy when the amount of medication that he's currently on and the fact that he's actively had such problems occur during live interviews.

I just don't think he has it in him anymore at this point. Because he's been hiding from public view more and more with the pandemic hitting and it wasn't long ago that he finally came back to public view.

I'd rather someone else get the nomination at this point honestly.

When did he fall asleep on stage?

I have no problem with this, man. Just be honest. You cannot stand Trump. This is politics, nothing wrong with it.

I have made it clear on other threads that I am not a President Trump supporter. There are a some issues I agree with him and others I don't. Part of my dislike is the way he presents himself. But that is just me. I was a Republican most of my adult life. I changed to independent when it became clear on how partisan both Parties have become. I started to loose faith in the Republican party when the "Tea Party" republicans became more active.

It is also clear you cannot stand Biden. That is fine. It is your choice to dislike him.

When did he fall asleep on stage?

Not sure about on stage, but...

BIDEN SLEEPING.JPG

you seem to think that there was only one proper response to this crisis and that response was obvious. You are wrong on both counts

He definitely could have done better. Minimizing and downplaying the virus to save the stock market, when we already knew what it was doing in other countries, was a bad move. He's still downplaying and trying to ignore it--rallies, insisting on opening schools where it is running rampant, saying it's under control this past weekend. His leadership has amounted to daily press briefings that he uses for campaigning. But this is not a covid thread, so I'll stop now.

All the time.

But this is why I'm not running for President. :mrgreen:

I am not running for presiden because I'd have to tell my aging parents that I had become a glory hole attendant, just so they wouldn't be so ashamed.

Dude, you never slept through someone's long-winded speech?

Wonder who they were listening to. The woman behind him looks like she's nodded off, too. Must have been a real dynamic speech. Lol

Racist Joe is at it again. In this interview with a black Yahoo News reporter, the reporter asks him if he's taken a cognitive test, and Racist Joe responds, "Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man! That's like saying, you know, before you got on this program you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think, huh?"

(Clip starts at 0:20)

Last edited:
Racist Joe is at it again. In this interview with a black Yahoo News reporter, the reporter asks him if he's taken a cognitive test, and Racist Joe responds, "Why the hell would I take a test? Come on, man! That's like saying, you know, before you got on this program you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not, what do you think, huh?"

Only black people do cocaine?

Only black people do cocaine?

Why do you think he brought up cocaine? (Sincere, not sarcastic)

The "Come on, man" part is what bothers me. It's the same thing over and over. He thinks he's on one level, and black Americans are beneath him on another, and he has to adjust his speech to get on their level.

Why do you think he brought up cocaine? (Sincere, not sarcastic)

The "Come on, man" part is what bothers me. It's the same thing over and over. He thinks he's on one level, and black Americans are beneath him on another, and he has to adjust his speech to get on their level.

He probably uses that expression with everyone. Joe is proposing a lot of ideas to help the black community, and that is what matters.

Right wing spin

Somewhere In there the truth is always lost

He probably uses that expression with everyone. Joe is proposing a lot of ideas to help the black community, and that is what matters.
Do you hear how he purposely slurs his words when speaking to a black reporter? This is the second time he’s done it.

Anyone can propose ideas to help the black community, all that means is that he knows he has to win over as many black voters as possible in order to be elected.

Last edited:
2016 was the last time Trump voters voted together on a large scale. It’s the only comparable election.

Because they didn't vote in 2018? Why do you think they stayed home and let Democrats beat their pants off?

Trump just admitted that Biden is so powerful he will hurt the Bible and then hurt God himself. Now that is some power, believe me. If Biden can hurt God, I am sure he can handle being President.

Do you hear how he purposely slurs his words when speaking to a black reporter? This is the second time he’s done it.

Anyone can propose ideas to help the black community, all that means is that he knows he has to win over as many black voters as possible in order to be elected.

I'm pretty sure he has the black vote sewed up. 80% of blacks think Trump is a racist and Biden was Obama's VP for 8 years. Now blacks are disproportionately dying from Covid 19 and Trump is to blame for most all the deaths.

A faster response could have prevented most U.S. Covid-19 deaths - STAT

Back
Top Bottom