• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Police Kill 6-year-old autistic boy

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Police kill 6-year-old autistic Jeremy Mardis in Louisiana

A police body camera recorded the father of a 6-year-old autistic boy with his hands up and posing no threat as police fired into his car, severely wounding the motorist and killing his son, the man's lawyer said Monday.
"This was not a threatening situation for the police," said Mark Jeansonne, an attorney for Chris Few, who remained hospitalized and could not attend Monday's funeral of his son, Jeremy Mardis.

We really need an enhanced, fasttracked punishment system for those of the cops who are do this sort of evil. Maybe more strict federal prosecution which can lead to death penalty broadcasted on youtube.

We really need an enhanced, fasttracked punishment system for those of the cops who are do this sort of evil. Maybe more strict federal prosecution which can lead to death penalty broadcasted on youtube.

Yeah!! **** the legal system!! Just put these bastards to death without a trial! I say that if a Facebook post gets enough likes that should be enough for a public lynching!

:roll:

The cops are under arrest and charged with murder. That's the way it should work. This "mob justice" movement really, really needs to go away.

Yeah!! **** the legal system!! Just put these bastards to death without a trial! I say that if a Facebook post gets enough likes that should be enough for a public lynching!

:roll:

The cops are under arrest and charged with murder. That's the way it should work. This "mob justice" movement really, really needs to go away.

and if the court finds them guilty they need to me made into a public example. With the execution made for public viewing. These murder cops need to be put down.

Very, very sad. My condolences to the family. I'd heard earlier this morning there was investigation that one of the cops had a vendetta against the father? Anyone know if the state is seeking death row?

To be fair, the officers in this case were arrested pretty quickly and, from the looks of it, are caught dead to rights.

That said, as someone with an autistic brother, this story INFURIATES me.

Until we stat putting thug cops like these to death the murders will continue.

To be fair, the officers in this case were arrested pretty quickly and, from the looks of it, are caught dead to rights.

That said, as someone with an autistic brother, this story INFURIATES me.

yes, they were arrested quickly, the issue however is the frequency of police instigated violence, and the warrior mentality taught to academy cadets.

these things should not be daily occurrances.

Very, very sad. My condolences to the family. I'd heard earlier this morning there was investigation that one of the cops had a vendetta against the father? Anyone know if the state is seeking death row?

Don't be silly cops don't get death penalty sentences.

Edit Scott Peterson did but no one expects him to actually be executed.

Scott Peterson wasn't a cop.

In before we get a whole bunch of posts saying the cops were only doing their duty and the kid should not have resisted by putting his hands up...

Individual Police may not all think this way. But the ENTITY of police views citizens disrespectfully, by CONSTANTLY siding with the cop. At least cops are finally starting to turn against their most obvious thugs though. But I think they never would have went to self refinement if it wasnt for cell phones and body cams and car security cameras.

They need to vett out the cops who subconciously believe they are apart from the society they serve. The ones who make it the benevolent (them) vs the dangerous peasantry. At best, we are actually sheep and they are big bad dogs. We need to go where they point, or else. You probably will never openly catch a cop acting like this though.

But they truly do value their own life over that which they are supposed to be protecting. Instead of being with society and attempting to make it a reflection of themselves, including self judgement they are apart from it and trying to forge society like it was some non-human statue while everyone thinks it looks pretty.

Some arent true warriors. For a true warrior will chose for himself to lose if he thinks it can help the peasants win. But I always seem to sense cops acting like a gang that chooses to protect its own back, above the citizenry.

yes, they were arrested quickly, the issue however is the frequency of police instigated violence, and the warrior mentality taught to academy cadets.

these things should not be daily occurrances.

The issue is a man, who was also a cop, apparently filling out a vendetta against the man in the car. This apparently has NOTHING, NADA, ZERO to do with being a cop. It does illustrate, however, the agenda that is behind these headlines.

The issue is a man, who was also a cop, apparently filling out a vendetta against the man in the car. This apparently has NOTHING, NADA, ZERO to do with being a cop. It does illustrate, however, the agenda that is behind these headlines.

And if it wasnt on cam then the cop would have got away with it. Which is the point behind these headlines.

And if it wasnt on cam then the cop would have got away with it. Which is the point behind these headlines.

No - If it wasn't for the cam, the man, who happened to be a cop, would have got away with it. The anti-cop agenda doesn't need to be so blatant in its fabrication of bad cop stories.

No - If it wasn't for the cam, the man, who happened to be a cop, would have got away with it. The anti-cop agenda doesn't need to be so blatant in its fabrication of bad cop stories.

At this moment in history a cop is ABOVE the average man if there is no camera around. And sometimes even when a Camera is around. Like the woman-cop who shot the guy on the ground in the back and got away with it.

If he was just a man he never would have gotten away with this. As a cop he would have probably only been busted if it was captured on camera.

He woulda just said the guy suddenly reached in his pocket and he feared for his life and no-one would guilt him.

If a normal man guns another man down and says "he reached in his pocket" he is going to jail.

If a cop says it hes suddenly extra privileged and gets away with it unless its on cam.

And it's a huge news story, ain't it?

What I want to know is why it is that when a white kid gets killed by (nonwhite) cops, it's Big News...but when white cops kill black kids, well, somehow it's always justified....

And it's a huge news story, ain't it?

What I want to know is why it is that when a white kid gets killed by (nonwhite) cops, it's Big News...but when white cops kill black kids, well, somehow it's always justified....

that's all in your head. this is a police issue, making it a race issue helps those we are fighting to reform.

and if the court finds them guilty they need to me made into a public example. With the execution made for public viewing. These murder cops need to be put down.

Move to Saudi Arabia - public mutilations and hangings happen daily.

We shouldn't have public executions, or the DP in general. Nominal jail sentences that any citizen committing murder would get is fine here. Gen pop. The point is, in general, the crimes of the police must be punished. A badge is no excuse for crime.

At this moment in history a cop is ABOVE the average man if there is no camera around. And sometimes even when a Camera is around. Like the woman-cop who shot the guy on the ground in the back and got away with it.

If he was just a man he never would have gotten away with this. As a cop he would have probably only been busted if it was captured on camera.

He woulda just said the guy suddenly reached in his pocket and he feared for his life and no-one would guilt him.

If a normal man guns another man down and says "he reached in his pocket" he is going to jail.

If a cop says it hes suddenly extra privileged and gets away with it unless its on cam.

A man used the color of his authority to murder another man. He was caught and will pay the price.

Your agenda likely has other examples to exploit than this one, which has ZERO to do with law enforcement.

You're attempting to indict law enforcement on the actions of one man. Won't work on the majority, but certainly enthralls the agenda minded.

Back
Top Bottom