• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those voting for Hillary Clinton

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because...

• Total voters
yeah because people like you seem to think those who have past public office-even if its through nepotism or whom they are married to, makes them qualified even if they personally are scum and like it or not, Hillary is personally the most disgusting POS who has ever run on a major ticket since I was born. LBJ and Nixon might have been close but Hillary is a complete turd.

That is your opinion, however, with Trump you have utter political ignorance, ill-temper and unprofessionalism (who the hell wants a president throwing temper tantrums on Twitter for crying out loud), misogyny (Yes, this has been proven as a pattern with him), enabler of sexual assault (no, it's not just locker room talk), and enabler of racism (Duke sure likes Trump as well as most White Supremacists). The fact he is power hungry will almost guarantee abuses of executive orders as well as destroying relations with other countries.

Ill temper? have you even bothered to examine hillary's 25+ year track record of how she treats people under her? (and I don't mean her girlfriends). I mean men in uniform assigned to protect her?

Oh you mean those that got book deals? Yeah, no bias there right? We have Trump's OWN WORDS.

Do you even have the slightest clue how SCOTUS justices are picked? When Bush tried to reward his attorney (who has pretty strong credentials but not in the same league as Alito who was the ultimate recipient of the seat) his own party blocked it.

And you are assuming the senate would block it, I'm not assuming that at all. Too dangerous.

Trump is a blowhard and a braggart. Hillary is a power hungry evil POS

Trump is both power hungry, unstable, and proven misogynist. A lot of other things as well, but presidential he is not. This election was the Republicans to lose and by picking Trump they have screwed up royally. I despise Hillary, but Trump is simply dangerous. Out of 17 candidates, the Republicans chose Trump. That's sad.

That is your opinion, however, with Trump you have utter political ignorance, ill-temper and unprofessionalism (who the hell wants a president throwing temper tantrums on Twitter for crying out loud), misogyny (Yes, this has been proven as a pattern with him), enabler of sexual assault (no, it's not just locker room talk), and enabler of racism (Duke sure likes Trump as well as most White Supremacists). The fact he is power hungry will almost guarantee abuses of executive orders as well as destroying relations with other countries.

Trump has a rancid personality. But Hillary needs to be punished for her lies, her arrogance, her use of government to gain wealth and try to destroy people who have crossed the clinton crime family. The message people like you send is that someone can be completely corrupt and power mad but you will vote for them

What makes you think Hillary will not abuse executive orders? She has already accomplished the latter.

Oh you mean those that got book deals? Yeah, no bias there right? We have Trump's OWN WORDS.

And you are assuming the senate would block it, I'm not assuming that at all. Too dangerous.

Trump is both power hungry, unstable, and proven misogynist. A lot of other things as well, but presidential he is not. This election was the Republicans to lose and by picking Trump they have screwed up royally. I despise Hillary, but Trump is simply dangerous. Out of 17 candidates, the Republicans chose Trump. That's sad.

If trump truly was a misogynist, we'd be hearing that from the women who work in his business empire. did you ever figure out that lots of trump voters in the primary were NOT Republicans. But I agree with you on that-I have yet to hear a SINGLE good reason why anyone who REALLY wanted the GOP to win, would vote for Trump in the PRIMARY.

and you really have no clue about how Supreme Court justices are picked.

I worked in the federal government for 24 years. I came in contact with TONS of people who were on presidential detail. I had agents as witnesses in trials, who had served on presidential details. I have friends from college who worked in either the two Bush white houses or the clinton whitehouse. Agents who used to brag to us they would willingly take a bullet for Bill clinton (he was pretty popular-even with guys who voted for Dole or GHWB), all noted what a "nasty bitch" hillary is.

I'm interested in knowing the "why" behind your vote. Please choose an answer that matches your thought process on your vote for Hillary Clinton.

If this were any other election, I doubt I would be voting. The reason why is not so much a problem with Hillary specifically, but rather a problem with our political system as it stands in its entirety.

But this is not any election. This is an election with a dangerously ignorant bigot running, and fuelling a divisive coup unlike anything we've seen since the Civil War. This is seriously dangerous. And as much as I disapprove of the political system as it stands, here are the facts as far as I've been able to discern.

Hillary is no worse than your average politician, and in some cases, possibly better. Really. She is no less ethical. She is no less honest (and in fact more honest than most, apparently). It is a common cultural narrative that she is somehow the embodiment of evil in politics, but the fact is that she's been getting swiftboated for 25 years simply for being a rather outspoken woman (her approval ratings are only low when she's running for office, surprise surprise), and STILL no one has been able to uncover her doing anything seriously wrong (don't even talk to me about the email "scandal" -- it's a bunch of smoke inflating what was simply a dumb mistake, and yet she's being treated worse than Petraeus, who committed ACTUAL crimes).

Even I have been suckered into this tabloid-fuelled social narrative, and it took me weeks of really objective reading and serious self-questioning to get a better handle on the way Hillary has been painted in US society as the wicked witch, and how totally divorced it is from reality. I was brainwashed into that **** as a little kid before she was even a politician, and it's nonsense.

So, that out of the way, how does she stack up as a politician, within the system as it exists?

Extraordinarily well. In fact, she is probably the most qualified politician to ever run for president in the US. That's just a fact. She has an amazing resume, and has really done fairly well in all of her many roles.

