• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those voting for Hillary Clinton

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because...

• Total voters
The tuna? That statement on its own, goes along way towards explaining your vote.

Actually when I think of tuna, I think of Bill, not Hillary. ;)

Aren;t you being a bit disingenuous? All those things you said pale in comparison to your unfounded fear that she will take your guns away. Isn't that the real truth?

1) I don't think Hillary will TAKE guns away. that would lead to a civil war if the lying bitch tried to confiscate guns people already own/ What the LB will try to do is appoint anti constitutionalists to the courts who will support idiotic state bans on various firearms

2) Hillary has a foaming hatred of the NRA and her goal will to be to do as much as she can to harass NRA members without suffering big losses in the mid terms

3) she also will try to make it easier to put someone on a no fly list and turn that into a no-buy list with expensive and hassle-filled appeals

i believe someone of Obama's calibre proves your argument to be inaccurate

like most within this thread, i am not a hillary supporter. had planned to write in Bernie's name on my ballot until i learned tRump had allowed the ****ing heritage foundation to vet his list of prospective supreme court justices. such a resulting reich wing court would damage our nation for generations. to oppose such an outcome, hillary gets my vote

Obama didn't have much of a resume before he started collecting tax dollars. he was a community organizer (WTF does that mean) and had the lowest paid position at a very good law school (one of the last schools I said-thanks but no thanks to). There are about 300 people a year who come out of the good law schools who had records as good or better (as law students) than his. His "career" before he became a government operative was rather thin

thank you for pointing out three wonderful things hillary will likely accomplish:
1) I don't think Hillary will TAKE guns away. that would lead to a civil war if the lying bitch tried to confiscate guns people already own/ What the LB will try to do is appoint anti constitutionalists to the courts who will support idiotic state bans on various firearms
yea, so unfortunate that the hunters will not be able to take bambi out with a military grade assault rifle

2) Hillary has a foaming hatred of the NRA and her goal will to be to do as much as she can to harass NRA members without suffering big losses in the mid terms
only hope you are correct here
the NRA is only interested in advancing the interests of the gun/ammunition manufacturing industry these days

3) she also will try to make it easier to put someone on a no fly list and turn that into a no-buy list with expensive and hassle-filled appeals
makes an incredible amount of sense
why do we want those suspected of having terrorist connections buying a unlimited array of guns and armor piercing ammunition which could be used to advance terroristic pursuits against our law enforcement officers and the general citizenry

now i have three more reasons to vote for hillary

thanks turtledude

Obama didn't have much of a resume before he started collecting tax dollars. he was a community organizer (WTF does that mean) and had the lowest paid position at a very good law school (one of the last schools I said-thanks but no thanks to). There are about 300 people a year who come out of the good law schools who had records as good or better (as law students) than his. His "career" before he became a government operative was rather thin

Obama is not running this time.

You are voting for The Donald.

Do you know how that sounds?
Some things should be kept under one's hat.

thank you for pointing out three wonderful things hillary will likely accomplish:

yea, so unfortunate that the hunters will not be able to take bambi out with a military grade assault rifle

only hope you are correct here
the NRA is only interested in advancing the interests of the gun/ammunition manufacturing industry these days

makes an incredible amount of sense
why do we want those suspected of having terrorist connections buying a unlimited array of guns and armor piercing ammunition which could be used to advance terroristic pursuits against our law enforcement officers and the general citizenry

now i have three more reasons to vote for hillary

thanks turtledude

given you are on record wanting

1) a complete ban on citizens being able to own handguns

2) a complete ban on citizens being able to own semi auto rifles that may look like real military rifles

3) laws that hassle gun owners as much as possible

you ought to vote for hillary. but don't sit back and tell us the lying bitch is not a gun hater when all the gun haters are jizzing in their panties over the thought of the lying bitch being elected

Obama is not running this time.

You are voting for The Donald.

Do you know how that sounds?
Some things should be kept under one's hat.

this is coming from the ONE poster who agrees with this

She has shown knowledge, experience and integrity for the job. I trust her 100%. 14.17%

dOgbreath

this is coming from the ONE poster who agrees with this

She has shown knowledge, experience and integrity for the job. I trust her 100%. 14.17%

dOgbreath

That's really 4.17%, but I'll take 'em where I can get 'em.

IF I were to vote for Clinton, and right now that's an unlikely "if", it were only to be if my state was a close race and my vote would more or less be going against Donald Trump. While voting for Clinton would require at least three showers a day for a week, the more we can do to help prevent another Trump like campaign from another politician in the future, the better off we all are.

A tweet on my twitter feed popped up about a week ago that said "4 years of Clinton is a small price to pay for 0 years of Trump."

/facepalm He is addicted to power, has said he would make it legal to sue the media, has said Clinton should be in jail, the very ESSENCE of corruption.

Why the love for Trump? He has lied the most during this election cycle, why would you believe him?

