• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For All Trump Supporters That Don't Understand

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The video here included is worth a million words.

It is what Trump should be stimulating and yet he stimulates exactly the opposite.

This is a must-watch video. It shows what having humanity means. Something that Trump does not have!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT-HBl2TVtI

It is what Trump should be stimulating and yet he stimulates exactly the opposite.

This is a must-watch video. It shows what having humanity means. Something that Trump does not have!

The Trump hating multimedia echo chamber would ridicule him.

It's kind of sad that people have been so brainwashed that they would equate common courtesy with politics.

The Trump hating multimedia echo chamber would ridicule him.

No Mycroft, the Republican party would ridicule him. Courtesy and bi-partisanship is not a Republican platform

Last edited:
Didn't read or watch.

Americans already do these things. Trump isn't our nanny. He's not our parent. He prefers to give us opportunity so we can have the best life in America offers.
Being a jerk is a personal choice and anyone blaming Trump because they are a stupid jerk isn't taking personal responsibility.

Obama was kind of nice and America experience great division. Go figure.

I really wish Americans would stop looking to the Federal government for all their answers. Politics like life, is mostly local. Focus on that.

Did not expect anything less from you.

She meant that there is no reason to watch a video of TDS. The effects of the disease are kind of gruesome to watch, especially when there is no cure.

Americans already do these things. Trump isn't our nanny. He's not our parent. He prefers to give us opportunity so we can have the best life in America offers.
Being a jerk is a personal choice and anyone blaming Trump because they are a stupid jerk isn't taking personal responsibility.

Obama was kind of nice and America experience great division. Go figure.

I really wish Americans would stop looking to the Federal government for all their answers. Politics like life, is mostly local. Focus on that.

Humanity has always rotated toward a leader. Just look at the cult-like following that Trump has engendered. Every nation that has been of note, either in a positive or a negative way, has had a leader to show them the way. Churchill and Hitler come to mind, one of each.

We are always looking to someone to show us the best way to be so that we in turn can be as good, honorable and successful as our leader.

You seem to think that nations should function without leadership and that we should follow our own morals, principles, ethics and humanity but the reality is that most do not have a good idea of what that means and therefore follow the leader is what we do. Those that do know, are the ones that become leaders. Reality is that in a nation there are only a few that can be leaders. It is not an everyday or everyone event.

Sorry Acadia, your post does not address the problem.

Last edited:
No Mycroft, the Republican party would ridicule him. Courtesy and bi-partisanship is not a Republican platform

The Trump hating multimedia echo chamber ridicules everything Trump does. Why would they act any different?

She meant that there is no reason to watch a video of TDS. The effects of the disease are kind of gruesome to watch, especially when there is no cure.

TDS? what are you talking about? are you saying that courtesy and working together is a disease? If that is what you believe, then you are really sick

Humanity has always rotated toward a leader. Just look at the cult-like following that Trump has engendered. Every nation that has been of note, either in a positive or a negative way, has had a leader to show them the way. Churchill and Hitler come to mind, one of each.

We are always looking to someone to show us the best way to be so that we in turn can be as good, honorable and successful as our leader.

You seem to think that nations should function without leadership and that we should follow our own morals, principles, ethics and humanity but the reality is that most do not have a good idea of what that means and therefore follow the leader is what we do. Those that do know, are the ones that become leaders. Reality is that in a nation, there are only a few that can be leaders. It is not an everyday or everyone event.

Sorry Acadia, your post does not address the problem.

This is a fundamental difference between Left and Right. The Right believes in the individual, personal responsibility, accountability and self determination. I think our nation should function as it was intended: locally with minimal governance at the Federal level and the least infringement on our natural rights as possible.

The Trump hating multimedia echo chamber ridicules everything Trump does. Why would they act any different?

I'm so sick and tired of the same lame excuse. "Well, if Trump didn't say these things and acted differently, I wouldn't have to mob Republicans, smash statues, set things on fire, impede the rights of others and on and on and on".
Jeez, it's like "grow up".
Be the change you want to see and stop blaming Trump for your own awful behavior and general hosebaggery.

This is a fundamental difference between Left and Right. The Right believes in the individual, personal responsibility, accountability and self determination. I think our nation should function as it was intended: locally with minimal governance at the Federal level and the least infringement on our natural rights as possible.

What does that have anything to do with the OP? The OP is all about all of us working together for a common goal and fighting those that want to destroy. You have anything against that or do you just want to make a political statement about Party differences?

I'm so sick and tired of the same lame excuse. "Well, if Trump didn't say these things and acted differently, I wouldn't have to mob Republicans, smash statues, set things on fire, impede the rights of others and on and on and on".
Jeez, it's like "grow up".
Be the change you want to see and stop blaming Trump for your own awful behavior and general hosebaggery.

Bravo Acadia, for once I agree with your post. Then again, leaders are leaders and they do engender like actions in those that are not leaders but followers, which most of us are.

That was a million laughs. People acting like normal people is life somehow life changing, FFS.

Libtards when into psychotic rage the 2016 elections because the craptastic MSM convinced their low info audience that Trump was racist. Then for the next 2 years he and his supporters have be harassed non stop by deranged libtards.

You need to try harder.

People acting like normal people is life somehow life changing?

What does that have anything to do with the OP? The OP is all about all of us working together for a common goal and fighting those that want to destroy. You have anything against that or do you just want to make a political statement about Party differences?

It has everything to do with the implications of posting this. Let me be clear if I'm not already. The implication is that we need Trump to change who he is because when Trump is Trump, we are worse people.
That's crap.
As to your straw man, pffft.

Trump needs to be stimulating the economy. Doing a great job of it, too.

The OP is all about all of us working together for a common goal and fighting those that want to destroy.

Why do libtards want to let in a bunch of low IQ filth to depress wages for Americans.

We have unemployed Americans that need the work.

Why do you hate American workers?

How about you go **** off. Not that I have anything to prove to you, but I voted for Trump, I support him, and I do things for random people I don't know every single day. I will always hold the door open for the people behind me, for instance. Don't worry, I'm just a Deplorable and you're better than me you ****ing tool.

That was a million laughs. People acting like normal people is life somehow life changing, FFS.

In the present environment, it is life changing to see anything normal

Libtards when into psychotic rage the 2016 elections because the craptastic MSM convinced their low info audience that Trump was racist. Then for the next 2 years he and his supporters have be harassed non stop by deranged libtards.

You sure are giving a lot of libertarians (don't like insulting as much as you do, so I don't say libtards) a lot of credit for being able to convince anyone of anything. I thought you believed them to be retards!

You need to try harder.

Try harder at what? showing human kindness works? You haven't yet learned that lesson in your entire life?

Last edited:
How about you go **** off. Not that I have anything to prove to you, but I voted for Trump, I support him, and I do things for random people I don't know every single day. I will always hold the door open for the people behind me, for instance. Don't worry, I'm just a Deplorable and you're better than me you ****ing tool.

That rant was truly funny. Please tell me where you do your comedy routine and will I pay to see you do it on stage. It is really hilarious!

Back
Top Bottom