• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For All Trump Supporters That Don't Understand

If Trump tried to run a positive campaign for the mid-term elections instead of being so negative he might gain the voters who are now deciding, but I think he is hurting those voters. Negativity and fear is not what the majority of the American people want to hear. He is totally ignoring the economy which is a big mistake and shows how much he does not know about the government he controls right now.

If this is what you believe to be true, then you live in some other kind of reality...one, I suspect, dreamed up from some Trump hating blog.

In your statement there is some truth, then again it is the Republicans that are in charge and therefore it should be their duty to make things better, not worse. As such, the Republicans have the most blame at this time. Simple as that.

Sorry to blindside you Bullseye, I know you think you know everything.
LOL, you didn't blindside me at all, lucky. Had you had the integrity and honestly to accept that the left has at least equal responsibility for the toxic political atmosphere - that would have blindsided me. But you didn't, you're as predictable as the sunrise.

Slick, you are ignoring what is staring you in the face. You are not listening or seeing.

Trump debases everyone that he does not like or that doesn't agree with him. He does it every single day and repeatedly. He debases people that he has no rights to debase, such as the Gold Star family that gave their kid to our war. They never did anything to Trump and yet he debased them. Like that, I can show you a thousand examples. He is the leader and the one that everyone watches and it has to start with him so that everyone, including the Democrats have to follow suit.

This isn't true. He debases everyone who attacks him.

It's you who is ignoring what is staring you in the face.

Not proud, but prouder than the Republicans should be about their leader, who is no leader. At least the Democrats believe in Democracy where as the Republicans believe in Autocracy. Putin loves what is happening here as Trump is a mini-Putin.
For someone who claims to be so intelligent you sure have a problem distancing yourself from mindless clichés.

The video here included is worth a million words.

It is what Trump should be stimulating and yet he stimulates exactly the opposite.

This is a must-watch video. It shows what having humanity means. Something that Trump does not have!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT-HBl2TVtI

WHAT KIND OF HIPPIE CRAP IS THAT??11!!11!!!

STOP TRYING TO INDOCTRINATE ME WITH THIS VIDEO TEACHING PEOPLE NOT TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CHOICES!!111!!11!!!!

rooneyap.jpg

Watch out people, here comes Grok with the words we must all listen to and respect. Be sure to keep quiet while he talks, he does not like to be interrupted even when he is wrong, which is all the time.
Gotta go get my hunting knife to cut the irony. :roll:

Wise words Veritas. Let me repeat them so they get etched in my brain.

If the left can't win at the polls, they get nasty. If nasty fails, they get touchy-feely.

Please explain how a touchy-feely person can also be nasty. Isn't that an oxymoron? Unless of course, they are being attacked and then it is just reflex. Doesn't that make sense to you?

No, of course it doesn't. Nothing ever makes sense to you except in the fantasy world you live in where everything makes sense, even shooting your left foot to spite your right foot. Right, Veritas?
Harvey Weinstein is a Democrat supporter - he's both touch-feely and nasty; sometimes at the same time.

A republican talking about hypocrisy? that is absolutely laughable. It is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Good thing I'm not a Republican.

Veritas, you look like your pic, old, feeble, and uninformed.
Thanks for a great demonstration of how the LW courteously and respectfully deals with those they disagree with.

You have a point (probably the only one I have seen from you).

It is a targeted OP but then again it is what I believe by the repeated contacts I have had with many Trump supporters such as yourself. Being on the message board has led me to believe that Trump supporters generally "do not understand". In all the posts either addressed to me or ones that I have read, I have yet to find more than one or two Trump supporters that could truly debate the issues with truth and understanding.

On many occasions I have agreed to the pluses that Trump has brought though I have tried to point out the negatives that outweigh the positives, meaning that at least I give credit where credit is due. Few of the Trump supporters have done the same. Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the U.S. is what I hear all the time and none of the negatives, of which there are many and bad, have the Trump Supporters agreed to. No debate is possible if truth isn't the basis of the debate and therefore, I feel that most of Trump Supporters here "don't understand" and why my OP is titled that way.
I'll bet those 250,000 people who got jobs last month and workers enjoying 3.1% wage increases would argue about that.

Here's your chance, Lucky. You're great at spewing generalities about how bad Trump is. You claim he's lied hundreds of times. So, give us a list of the top 5 worst lies he's told in the performance of his job. Should be easy. Be specific.

This isn't true. He debases everyone who attacks him.

It's you who is ignoring what is staring you in the face.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@stevemit30: @realDonaldTrump everyone knew he was going to Houston - Bull**** loser, most thought Lakers or Dallas!

9:15 PM - Jul 5, 2013

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@johnnyhabit: @realDonaldTrump why the **** do I even follow you? Because you're addicted to genius, asshole!

11:43 PM - Mar 2, 2014

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@dlayphoto: @realDonaldTrump Is that why you’ve filed for bankruptcy numerous times?" I never filed for bankruptcy asshole!

10:18 PM - May 8, 2013

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@dlayphoto: @realDonaldTrump Is that why you’ve filed for bankruptcy numerous times?" I never filed for bankruptcy asshole!

@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump
More
I feel sorry for Rosie 's new partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie--a true loser.

8:45 AM - 14 Dec 2011

@realDonaldTrump
More
Dopey @Lord_Sugar—Look in the mirror and thank the real Lord that Donald Trump exists. You are nothing!

2:08 PM - 6 Dec 2012

and here are another 487 you can read about:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

For someone who claims to be so intelligent you sure have a problem distancing yourself from mindless clichés.