It's Hillary that's addicted to power. That much is clear.

Him being able to change existing libel statue to make is easier to sue the media is doubtful. The already well established legal precedent isn't going to change just because he wants it to.

Given the criminal acts that Hillary already has committed, you don't think she belongs in jail? <facepalm>

No love of Trump. Not in the least. I thought Kasich was the right man for the job, but the GOP primary results are clear.

No, it's far more the corruption that Hillary brings with her, which you seem to have problem grasping. Hillary lies as a matter of course (public position vs. private position), including testimony under oath, just like Bill.

After the congressional oversight comittee issued it's 'evidence protection' order for her emails, ad even after the congressional subpena for them, she ordered their deletion. Can you spell 'obstruction of justice'? There! I knew you could.

Because he is a thin skinned egomaniac who can't solve America's problems with lawsuits. He is divisive. He is petulant. He is a liar.

Thin skinned, divisive, petulant, a liar. And Hillary isn't? :lamo

Oh yeah, he grabs women by the ***** too.

Said one braggart to the other in the locker room. :shrug:
Still better than electing corruption into the Oval Office, IMHO.

I was on the cusp of deciding on Clinton because she's Trump's opponent, but I have since decided to just vote 3rd party or write someone in.

Trump has proven to be more of a danger to this country with his sheer ignorance, misogyny, and his being an enabler of both sexual assault and racism. Really sad because I would have voted for Rubio, Cruz or just stayed home. However, I see Trump as such a threat that voting for Shillary is necessary.

This is worse than a Bernie Sanders supporter voting for Trump.

And that is something one would believe if your source for information was Breitbart and Infowars. If you like I can refer you to news sites whose primary goal isn't to make their readers even dumber than they already are.

Obama had virtually none to literally no experience that one would expect a presidential candidate to have. This isn't a right wing conspiracy, this is the truth.

Obama had virtually none to literally no experience that one would expect a presidential candidate to have. This isn't a right wing conspiracy, this is the truth.

Just out of curiosity, are you voting for Trump?

Just out of curiosity, are you voting for Trump?

I am undecided. I know i will not be voting for Clinton. I live in New York so it doesn't matter either way.

I am undecided. I know i will not be voting for Clinton. I live in New York so it doesn't matter either way.

Alright, well let me know when you make up your mind.

Alright, well let me know when you make up your mind.

I'm using this.

30-sided_die.jpg

I dont think its right I vote in this because I'm only voting for hilary if I have too and right now that doesnt look like the case at all.

Here is my sad state of affairs.

Ill be voting for Stein. With that said If Stein actually had a shot i would not vote for her lol While we do line up on issues I dont think she should be in the whitehouse.

Im voting third party in hopes that the main 3rd party candidates get a good amount of votes, enough to inspire other real third party candidates and slowly break the two party system.

Now if at any time Trump looks like he could actually win (seems quite impossible) I will vote for hillary to keep trump out and my reasons would be a combo of options 2 and 3.
" She is qualified for the job even if I don't 100% trust her and she's better than Trump "

and also on a related note I dont think i have ever trusted any presidential candidate 100% thats sad but its true. I dont see how anybody could. If my father (who was the most honest man i knew) was alive and running I wouldnt trust him 100% as president. Politics and especially the presidency is a tricky thing, I dont think its possible to even be 100% honest in the job. Yes thats sad too but thats the way I feel.

Last edited:
I dont think its right I vote in this because I'm only voting for hilary if I have too and right now that doesnt look like the case at all.

Here is my sad state of affairs.

Ill be voting for Stein. With that said If Stein actually had a shot i would not vote for her lol

Im voting third party in hops that the main 3rd party candidates get a good amount of votes, enough to inspire other real third party candidates and slowly break the two party system.

Now if at any time Trump looks like he could actually win (seems quite impossible) I will vote for hillary to keep trump out and my reasons would be a combo of options 2 and 3.
" She is qualified for the job even if I don't 100% trust her and she's better than Trump "

and also on a related not I dont think i have ever trusted any presidential candidate 100% thats sad but its true I dont see how anybody could. If my father (who was the most honest man i knew) was alive and running I wouldnt trust him 100% as president, politics and especially the presidency is a tricky thing I dont think its possible to even be 100% honest in the job. Yes thats sad too but thats the way I feel.

The whole logic behind "I can vote for whomever I want because my vote doesn't matter" doesn't work if too many people make that same decision and voila, you just put Trump into the White House.

I'll be sure to PM you right away.

Good, I just made sure to empty my inbox.

The whole logic behind "I can vote for whomever I want because my vote doesn't matter" doesn't work if too many people make that same decision and voila, you just put Trump into the White House.

I agree 100% but in this case, IMO, that's ZERO concern. Could I be wrong? absolutely, technical anything is possible but ive seen no evidence of that on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom