• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Liberals are dangerous

Don't we have Republicans in Alabama that are literally ignoring court rulings on Same Sex Marriage because they think marriage should be one man, one woman?

Actually, I thought that they were moving this issue to the supreme court level, for a federal 'law of the land' as it were.

Don't we have Republicans in Alabama that are literally ignoring court rulings on Same Sex Marriage because they think marriage should be one man, one woman?

Do you wonder at all why no one is taking your thread seriously?

No, just leftist...To you people life is a joke.

Only when they are stoned. It's libertarians though, so the wait will not be long.

This will not stand! I'm going to make you pay for this slight very, very dearly, you bi-

SON OF A CUM-SUCKING WHORE!!!! I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, REDRESS!

Meh. I take the best of all worlds.

There's no real reason to hurt yourself by adopting a single ideology when you publicly can reap the benefits of all factions by simply changing your tune whenever the environment dictates that is advantageous. For the common person there's literally no good reason to suffer for your views. There simply is no good reason to. You might as well benefit from being secular, religious, conservative, liberal, libertarian, moderate and other because at the end of the day it's largely irrelevant either way with the only difference being you are suffering for your views somehow and I am not because I choose to be a jack of all trades. Of course I suppose this takes some social and political skill to pull off.

Do you wonder at all why no one is taking your thread seriously?

Of course Libbos are going to attempt to trash the thread. I'm not surprised a bit by that. It's all y'all have to offer.

Of course Libbos are going to attempt to trash the thread. I'm not surprised a bit by that. It's all y'all have to offer.

The thread trashed itself.

And libertarians and pretty much every one. Making a laughing stock thread is your fault, not every one else's.

This will not stand! I'm going to make you pay for this slight very, very dearly, you bi-

SON OF A CUM-SUCKING WHORE!!!! I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, REDRESS!

I do believe the troll just got trolled.

Anyone who doesn't care to adhere to the forum rules is free to refrain from participating in the thread.

The only thing you've contributed was this lazy premise that Liberals would ignore court rulings. While of course ignoring the fact Conservatives in Alabama are doing the same exact thing you call "Dangerous." If you want to bash Liberals, at least do it for something that Republicans are not currently doing at the moment.

And libertarians and pretty much every one. Making a laughing stock thread is your fault, not every one else's.

Trolling isn't my fault, nor is your making the thread about me my fault.

The only thing you've contributed was this lazy premise that Liberals would ignore court rulings. While of course ignoring the fact Conservatives in Alabama are doing the same exact thing you call "Dangerous." If you want to bash Liberals, at least do it for something that Republicans are not currently doing at the moment.

Nice deflection.

I haven't deflected anything. :roll:

This thread isn't about a couple Republican politicos. Its about Democrat voters, nearly half of who think Obama should be able to ignore court orders.

Do you think Obama should be able to ignore court orders?

This thread isn't about a couple Republican politicos. Its about Democrat voters, nearly half of who think Obama should be able to ignore court orders.

Do you think Obama should be able to ignore court orders?

I don't think anyone should ignore court orders. However, it is clear as day that we have Republican lawmakers in Alabama doing the same exact thing you accuse Liberals of wanting to do and call it dangerous.

I don't think anyone should ignore court orders. However, it is clear as day that we have Republican lawmakers in Alabama doing the same exact thing you accuse Liberals of wanting to do and call it dangerous.

You're deflecting again. :roll:

You're deflecting again. :roll:

It's obvious you're not willing to grasp the notion that Republicans are acting as dangerous as you want Liberals to be.

It's obvious you're not willing to grasp the notion that Republicans are acting as dangerous as you want Liberals to be.

The thread isn't about a couple of Republicans in 'Bama.

Are you really that afraid to discuss the topic?

The thread isn't about a couple of Republicans in 'Bama.

Are you really that afraid to discuss the topic?

I've discussed the topic. I'm saying you're premise is failing on the fact Republicans are acting dangerously (by your definition mind you.) You're suffering from cognitive dissonance if you think the Republicans an Alabama are completely unrelated to the premise of your thread.

I've discussed the topic. I'm saying you're premise is failing on the fact Republicans are acting dangerously (by your definition mind you.) You're suffering from cognitive dissonance if you think the Republicans an Alabama are completely unrelated to the premise of your thread.

I see, so you're OK with nearly half of Democrat voters believing Obama should be able to ignore court rulings.

I see, so you're OK with nearly half of Democrat voters believing Obama should be able to ignore court rulings.

Did you miss my answer where I said "I don't think anyone should ignore court orders." It's in post #67 (the one which you called a deflection by the way.) The only thing we are achieving in this line of discussion is that you want to bash Liberals while ignoring Republicans doing the same thing you are accusing of Liberals wanting to do.

Meh. I take the best of all worlds.

There's no real reason to hurt yourself by adopting a single ideology when you publicly can reap the benefits of all factions by simply changing your tune whenever the environment dictates that is advantageous. For the common person there's literally no good reason to suffer for your views. There simply is no good reason to. You might as well benefit from being secular, religious, conservative, liberal, libertarian, moderate and other because at the end of the day it's largely irrelevant either way with the only difference being you are suffering for your views somehow and I am not because I choose to be a jack of all trades. Of course I suppose this takes some social and political skill to pull off.

Translation: I would like to once again point out that I constantly lie to and manipulate anybody around for my own gain.

Translation: I would like to once again point out that I constantly lie to and manipulate anybody around for my own gain.

Child please.. Grow up. We aren't all nuts after all and we aren't all hypocritical "Libertarians" that have no actual legitimacy ideologically anyways..

It's no different than any person out in society. Can you be a hyper partisan out in real life and suffer the social ill effects of that? Sure. Is that a good option or a rational one and has it ever been historically speaking? No. Just because we don't all choose to lose the girl, lose the job, lose the social contacts, all for some little "idea" that is honestly largely irrelevant anyways to your daily life doesn't mean we aren't just as moral and that we don't have just as much if not more views than the silly little nutjob running around lamenting Obama or complaining about republicans. Those people don't generally sway anyone anyways and historically never have.

Back
Top Bottom