• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those voting for Hillary Clinton

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because...

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I'm interested in knowing the "why" behind your vote. Please choose an answer that matches your thought process on your vote for Hillary Clinton.

I'm interested in knowing the "why" behind your vote. Please choose an answer that matches your thought process on your vote for Hillary Clinton.
IF I were to vote for Clinton, and right now that's an unlikely "if", it were only to be if my state was a close race and my vote would more or less be going against Donald Trump. While voting for Clinton would require at least three showers a day for a week, the more we can do to help prevent another Trump like campaign from another politician in the future, the better off we all are.

Trump has proven to be more of a danger to this country with his sheer ignorance, misogyny, and his being an enabler of both sexual assault and racism. Really sad because I would have voted for Rubio, Cruz or just stayed home. However, I see Trump as such a threat that voting for Shillary is necessary.

Was never a Hillary fan.. Did not support her run in 08. Did not support her primary run this year either. And I expect she will be far from the progressives dream once she gets in the White Office and continue to be friendly to Wall Street and defense.

But Trump could be fascism come to the red white and blue as he is an authoritarian egotist who bullies people and has no respect for anybody but himself. And that must be stopped.

I predict what will likely be the most common explanation is that a vote for Hillary is really a vote against Trump.

If that is the case, this brings into focus the extreme danger to society posed by the confirmed fraud, deceit, and lies, created and spread by Hillary's MSM partners across all spectrums.

Trump has proven to be more of a danger to this country with his sheer ignorance, misogyny, and his being an enabler of both sexual assault and racism. Really sad because I would have voted for Rubio, Cruz or just stayed home. However, I see Trump as such a threat that voting for Shillary is necessary.

That's gotta be one of the most confused postings I've ever read. Wow. :shock:

That's gotta be one of the most confused postings I've ever read. Wow. :shock:

What's confusing. Trump is a threat. I would have voted for other Republican candidates. I see Trump as such a threat that there is a need to vote for Hillary.

If that is confusing, I suggest hooked on phonics. I know I have had to give many Trump supporters that link. If you need it let me know and I will provide it.

I don't like Hillary. Never really did. But she's got the experience I want for a Presidential candidate, which I guess is better than nothing.

What's confusing. Trump is a threat. I would have voted for other Republican candidates. I see Trump as such a threat that there is a need to vote for Hillary.

If that is confusing, I suggest hooked on phonics. I know I have had to give many Trump supporters that link. If you need it let me know and I will provide it.

That you see Trump as a bigger threat than Hillary. That you would've voted for Cruz, but now have to vote for Hillary. I never said "confusing", I said "confused". ;)

...because I see Hillary spelled out in my Alphabits this morning.... Hang on. Dogs just pointed out I'm eating Cheerios. Never mind.

That you see Trump as a bigger threat than Hillary. That you would've voted for Cruz, but now have to vote for Hillary. I never said "confusing", I said "confused". ;)

And again that makes no sense. I am not confused at all. I didn't want to vote for Hillary and would have voted for either Cruz or Rubio, but Trump is such a threat he cannot be president. Real simple things here, not hard. Seems again you are the one confused and making more out of my comments than needs to be. I've now explained it twice to you and there is no confusion anywhere except with you.

:lamo we are going to be friends :mrgreen:

I don't like Hillary. Never really did. But she's got the experience I want for a Presidential candidate, which I guess is better than nothing.

That's our biggest problem. We don't get people who have actually accomplished something in the real world-rather we get people who are power hungry and spend their entire lives manipulating and prevaricating to get into office.

And again that makes no sense. I am not confused at all. I didn't want to vote for Hillary and would have voted for either Cruz or Rubio, but Trump is such a threat he cannot be president. Real simple things here, not hard. Seems again you are the one confused and making more out of my comments than needs to be. I've now explained it twice to you and there is no confusion anywhere except with you.

tell me how he can be a threat given

If the dems get the senate, they will block just about anything he does that deviates from his once moderate views

if the GOP holds the senate, they will block just about anything he does given most of them didn't want him since he wasn't part of their club.

Hillary on the other hand, if she has the senate, will basically continue the malaise we have had with Obama

That's our biggest problem. We don't get people who have actually accomplished something in the real world-rather we get people who are power hungry and spend their entire lives manipulating and prevaricating to get into office.

So, we get politicians.

She knows the floor plan. I've read her books. She's way more qualified than her opponent.

So, we get politicians.

yeah because people like you seem to think those who have past public office-even if its through nepotism or whom they are married to, makes them qualified even if they personally are scum and like it or not, Hillary is personally the most disgusting POS who has ever run on a major ticket since I was born. LBJ and Nixon might have been close but Hillary is a complete turd.

tell me how he can be a threat given

If the dems get the senate, they will block just about anything he does that deviates from his once moderate views

if the GOP holds the senate, they will block just about anything he does given most of them didn't want him since he wasn't part of their club.

Hillary on the other hand, if she has the senate, will basically continue the malaise we have had with Obama

simple, executive orders will be abused and his incompetence and ill temper will get us into wars or just complete unprofessionalism. I don't trust his SCOTUS picks given his incompetence and I don't trust his policies. And you are assuming the senate won't pass anything he suggests, I think they would.

If you want to try and convince people to not vote Hillary that's fine, don't bother with me as I already voted for her. It's sad that the Republicans have nominated such a douche bag.

She knows the floor plan. I've read her books. She's way more qualified than her opponent.

Yeah its her libertarian views that make her so. The good news-at least when it comes to you, is that she will lose Texas. You read Hillary's books? Now that is really sad. Seriously

yeah because people like you seem to think those who have past public office-even if its through nepotism or whom they are married to, makes them qualified even if they personally are scum and like it or not, Hillary is personally the most disgusting POS who has ever run on a major ticket since I was born. LBJ and Nixon might have been close but Hillary is a complete turd.

Trump is also a turd, but it comes with nuts, no thanks,

simple, executive orders will be abused and his incompetence and ill temper will get us into wars or just complete unprofessionalism. I don't trust his SCOTUS picks given his incompetence and I don't trust his policies. And you are assuming the senate won't pass anything he suggests, I think they would.

If you want to try and convince people to not vote Hillary that's fine, don't bother with me as I already voted for her. It's sad that the Republicans have nominated such a douche bag.

Ill temper? have you even bothered to examine hillary's 25+ year track record of how she treats people under her? (and I don't mean her girlfriends). I mean men in uniform assigned to protect her?

Do you even have the slightest clue how SCOTUS justices are picked? When Bush tried to reward his attorney (who has pretty strong credentials but not in the same league as Alito who was the ultimate recipient of the seat) his own party blocked it.

Trump is a blowhard and a braggart. Hillary is a power hungry evil POS

Back
Top Bottom