Your post is certainly not something that suggests much intelligence either.

Your post is certainly not something that suggests much intelligence either.
Not sure you want to discuss intelligent after tossing out a Pee Wee Herman "I know you are, but what am I"? :lamo

I'll bet those 250,000 people who got jobs last month and workers enjoying 3.1% wage increases would argue about that.

Here's your chance, Lucky. You're great at spewing generalities about how bad Trump is. You claim he's lied hundreds of times. So, give us a list of the top 5 worst lies he's told in the performance of his job. Should be easy. Be specific.

Just 5? Here are 210 verified lies:

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

I am disappointed in you. You actually walked into this one by your lonesome self? Trump did not help you in this?

Last edited:
I asked for the most important ones to you, not a politifacts dump.

One lie is sufficient to brand a person a liar. Trump has been branded so many times that the branding iron melted.

Slick, you are ignoring what is staring you in the face. You are not listening or seeing.

Trump debases everyone that he does not like or that doesn't agree with him. He does it every single day and repeatedly. He debases people that he has no rights to debase, such as the Gold Star family that gave their kid to our war. They never did anything to Trump and yet he debased them. Like that, I can show you a thousand examples. He is the leader and the one that everyone watches and it has to start with him so that everyone, including the Democrats have to follow suit.

He cannot cry Wolf when he is a Wolf.

It really is simple and if you would just be a person that values truth, you would see that I am right.

You say we are on opposite end of the spectrum, well that is because you are in a fantasy world and I am in the real world.

Look, I don't want to rain on your parade, it's amazing but I do believe you honestly believe what you're trying to sell.
But as an example of Trump's supposed flaws by picking Khizr Khan you picked the wrong guy.

His son, Captain Khan was a Patriot who served our America. His service was a gift; his death was a tragedy.
Meanwhile, down here, Poppa Khan, who came to our nation to get his, appears to be cashing in on his dead
son's duty-body-country and buying a ticket to ride on the talk-show circuit.
I don't appreciate opportunists who exploit US Soldiers.

Their son died while dad was running a scam immigration visa mill selling US visas to sleazy Pakistani
millionaires and going on Pakistani interviews about bringing sharia to the USA.
It is possible to not agree with someone deciding to disrespect the very ideas and symbols his son died defending.
Khizr Khan, the new Cindy Sheehan was being used as a puppet by the left.

Before the website of his legal practice was taken down—reportedly his own doing—Khan was apparently
advertising his services as a promoter of so-called EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
A EB-5 investment is a DHS-administered visa program that almost all Republicans say has to be
curbed or cut outright. This is because they’ve caused massive, intractable securities fraud.

https://thehill.com/.../pundits.../290985-why-khizr-khan-needs-a-democrat-in-the-whit...
Why Khizr Khan needs a Democrat in the White House | TheHill

The EB-5 program lets wealthy applicants, and their families, skip the line for a green card if they
invest $500,000 in a viable, jobs-generating business for two years.
immigration attorneys like poppa Khan take fat fees of up to $60,000 from each foreign green card-hopeful.
Read up about this guy he is more than worthy for receiving the wrath of Trump, especially after trying to
demean Trump during the Democratic convention in 2016, good thing Khan is not much of a salesmen who
had only a tiny forum forum for his odd take on things.

Last edited:
One lie is sufficient to brand a person a liar. Trump has been branded so many times that the branding iron melted.
You're weaseling out of the question. You seem to place a lot of weight on this, yet by your definition EVERYBODY, including you would be labeled a liar.

If Trump tried to run a positive campaign for the mid-term elections instead of being so negative he might gain the voters who are now deciding, but I think he is hurting those voters. Negativity and fear is not what the majority of the American people want to hear. He is totally ignoring the economy which is a big mistake and shows how much he does not know about the government he controls right now.

I suppose. Of course, at the same time, can't ignore all the hate and fear mongering from the Dems. Yes, they do.

Why are you demanding / expecting better from the other side when your side isn't any better? Why not start demanding that from your side?

Fear mongering has been an integral part of US politics for a long, long, long time, before Trump declared his candidacy.

Why has it been part of US politics for so long, you might ask.
Because it has proven itself politically effective, which is also why both parties use it.

If this is what you believe to be true, then you live in some other kind of reality...one, I suspect, dreamed up from some Trump hating blog.

So is he talking about the economy at his rallies or scaring people about the so called caravan?

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@stevemit30: @realDonaldTrump everyone knew he was going to Houston - Bull**** loser, most thought Lakers or Dallas!

9:15 PM - Jul 5, 2013

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
"@johnnyhabit: @realDonaldTrump why the **** do I even follow you? Because you're addicted to genius, asshole!

11:43 PM - Mar 2, 2014

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

@realDonaldTrump
More
I feel sorry for Rosie 's new partner in love whose parents are devastated at the thought of their daughter being with @Rosie--a true loser.

8:45 AM - 14 Dec 2011

@realDonaldTrump
More
Dopey @Lord_Sugar—Look in the mirror and thank the real Lord that Donald Trump exists. You are nothing!

2:08 PM - 6 Dec 2012

and here are another 487 you can read about:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

Don't know where all those tweets come from since you didn't give any links.

Regarding that website, show me someone on that list who didn't attack Trump.

I asked for the most important ones to you, not a politifacts dump.

What lie is more important than another? Trump is averaging 30 different lies a day leading up to the election.

Back
Top Bottom