• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What city would you most like to visit (please read OP)

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Two which city questions.
1) which city in you own country would you most like to visit that you never have. Those from Europe please consider Europe one country for this.
2) which city in another country would you most like to visit that you never have?

In no particular order:

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tokyo & Kyoto, Japan
Queenstown, New Zealand
Palermo, Venic, & Rome, Italy
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Barcelona, Spain
Ljubljana, Slovenia

I have visited pretty much every city in Canada. None left on my bucket list but I would go back the Newfounland in a heartbeat .

Amsterdam Netherlands or Porto Portugal in Europe

1) which city in you own country would you most like to visit that you never have. Those from Europe please consider Europe one country for this.
2) which city in another country would you most like to visit that you never have?
None.

I don't like cities.

I have visited pretty much every city in Canada. None left on my bucket list but I would go back the Newfounland in a heartbeat .

Amsterdam Netherlands or Porto Portugal in Europe

Same for me in the US. Not many major cities left.

I'm a US citizen. I've never been to Alaska. I'd love to tour the entire state, including the National Parks.
I've never been to Eastern Canada. I'd love to see the sights in Nova Scotia and Ontario (during the summer!)

Toronto, Canada and Istanbul

If it ever comes to pass PM me. Toronto is a fabulous city!
Ive been to Toronto/Mississauga a few times and I love the city. I feel very at home. I live not far from Cleveland, so Toronto is closer to me than Chicago. Its about 2 hours to Buffalo and then across the border into Canada.

Ive been to Montreal 3x but never to Quebec City.

Ive been to Toronto/Mississauga a few times and I love the city. I feel very at home. I live not far from Cleveland, so Toronto is closer to me than Chicago. Its about 2 hours to Buffalo and then across the border into Canada.

Ive been to Montreal 3x but never to Quebec City.

Quebec City's fabulous. It is truly like being in a small city in France. Very quaint and very interesting history wise. Great restraunts! I never get tired if visiting Quebec City

Quebec City's fabulous. It is truly like being in a small city in France. Very quaint and very interesting history wise. Great restraunts! I never get tired if visiting Quebec City
I think Christmas/ New Years in Quebec City would be fabulous. I speak passable French, so I could get by.

I think Christmas/ New Years in Quebec City would be fabulous. I speak passable French, so I could get by.
Just know it can get seriously cold there in December/January. I mean, really, really cold. Too cold too enjoy the ambiance in my view. The warmer weather is a much better choice.

Just know it can get seriously cold there in December/January. I mean, really, really cold. Too cold too enjoy the ambiance in my view. The warmer weather is a much better choice.
I love the cold. I'm perfectly happy at -10° C. Even below zero F is not a big deal.

I am not a hot weather person. When it gets above 27° C I get into my super bitchy mode.

Last edited:
I'd probably choose a city in Washington state, like Olympia or Seattle.

Back
Top Bottom