In the system as it stands, Hillary is a great candidate for president. Hell, I like how boring she is. I like that she'd rather talk about policy particulars than go stumping. I don't care about stumping. I care about ideas. And the more boring she is, the more steady she'll be as a president. That's all good stuff to me.

I just hate the system as it stands. Her being just as ethical as most is not very ethical. Her being just as honest as most is not very honest.

I have no problem with her brain power or her resume. I have a problem with the very fact that she can exist so well in such a corrupted system. Yes, she's corrupt. Not any worse than most, but she is. She has to be, or she wouldn't be successful.

But then again, that's the same complaint I have with literally every successful politician in the entire country, not just Hillary.

And she is running against a man who is determined to start a civil war.

I can't not vote for her, for the sake of the well-being of my loved ones if nothing else. And to be perfectly honest, I don't feel bad for doing so. She's going to do fine. If I am going to feel forced to vote in a system I don't approve of, I can't think of very many candidates I'd rather vote for than her, frankly. Having her as the counterpoint to Trump makes it REALLY easy for me. I have no doubts at all about her ability to do the job.

...In the system as it stands. *sigh*

Last edited:
Trump has a rancid personality. But Hillary needs to be punished for her lies, her arrogance, her use of government to gain wealth and try to destroy people who have crossed the clinton crime family. The message people like you send is that someone can be completely corrupt and power mad but you will vote for them

As I told Conservative, dog **** in the cereal bowl is different than the norm but I am not going to try it just because I am unhappy with Cheerios. The fact is Republicans should have picked a different candidate and I can't vote for Trump. Guess we'll have to wait till 2020 to see if the Republicans can choose better.

What makes you think Hillary will not abuse executive orders? She has already accomplished the latter.

I suspect because most of those who are voting FOR her will be happy with whatever she does in terms of executive orders

She just may, but I don't think they will be as extreme or bad as Trump. Again, the difference here is Trump. I will not vote for him and he is dangerous with his ignorance and actions.

I suspect because most of those who are voting FOR her will be happy with whatever she does in terms of executive orders

Wrong again, I most likely won't be happy with it but I don't think it will be as numerous or as bad as trump would do.

She just may, but I don't think they will be as extreme or bad as Trump. Again, the difference here is Trump. I will not vote for him and he is dangerous with his ignorance and actions.

And Hillary is not dangerous with her knowledge and actions? Gimme a break. :roll:

Wrong again, I most likely won't be happy with it but I don't think it will be as numerous or as bad as trump would do.

Trump's a jerk and a blowhard, Hillary is a scheming lying asshole. Hillary has spent most of her adult life scheming to be in power. I cannot support enabling that sort of activity

Trump's a jerk and a blowhard, Hillary is a scheming lying asshole. Hillary has spent most of her adult life scheming to be in power. I cannot support enabling that sort of activity

And I understand that and really don't blame you. I can even understand someone like yourself voting against Hillary by voting Trump. What I can't understand is folks supporting Trump and voting FOR him.

Worse, far worse.

That is your opinion. My vote is cast for Hillary already. Done deal. If she can't perform, and the Republicans put up an adult, I will vote Republican in 2020.

I don't like Hillary. Never really did. But she's got the experience I want for a Presidential candidate, which I guess is better than nothing.

Which of Hillary's experiences, internationally in particular, has had a positive outcome?

Yeah its her libertarian views that make her so. The good news-at least when it comes to you, is that she will lose Texas. You read Hillary's books? Now that is really sad. Seriously

Texas will stay red. Such is my misery.

Reading her books was just a matter of course. I read Nixon's book too. Bill's too. I take salt while reading politician's books. They're a little too combed over to have any "Whoa" moments.

You don't reduce / eliminate government corruption by electing it to higher, more powerful office.

And I understand that and really don't blame you. I can even understand someone like yourself voting against Hillary by voting Trump. What I can't understand is folks supporting Trump and voting FOR him.

me neither at the Primary stage. that is what I cannot figure out

The tuna? That statement on its own, goes along way towards explaining your vote.

lighten up dude. It has nothing to do with the fact she is female. Its her nasty personality, her scheming ways, her hatred of men in uniform, her discourteous treatment of those under her, and her using public office to become rich while pretending to care about the poor. There's not a single thing about that asshole I can find worthy of respect or even tolerance for

lighten up dude. It has nothing to do with the fact she is female. Its her nasty personality, her scheming ways, her hatred of men in uniform, her discourteous treatment of those under her, and her using public office to become rich while pretending to care about the poor. There's not a single thing about that asshole I can find worthy of respect or even tolerance for

Dont think so, and I am sure you realized it after you hit post reply, bad on you. Oh, and all that blather is a mist to cover up your real reason for voting for a pervert, he is the NRA's poster boy, we all know were your priorities fall.

You don't reduce / eliminate government corruption by electing it to higher, more powerful office.

And you don't eliminate/reduce government corruption by electing stupid.

Dont think so, and I am sure you realized it after you hit post reply, bad on you.

I don't tend to have your PC nonsense permeating my being. For 8 years I have heard from Obama fluffers that those of us who think he was a lousy president and an empty suit, must be "racist". It has no impact anymore. And I am sure, Hillary's fan boys and fluffing ladies will claim those of us who think Hillary is the scum of the earth are that way because "we fear strong women" or we hate accomplished women. Wrong. what we hate are lying conniving power hungry assholes.

Back
Top Bottom