• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

For All Trump Supporters That Don't Understand

What does that have anything to do with the OP? The OP is all about all of us working together for a common goal and fighting those that want to destroy. You have anything against that or do you just want to make a political statement about Party differences?

And your title literally says Trump supporters don't understand this. Again, be the change you want to be. Instead of vilifying Trump supporters, how about you work with them?

Bravo Acadia, for once I agree with your post. Then again, leaders are leaders and they do engender like actions in those that are not leaders but followers, which most of us are.

I think the word is "sheep". I either support or don't support. I don't "follow". Not POTUS, not Oprah.
That's one thing I love about Trump. He's so imperfect and not even trying to be an everything role model. I believe it's why America said we've had enough with career politicians and their phony baloney sense of moral highness.

America said it when they voted for Trump. We don't need our President to tell us how to be moral. We need someone who will make Americans' lives better.

That rant was truly funny. Please tell me where you do your comedy routine and will I pay to see you do it on stage. It is really hilarious!

Yeah, you see my rant as funny, because you are about perception. You don't actually want to bring people together and work with people, you laugh when you piss people off by vilifying them.

Why do libtards want to let in a bunch of low IQ filth to depress wages for Americans.

We have unemployed Americans that need the work.

Why do you hate American workers?

Am I missing something? is the OP about illegal aliens?

The OP is about working together against bullies and destroyers for a common goal. Where do you find anything about illegal aliens in the OP?

No Mycroft, the Republican party would ridicule him. Courtesy and bi-partisanship is not a Republican platform
and, of course, those are the cornerstones of the Democratic Party platform - civility, compromise, and humanity. :roll:

She meant that there is no reason to watch a video of TDS. The effects of the disease are kind of gruesome to watch, especially when there is no cure.

Yeah, Trump Defense Syndrome has really gotten out of hand.

Yeah, you see my rant as funny, because you are about perception. You don't actually want to bring people together and work with people, you laugh when you piss people off by vilifying them.

I think it is you that is actually vilifying yourself by responding as you did. I didn't say anything. I showed a video where human kindness engendered others to help right a wrong. Where in that do you find me vilifying you?

I think it is you that feels vilified by looking at that video because you don't stack up. My opinion

Am I missing something? is the OP about illegal aliens?

The OP is about working together against bullies and destroyers for a common goal. Where do you find anything about illegal aliens in the OP?

Yeah...like leftists RIOTING because a conservative is allowed to speak...

In the present environment, it is life changing to see anything normal

That is sad. I though California was a **** hole but at least people act like normal people here. WTF is wrong Florida, if normal behavior is somehow life changing?

You sure are giving a lot of libertarians a lot of credit

>libtard
>libertarian

You can only pick one and you need to try harder.

TDS? what are you talking about? are you saying that courtesy and working together is a disease? If that is what you believe, then you are really sick
So, when are your heroes going to show some courtesy and cooperation - the NEXT SCOTUS confirmation hearing? The next time a well-known Republican or conservative tries to take his family out to dinner? Hillary's next speech?

and, of course, those are the cornerstones of the Democratic Party platform - civility, compromise, and humanity. :roll:

In your statement there is some truth, then again it is the Republicans that are in charge and therefore it should be their duty to make things better, not worse. As such, the Republicans have the most blame at this time. Simple as that.

Sorry to blindside you Bullseye, I know you think you know everything.

If the left can't win at the polls, they get nasty. If nasty fails, they get touchy-feely. Maybe they might want to try a few rational ideas not stewed in Trump hate or anti-Americanism.

Watch out people, here comes Grok with the words we must all listen to and respect. Be sure to keep quiet while he talks, he does not like to be interrupted even when he is wrong, which is all the time.

What does that have anything to do with the OP? The OP is all about all of us working together for a common goal and fighting those that want to destroy. You have anything against that or do you just want to make a political statement about Party differences?
I think the biggest problem I see is the humongous hypocrisy coming from folks like you who see totally blind to the behaviors and performances of those on your side while accusing the right of every sin, crime, incivility, and inhumanity you guys commit without blinking.

Bravo Acadia, for once I agree with your post. Then again, leaders are leaders and they do engender like actions in those that are not leaders but followers, which most of us are.
You must be real proud of your leaders.

Well, at least the Sanders supporter who shot the congressmen did it politely. Makes all the difference. "Pardon me, but I'm going to have to shoot you. I'm even using those whachacallits - soft tipped bullets - what do they call 'em? Oh yeah, hollow points. Sounds nice, doesn't it?"

If the left can't win at the polls, they get nasty. If nasty fails, they get touchy-feely. Maybe they might want to try a few rational ideas not stewed in Trump hate or anti-Americanism.

Wise words Veritas. Let me repeat them so they get etched in my brain.

If the left can't win at the polls, they get nasty. If nasty fails, they get touchy-feely.

Please explain how a touchy-feely person can also be nasty. Isn't that an oxymoron? Unless of course, they are being attacked and then it is just reflex. Doesn't that make sense to you?

No, of course it doesn't. Nothing ever makes sense to you except in the fantasy world you live in where everything makes sense, even shooting your left foot to spite your right foot. Right, Veritas?

You must be real proud of your leaders.

Not proud, but prouder than the Republicans should be about their leader, who is no leader. At least the Democrats believe in Democracy where as the Republicans believe in Autocracy. Putin loves what is happening here as Trump is a mini-Putin.

Wise words Veritas. Let me repeat them so they get etched in my brain.

If the left can't win at the polls, they get nasty. If nasty fails, they get touchy-feely.

Please explain how a touchy-feely person can also be nasty. Isn't that an oxymoron? Unless of course, they are being attacked and then it is just reflex. Doesn't that make sense to you?

No, of course it doesn't. Nothing ever makes sense to you except in the fantasy world you live in where everything makes sense, even shooting your left foot to spite your right foot. Right, Veritas?

The left will do or say whatever they think will get them back into power. So, that they would use both extremes is certainly plausible although nasty seems to have won the day. BTW, Obama was polite and he also had terrible ideas so, sorry, but polite comes in way behind being right.

Watch out people, here comes Grok with the words we must all listen to and respect. Be sure to keep quiet while he talks, he does not like to be interrupted even when he is wrong, which is all the time.

No, he's 100% correct. Liberals aren't shouted down and disinvited to speaking events but conservatives are routinely. And you talk of people being in fantasyland.

I think the biggest problem I see is the humongous hypocrisy coming from folks like you who see totally blind to the behaviors and performances of those on your side while accusing the right of every sin, crime, incivility, and inhumanity you guys commit without blinking.

A republican talking about hypocrisy? that is absolutely laughable. It is like the pot calling the kettle black.

TDS? what are you talking about? are you saying that courtesy and working together is a disease? If that is what you believe, then you are really sick

Get a clue! "Courtesy and working together" is what we cannot get from leftists in this vibrant Trump economy. As proof of the TDS disease you have, you are using the video in the OP to attack the President.

Back
Top Bottom