• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NHL 2023-24

He was bitching about an icing that wasn't called on the power play. I don't recall ever seeing that.
Me neither. I’ve never seen that. They could give a 2-minute minor for unsportsmanlike conduct, but that’s usually a dirty shot against another player.

He must have said the “magic words” to the linesmen or the referees to get the 10-minute misconduct. It doesn’t really hurt the team by putting them down a man, but sends him off to cool down. He’s almost 36 and is on his 16th full season. He probably figured he could get away with it being a veteran.

Buffalo being outshot 31 to 14 but winning 4 -2 in Philly.

What The Sharks are freaking dong right now is not good for Hockey in The State.
I mean is CA a Pretty Good Hockey State? Of course it is, but is it like MN, MI or AK? Of course it's not. The Sharks attendance has just plummeted (Baracudda's attendance stinks too) and while I don't think they will ever leave, never say never if this continues on for 4 seasons or more.
Unlike many on here, yea, I love it when The Kings beat up on The Ducks and Sharks. But that being said, when those 2 teams do at least somewhat ok, I think it's good from a "grow the game" point in The State.
Even though it seems (unrealated but kinda related) that SoCal, for hockey, has always been better than NorCal. Matt Nieto and Trevor Moore and Thatcher Demko for example when it comes to Pro Players, from NorCal the only 1 that comes to mind is Alex Martinez and even that was just for 3-4 years.
And I feel really bad for Grier and Duclair, the latter being traded from a SC Finalist to this....that's gotta be a mind**** for someone who's on his 8th team at 28 years old.

NHL color commentators are the best!

NHL color commentators are the best!

I was watching live when Bissonnette went on that rant. I’ve never seen anyone scream so loud on national television.

Goes to show what a punchline the Leafs have been for so long.

A shame Martin is out of the lineup. He would definitely go after Farabee after that cheap shot on Lee.

He is going to be a star in this league, but there used to be a day when kids THIS young had time to develop. He is going to have it rough the first two or three years. Think about when you were 18. Fully developed? I think not.
😏

Games at the Mullet are awesome.
All 5000 of you? The Nassau Coliseum was a fun spot to see a game, felt right on top of the ice. Especially sold out against the rags.

All 5000 of you? The Nassau Coliseum was a fun spot to see a game, felt right on top of the ice. Especially sold out against the rags.
It's frickin electric in there. Visiting players have commented on how great the atmosphere is in there.

5-0 Coyotes over the Caps in the first.

Games at the Mullet are awesome.
I’m going to be in Phoenix a lot this winter- so this post prompted me to see if I could go see a cheap game.

Holy cow! Ticket prices are Blackhawks level- $600 on yhe glass, $100 SRO.

I thought they’d be cheap!

I’m going to be in Phoenix a lot this winter- so this post prompted me to see if I could go see a cheap game.

If you think about it every seat is lower level.

There's only 5000 seats.

I thought there was only 2000 fans.
Between teh Coyotes and Arizona States D! team having a great season there's a bit of a resurgence in the valley.

I was on a college visit with my daughter. I couldn’t justify it- she wouldn’t have enjoyed it much.
I went with my daughter when we had a soccer tournament on the Island. Had a great time at the Coliseum.

Back
Top Bottom