• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Corona in Europe - and also worldwide

Interview on BBC this morning suggested the sudden gun craze is more to do with the Presidential elections, people with guns go and panic-buy MORE guns in case the "gubmint" comes and takes their guns.

Can never have too many guns you know,

~ No idea how to execute someone with a "collectible" though.:mrgreen:

Well, you load your old cannon, pop your "collectible" in there, tie the perp down so they can't move while you light the fuse then you run just in case the cannon blows up from not being cleaned for 300 years...

Oh for the days when looters were simply shot.

On the spot.

You're just an old curmudgeon sometimes... :lol:

Here in Belgium all schools, restaurants, cafes, and bars are closed until 5 April. The same in the Nederlands.
:shock:
there is still no death in Turkey.I think europeans should learn how to wash hands and get into house without shoes
Dr mehmet öz teaches it :cool:

Last edited:
It was last Tuesday, when I have been to Paris by TGV.
Today it would not be possible any more - because of travel restrictions.

Here in Ireland, everything is closed. Schools and universities last week and then all bars and restaurants on Sunday. Went for a walk yesterday around the centre of Dublin and it’s quite eerie with no people or cars. Today is St Patrick’s Day but the parades were canceled.

Here in Ireland, everything is closed. Schools and universities last week and then all bars and restaurants on Sunday. Went for a walk yesterday around the centre of Dublin and it’s quite eerie with no people or cars. Today is St Patrick’s Day but the parades were canceled.

As it happens, I just had some-one on the phone in Dublin.
Because of Saint-Patrick's Day! :)

May I foward this good wish to you: slainte lat! :peace

Maybe we can tell each other how things are in our respective countries.

Today I got this per E-Mail:

How are things with you?

Similar in New York. Restaurants, bars, gyms, schools etc. closed until further notice. Even my dentist is closing until mid April. Food and other stores are still open. I got groceries yesterday.

European Football Championship postponed to next year (June/July).

I have started noticing a lot of the "blame game" going on recently between countries, but I suppose we all need a culprit to please to the people.

I have also heard countless theories about the virus too, some interesting, most just plain stupid.
Yes and no. Some countries with autocratic or autocratic like governments who failed to do thier jobs, are using this crisis as a political tool to attack and blame so called enemies and minorities. Just waiting on Hungary to start blaming Jews and Muslims....

Most countries are run by sane caring people so... For example, Denmark, German, France and other countries know where their infections mostly came from, and yet not many people are blaming the Austrians for being too slow to act. Maybe later when it is over, but now is not the time to blame any country or peoples for the Trump virus.. Yep I just did, but to prove a point about the idiots who run certain countries.

Biggest danger is the massive amount of miss information coming from the right. Had to debunk a friends conspiracy theory he got via his far right friends, that the Chinese stock market was up the last month while the rest of the worlds market had crashed and that it was a Chinese plot.

Sent from my Honor 8X

Well, I'm going to be staying at home from Monday - my daughter is off school from the weekend and someone has to homeschool.

:shock:
there is still no death in Turkey.I think europeans should learn how to wash hands and get into house without shoes
Dr mehmet öz teaches it :cool:

I'm quite sure the majority of folks worldwide know how to wash their hands Medusa and don't need to watch Mr plastic fantastic to learn how to do so.

Well, I'm going to be staying at home from Monday - my daughter is off school from the weekend and someone has to homeschool.

Love and best wishes to you all over there IC.

I'm quite sure the majority of folks worldwide know how to wash their hands Medusa and don't need to watch Mr plastic fantastic to learn how to do so.

:lol: hi sweety

Back
Top Bottom