• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Israel Isolated as UN Security Council Demands Immediate Ceasefire in Gaza

During Intifada, Netanyahu saw PLO/Fatah as the main enemy.
Netanyahu decided to weaken PLO/Fatah by supporting Hamas, the rival of PLO/Fatah (aka. "my enemy's enemy is my friend")
Netanyahu's strategy was successful in strengthening the more radical Hamas at the expense of weakening the more moderate PLO/Fatah.
Netanyahu's strategy got PLO/Fatah expelled from Gaza, while handing it over to Hamas.

Do you now feel happy at what Netanyahu did? For someone who considers someone else to be pigs, you don't seem to mind wallowing in the pigsty when it's convenient.
Netanyahu could accurately be described as a pig as well. I am no fan of Netanyahu. He is a major impediment to peace in the region.
That said only pigs target innocent babies and children for massacre. Only pigs indiscriminately lob rockets into population centers.
Hamas are pigs.

I respect pigs more than I respect Homo sapiens like yourself. Pigs don't wage war against other pigs. Speaking as a farmer. ;)
Awww…now you hurt my feelings
🤪

And when Israel refuses to accept that Hamas has released all of the remaining hostages that it can find, then - obviously - Israel has carte blanc to continue whatever military operations it feels like engaging in against whatever targets it feels like attacking as well as preventing any food getting into Palestine (because, as evrewunknoz "only terrorists eat food") - right?

1) Who is responsible for placing Hamas in that position, other than Hamas itself?

2) People keep forgetting it’s part of Hamas’ mission statement to not only end the existence of Israel but to push every last Israel into the sea.

So while I’m no fan of Netanyahu and believe him to be the Israeli Donald Trump, it’s not lost on me what the Israeli people are feeling about this and why they are supporting the war effort.

What about the Government of Israel, which continues, 5 and 1/2 months after the October 7th attacks, to deliberately target innocent and defenseless civilians?

What about the Government of Israel, which is deliberately depriving civilians of life-sustaining supplies?

And doing the above for no good reason?
Targeting innocent and defenseless civilians is absolutely wrong. I hope the Israeli government finds the soldiers responsible for that kind of unacceptable behavior and severely punishes them. That’s barbaric and lowers them down to the level of the pigs.
As you have admitted you have no idea whether or not supplies are getting into Gaza as Netanyahu claims or not- only your belief that they aren’t.
That said the pigs cannot be given refuge among civilians. They need to be neutralized to the fullest extent possible. Remember: the pigs are sworn to kill every Jew everywhere and to destroy the state of Israel in favor of an Islamic state “from river to sea”.
How do you propose to negotiate with such pigs?
The pigs need to surrender. Every single drop of blood shed is on their hands. They surrender and release the hostages this war is over.

Last edited:
The broken border and Israel is giving Trump the Presidency.

The border isn’t broken. There are thousands waving big posters that say< “Come on over. I’ll hire you.”, and it’s not Biden doing it. It’s been going on for over a century and it’s big, well monied, and frequently corporate.

We are a hypocritical people speaking nonsense about a problem we could resolve instantly IF we really wanted the problem to go away.

Title 8 U.S.C §1324 a(a)(1)(A)

Just arrest the fat cats hiring them. Six months in the federal pokey for each count.

Of course prepare for rises in the price of meat, fruits and vegetables, landscaping, restaurants, construction, et al.

No jobs, no undocumented workers, the undocumented problem goes away.

But we don’t really want that. We just talk, talk, talk…

Indeed, and that funding system was demanded by the US government as a necessary condition for joining the UN.

However, I do quite appreciate your position that the US should NOT be required to do whatever the countries that provide 2/3rds of the UN's total budget collectively decide should be done because - after all - one American vote is worth more than 199 foreign votes, right?

Canada and the US each have one vote in the General Assembly. In the Security Council, the US has more "NO" votes than all of the remainder of the members have "YES" votes.

Not if we continue to play by the same rules that the US government demanded be put in place.
You think the rules are set in stone. Get Canada to start working to taking over control of the UN instead of just whining about America. Just kidding. It’s almost a national pastime for a lot of Canadians to bitch about America while not actually willing to do much of anything on the world stage. I get that it’s a much easier and cheaper route to go.

No when you pay 1/3 of the bills and the other 192 countries pay the rest it’s not hard to see why we have a large amount of say. Let’s be honest. If the US pulled out of the UN it would be utterly pointless and would most likely collapse. If Canada pulled out I don’t anyone would notice.

Yes we have more say on votes that actually matter then anyone else because we pay more then anyone else. Not sure why this is a hard concept for you to grasp.

Yes I am sure you think Canada could pay the US’s share without changing how things are run in Canada. Unfortunately for you denying reality won’t change it.

Face slaps can have various purposes and meanings, what does this one mean?
It means the United States is telling the world, officially, that we do not support Netanyahu’s “over the top” slaughtering of tens of thousands of innocents.

You think the rules are set in stone. Get Canada to start working to taking over control of the UN instead of just whining about America. Just kidding. It’s almost a national pastime for a lot of Canadians to bitch about America while not actually willing to do much of anything on the world stage. I get that it’s a much easier and cheaper route to go.

No when you pay 1/3 of the bills and the other 192 countries pay the rest it’s not hard to see why we have a large amount of say. Let’s be honest. If the US pulled out of the UN it would be utterly pointless and would most likely collapse. If Canada pulled out I don’t anyone would notice.

Yes we have more say on votes that actually matter then anyone else because we pay more then anyone else. Not sure why this is a hard concept for you to grasp.

Yes I am sure you think Canada could pay the US’s share without changing how things are run in Canada. Unfortunately for you denying reality won’t change it.
Amen.

It means the United States is telling the world, officially, that we do not support Netanyahu’s “over the top” slaughtering of tens of thousands of innocents.
It’s a face saver for Moe Biden in this election year. Nothing more.

War is always over the top. I remember 9/11 and watching the whole Arab world celebrate. Then Iraq and Afghanistan. It’s never ending and it will continue to be over the top. Let’s hope it stays in the ME. Let’s hope the chickens don’t come home to roost just yet.

Is deliberately starving a population to death better or worse than what the Balkan bastards did?

No.

I'd rather not go into details beyond I was working live threat at NSA at the time and I was privileged to things I wish I had never seen. Just know they were barbaric monsters and leave it at that.

It’s a face saver for Moe Biden in this election year. Nothing more.
Biden is in a, politically speaking, shit position whether he embraces Netanyahu’s slaughter of defenseless innocents or publicly rejects it.
War is always over the top.
One side slaughtering unarmed innocents en masse, while the other side, rightfully virtually decimated, and mostly hiding behind the innocents being slaughtered, isn’t much of a “war”.

More like an attempted genocide.
I remember 9/11 and watching the whole Arab world celebrate. Then Iraq and Afghanistan. It’s never ending and it will continue to be over the top. Let’s hope it stays in the ME.
Every American old enough to be in kindergarten on September 11, 2001, remembers the day. And those of us that were already grownups at the time, remember Bush’s WMD lies, followed by the bloody unjustified invasion/takeover in Iraq, and the bloody forever fighting in Afghanistan
Let’s hope the chickens don’t come home to roost just yet.
“Yet”?

You hoping for a specific timeframe for another 9/11?

In my view, the UN has no say in the matter. They have allowed Israel to repeatedly be attacked for decades.

That fact that anyone would take the word of Hamas over the word of Israel is anti semitic. If you really want to see anti semitism in action watch the UN. And listen to the things they say and the actions they take. If your opinions align with theirs you are an anti semite.
How pathetically simplistic! Israel (Netanyahu), lies constantly. Why would you trust the word of a proven, habitual liar over that of aid workers and medics, on the ground in Gaza? If you think not trusting the 'word' of a prolific liar is anti-Semitic, I don't know what to tell you, frankly.

Last edited:
The same could be said of you.
In situations where the facts are not known I don’t side with either the Jewish state version or that of the Palestinians-or the pigs.
You automatically and consistently write posts that deny the possibility that he’s telling the truth.
I don't trust habitual and prolific liars.

In my view, the UN has no say in the matter. They have allowed Israel to repeatedly be attacked for decades.
"Allowed"? The UN is not in the position, nor is in its remit, to prevent aggression. I guess you don't care that Israel has routinely violated just about every tenet of international law, international humanitarian law, and the Geneva conventions since it was formed in 1948. The long, long list of UN Resolutions condemning Israel's illegal activities is yours to read, enjoy and digest; more resolutions, in fact, than any nation in the history of the UN.

Last edited:
I don't trust habitual and prolific liars.

It’s not surprising that despite a total lack of knowledge of the facts regarding what’s really going on on the ground that you choose to disbelieve what the Jewish government has stated . I conclude that your choice is based on your own personal bias.

It’s not surprising that despite a total lack of knowledge of the facts regarding what’s really going on on the ground that you choose to disbelieve what the Jewish government has stated . I conclude that your choice is based on your own personal bias.
If you want to believe habitual liars, be my guest. I'm not that dumb or naive. Here's an Israeli source:

If Jews, in Israel, know of Netanyahu's prolific lies through long experience, why would you trust him?

Who was responsible for killing three of the hostages as they waved a white flag, in broad daylight? It wasn't enough for the IDF morons to kill two; the wounded man was followed into the building they all escaped from, and finished off.
Yes, <SARC>but you do have to admit that the Israelis used a consecrated front-end loader to conduct a very moving and formal service in which the bodies were treated with extreme dignity</SARC> - right?

Is that the best you can do? Doublespeak?
I suggest that you actually respond to what I actually write in the context that it is actually written in rather than simply pushing the "Write something pro-Israel" button on you keyboard.

I don’t believe Netanyahu
I don’t believe the pigs
I don’t believe those who are distributing food (many of whom are pigs)
I don’t know what’s going on for sure-and neither do you!
Right.

BUT you do believe that Israel is 100% in the right and Hamas is 100% in the wrong.

Then good luck with any prospects of funding Ukraine. The GOP will not will not bring up a vote in the House to fund Ukraine without also funding Israel.

Not as long as Trump is still a threat.

Sure
Do you disbelieve Netanyahus version of the food situation there?
For example, this post:

“He has a long, distinguished record of lying. Someone very wise once said, "I'm not angry that you lied to me. I'm upset that I can never trust you again"

How do you know he’s lying THIS TIME?
I admit I don’t know. You assume he’s lying.
I see, so recognizing t hat "Person A" who lives in "Country B" where the majority of the people subscribe to "Religion C" has a lengthy history of being "less than scrupulously honest at all times" is the same thing as "hating Religion C" - at least as far as you are concerned.

Did you know that vast numbers of people (very likely a majority) recognize that "-Person A- Mr. DJ Trump" who lives in "-Country B- the USA" where the majority of the people subscribe to "-Religion C-Christianity" has a lengthy history of being "less than scrupulously honest at all times"?

Doesn't it upset you that that many people (amongst whom you will find both ';The Pope" and 'The Archbishop of Canterbury') "hate Christianity"?

Back
Top Bottom