• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For those voting for Hillary Clinton

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton because...

• Total voters
Trump's odds slipped from yesterday to today from 7/4 to 2/1 (+175 to +200) while Hillary's improved from 4/9 to 4/11 (-225 to -275). Thus, a $1 bet on Trump if he wins earns $2 net profit. An $11 bet on Hillary if she wins earns $4 net profit.

Trump's odds continue to decline from yesterday to today: 2/1 to 11/4 (+200 to +275) while Hillary's improved again from 4/11 to 1/4 (-275 to -400). Those bold enough to bet on Trump need a Brexit-like against-the-odds surprise to pull off the win! Do you want my opinion? If you don't, then do not read the next line! I predict Hillary wins!

Trump's odds declined again: 11/4 to 3/1 (+275 to +300)
While Hillary's improved: 1/4 to 2/9 (-400 to -450).

As much as I would like to play play play all day, the real world and responsibilities beckon me this morning. I have a serious home renovation project in the works that requires my attention.
To paraphrase Eleanor Roosevelt: Yesterday was history... tomorrow, a mystery... and today "a gift" ... that's why we call it the present.

I answered the poll although I am not voting for her, because I would if I was allowed to.

IMO, she's not an ideal candidate. But compared to Trump, it's a no-brainer.

I also think she is very well qualified. Maybe too much even, as being part of the political establishment is one of her biggest disadvantages.

But I don't trust her. But then, I don't trust most politicians. I think she's very deep in the pockets of big business and Wall Street interests, and she might give these interests way too much priority. But then, most carreer politicians are. So at least with her, there would be no fundamental change for the worse, it would be "business as usual".

Perhaps the system is broken and indeed needs change. But not the kind of chance Trump stands for. Electing Trump for changing the broken system would be like killing the patient for curing a disease.

Election Day ... finally! Odds remained unchanged overnight. Trump at 3/1 (+300) and Hillary at 2/9 (-450).

I live and vote in Florida. If Number Crunchers reach consensus early in the night and call Florida for Hillary, then the Trump Dream dissipates and Donald and his losers can continue to live in make-believe Trumpland!

Back
Top Bottom