• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

CNN photo shenanigans

Oh for Pete's sake, there is no reason to be purposely obtuse.
That video doesn't prove they didn't show another video with the image pasted.

So where is the video you keep talking about? C'mon, go into the dark interwebs and get it.

So where is the video you keep talking about? C'mon, go into the dark interwebs and get it.

Wtf? I suggest you go back and read the thread. You are lost.

I am well aware of the thread. Where is this vid you think might exist? Where is it, Excon?
Apparently you are not.
Again go back and read the thread.

D'oh!
iLOL
Obviously you don't pay attention to what has come previously.

Whether that is true or not is irrelevant to Snopes not proving anything. That is the actual point of the rebuttal.

Denial of the evidence presented of literally the video, and yet you have posted no evidence to back up your post... Just denial, denial, denial..

Denial of the evidence presented of literally the video, and yet you have posted no evidence to back up your post... Just denial, denial, denial..
Wrong.
You have yet to provide "proof" just as Snopes did not provide any either.

You also show a lack of knowledge of what was previously stated in this thread. What a shame.

Wrong.
You have yet to provide "proof" just as Snopes did not provide any either.

You also show a lack of knowledge of what was previously stated in this thread. What a shame.

:lamo I literally posted the segment you are claiming pasted this "altered image over"........

:lamo I literally posted the segment you are claiming pasted this "altered image over"........
And?
Are you not understanding what has been said, because it appears to be that way.
Snopes did not prove anything. Do you really not understand that?

What proof would you require to convince you?
And?
Are you not understanding what has been said, because it appears to be that way.

What proof would you require to convince you?
Are you too not reading what has come previously?

Suggestion. Read the whole thread.

I have, Answer the question.
No you haven't. Had you, you wouldn't be asking such a question. Which makes the question lame in and of itself.

Last edited:
And?
Snopes proves that an altered image doesn't exist, you can literally watch the freaking segment. You're trolling.

Snopes proves that an altered image doesn't exist, you can literally watch the freaking segment. You're trolling.
iLOL
D'oh!
I quoted exactly what they said in regards to each image.

Your claim is false. They have proved no such thing.

They haven't proven there wasn't a segment in which it was included.

iLOL
D'oh!
I quoted exactly what they said in regards to each image.

Your claim is false. They have proved no such thing.
Jesus Christ, what the hell are you attempting to argue? YOU ARE LITERALLY, IN ALL WAYS, WRONG. YOU CAN LITERALLY WATCH THE SEGMENT. Snopes effectively proved this.

Wtf? I suggest you go back and read the thread. You are lost.
So where is this vid that you think exists?
As I suggested. Go back and read the thread. You are lost.
I am well aware of the thread. Where is this vid you think might exist? Where is it, Excon?
Apparently you are not.
Again go back and read the thread.
Does a vid of CNN showing the shooter looking like Casper exist?
Had you read the thread you wouldn't need to ask me.
Owned!

Well played, Middleground.

Jesus Christ, what the hell are you attempting to argue? YOU ARE LITERALLY, IN ALL WAYS, WRONG. YOU CAN LITERALLY WATCH THE SEGMENT. Snopes effectively proved this.
And again you are wrong.

Again

Sometimes... You just gotta walk away....

And again you are wrong.

Again
BWAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I knew it. You really are trolling. You might as well ask me to prove that we're not living in a virtual reality run by aliens. I can't. You can't prove something doesn't exist when it has never been presented to anyone. Prove to me pink unicorns aren't real. I'll be waiting.

Owned!

Well played, Middleground.
Wrong.
They showed they had not paid attention to what has been said in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom