• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

May god help his base if he should ever tweet that sodium hydroxide is very promising for combatting coronavirus and that it’s been FDA approved.

Yep. ONE person with three brain cells takes the fish cleaner and a complete idiot on MSNBS reports on it and you jump all over it like white on rice. Go figure, eh?

Yep. ONE person with three brain cells takes the fish cleaner and a complete idiot on MSNBS reports on it and you jump all over it like white on rice. Go figure, eh?

These people are his base; they’re going to vote for him this November. Maybe he shouldn’t try killing them is all I’m saying.

:roll:

Congress has given him the provisions and the money allotted to jump start this. He could have done it literally months ago when people told him this would likely happen. But he still hasn't used his powers. You can pretend that he's doing it behind the scenes but all your doing is pretending. He's too busy going on twitter tirades and begging for praise to do anything useful.

He is working on it. This isn't like a cell phone where you send a text and get a reply.

These people are his base; they’re going to vote for him this November. Maybe he shouldn’t try killing them is all I’m saying.

"These people" is dead.

Then again, the loss of one idiot has caused the MSM to caution the rest of the idiots not to ingest fish tank cleaner as a COVID-19 prevention technique. BTW, not all idiots vote for Trump.

Not what America or the WHO says. So stupid he beat out 17 candidates, beat a heavily favored female candidate, beat back two coup attempts.

He got lucky. The entirely undemocratic Electoral College 'won' the election for him. The people had Clinton beating him by over three million votes. You call that a victory? There were no coup attempts; don't be absurd.

Then again, the loss of one idiot has caused the MSM to caution the rest of the idiots not to ingest fish tank cleaner as a COVID-19 prevention technique. BTW, not all idiots vote for Trump.

But only somebody who would think that Trump’s statements amount to medical advice would vote for trump.

Glad to see Trump was able to step up in this time of crisis. Even the WHO realizes that.

God bless the man.

How has the medical community let you down? Do you even know what you're talking about, or have you been overcome with diesel fumes?

They should have seen this coming and prepped up. Right?

But only somebody who would think that Trump’s statements amount to medical advice would vote for trump.

Trump was far from the only one mentioning that drug (not fish tank cleaner, with a "similar" ingredient) as being, given under medical supervision, a potentially valuable COVID-19 treatment. I doubt that many voted for Trump based on his medical advice, but feel free to use that instead of his alleged racism or xenophobia to explain Hillary's (or Biden's) defeat.

Trump was far from the only one mentioning that drug (not fish tank cleaner, with a "similar" ingredient) as being, given under medical supervision, a potentially valuable COVID-19 treatment. I doubt that many voted for Trump based on his medical advice, but feel free to use that instead of his alleged racism or xenophobia to explain Hillary's (or Biden's) defeat.

The couple cited trump specifically.

He is working on it. This isn't like a cell phone where you send a text and get a reply.

He isn't working on it. That's the entire point. He had the authority and money over 2 months ago to start producing more ppe and more ventilators and didn't use it and still hasn't used it. You are beyond obfuscation and now you are just plain lying. He hasn't taken this serious from day 1. End of story.

1) How does one prepare for a completely new and unknown virus? 2) Did you ever have an accident? 3) How well prepared were you to prevent it?

1) By hoarding toilet paper, bottled water and ground beef (among other things).

2) Yes, but that did not involve contracting any disease. I broke my leg (tibia and fibula) in a motorcycle accident and afterwards many folks asked me if I was wearing a helmet at the time - I relied yes, but not on that leg.

3) Obviously, not enough to prevent a broken leg.

Yeah, keep deluding yourself. It's hilarious watching you lot trying to defend a semi-literate moron. Tell me, what am I ignorant of as regards Trump? Details please, and then we can have a discussion.

Why is Donald Trump, the President of the United States such a concern for you? You obviously didn't learn a thing from your own election, now piss off

The couple cited trump specifically.

Yep, that couple's anecdotal claim proves your case that nobody else was saying that. ;)

The lack of anyone else having been reported to be that stupid should assure us that few (of the 62M?) Trump voters are as stupid as you imagine them to be.

I'm focusing on results. Shortage of tests, shortage of PPE, shortage of ventilators and absolutely no effort on his part to fix any of it even though congress has given him authority and money to fix it. Absolutely disgusting. This president is pure trash.

Yes, you are focused solely in the negative and totally ignoring state and local responsibilities, just like the people of Louisiana did under Katrina. The Federal Gov't has no authority to get involved in state and local issues unless a national emergency is declared and unless the state ASKS for help. You continue to place blame never accepting responsibility for your own failures. That defines people like you and liberalism to a tee

Ooh, someone got triggered:lol: I'll "piss off" as soon as you do sonny.

I love how foreigners who have a lot more problems than we have in this country get so involved in what is going on here. You have zero credibility and do what liberals always do, place blame and never accept any responsibility. Your ideology is a fricken disaster, keep losing elections and keep showing total ignorance of your own personal responsibility issues, sonny!!

Yes, you are focused solely in the negative and totally ignoring state and local responsibilities, just like the people of Louisiana did under Katrina. The Federal Gov't has no authority to get involved in state and local issues unless a national emergency is declared and unless the state ASKS for help. You continue to place blame never accepting responsibility for your own failures. That defines people like you and liberalism to a tee

Congress has already passed a law and appropriated money so that the federal government can get private companies to produce PPE and ventilators. Trump knows he has this power and has chosen not to do it even though the state governors are begging him to do so. This has nothing to do with federal vs state and what he's allowed to do. He's 100% allowed to do it, and the money is already there. He's just not doing it. So all of your BS talking points are horse ****. They make no sense. The president is too busy going twitter tirades and lying to the american people to actually help people. You can twist all you want, but this is reality.

Yep, that couple's anecdotal claim proves your case that nobody else was saying that. ;)

The lack of anyone else having been reported to be that stupid should assure us that few (of the 62M?) Trump voters are as stupid as you imagine them to be.

You doubted that the couple were trump supporters, and claimed they could have gotten that information anywhere. They specifically cited Trump as the reason for eating fish tank cleaner on the basis that the active ingredient appeared to be the one that Trump said was effective in combatting coronavirus and was FDA approved. Four years and over 17,000 lies later, only a trump supporter could believe that anything trump says could constitute medical advice. Deny it all you like, but nobody else is that stupid.

Now, you’re free to claim that these people are the stupidest possible examples of trump supporters there are, and don’t represent the trump supporter norm, and that’s fine. But trump supporters they were, because, and this can’t be overstated, literally nobody else is that stupid.

Congress has already passed a law and appropriated money so that the federal government can get private companies to produce PPE and ventilators. Trump knows he has this power and has chosen not to do it even though the state governors are begging him to do so. This has nothing to do with federal vs state and what he's allowed to do. He's 100% allowed to do it, and the money is already there. He's just not doing it. So all of your BS talking points are horse ****. They make no sense. The president is too busy going twitter tirades and lying to the american people to actually help people. You can twist all you want, but this is reality.

You really don't get it, do you? You learned nothing from Katrina and apparently have never read the Constitution. He isn't allowed to spend a dime without Congressional approval, your ignorance of Presidential power is staggering

Blaming Trump for some AZ. guy ingesting fish tank cleaner is an entirely new, and epic level of Trump Derangement.

If he and his wife were registered Republicans, we would know by now. That means they're probably Democrat voters.

How does one prepare for a completely new and unknown virus? Did you ever have an accident? How well prepared were you to prevent it?

You all are saying this is all Trump's fault for not being prepared. If he's responsible, then the medical community has no choice but to share that responsibility. They're the experts. Right?

Back
Top Bottom