• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

You seem confused about where, when and why you’re in this thread. You also don’t know the what and the who. Goodbye.

You made a claim. I asked you to reinforce that claim with proof or evidence. You have failed to do so.

We still lack testing. Still short on ventilators. Still short on PPE for medical professionals. But Trump is spending his time going on twitter tirades. He's the most unfit president in the history of the country.

His elves are busily working on all this. Patience, grasshopper.

Heckuva job, Brownie!

3f8f511889875d3f626488027236dea6.jpg

and.........???

Of course the wife of the guy who died said quite clearly that she heard trump say it worked and remembered she had some for her koi pond and so they decided to try it and her husband died.

But it's a lie now, somehow.

You can't fix stupid.

Something tells me that when his disapproval rating was around 60% you weren't sitting around saying "I must be wrong, because 60% of the american people disagree with me?"

Your arguments are ****. Your logic is trash. Just like the president. You're begging for people to love him while he does nothing to help people get PPE or ventilators. **** that noise.

He excludes those with certifiable TDS

I’m giving Trump full credit here.

23cbbcb8ac619383770f254b803ac5c7.jpg

Of course you are, gloom and doom is what you project and pray for. Rather sad that during these very difficult times you cannot put aside partisanship or even become more rational in your posts than to blame the President for the pandemic and the TEMPORARY loss of jobs fuels excitement that this is a final nail in the Trump coffin so that you can once again enjoy the fruits of radical liberalism and malaise. Doesn't seem that the public OR the stock market agree with you, up 700 points today.

You really need to get over your TDS and support what is right for the American people and that currently is Trump leadership

Something tells me that when his disapproval rating was around 60% you weren't sitting around saying "I must be wrong, because 60% of the american people disagree with me?"

Your arguments are ****. Your logic is trash. Just like the president. You're begging for people to love him while he does nothing to help people get PPE or ventilators. **** that noise.

When the hatred was shown in the job approval numbers I continued to focus on results and knew they were only temporary which they were. What has been proven is that a lot of people have been played by the mainstream media with its 24/7 anti Trump messages. What you want to ignore is the results generated and will always divert from your own problems to Trump. My logic is right on as are the results. The stock market is reacting to Trump leadership, up another 700 points so far today after what the left cheered and negative unemployment numbers. You people are losing the debate and have already lost control over your own minds

Trump didn't say, "eat fish pond pills".

That's like saying, because there are common ingredients in human and pet medications, its ok to take pet medication.

Actually, tropical fish antibiotics are the same as human ones. Made in the same factories to the same standards.

Still doesn't mean you should take them without a doctor's instruction.

You can't get around the fact that had trump not named them as potential treatments that idiot and his wife wouldn't have taken koi pond cleaner.

They weren't the only ones that jumped on the false hope. There were such runs on the drugs he mentioned that shortages immediately developed.

You can't gaslight your way out of a virus outbreak. Nor your president' missteps in dealing with it.

Please stop trying.

The life you save may be your own.

You made a claim. I asked you to reinforce that claim with proof or evidence. You have failed to do so.

Actually what you did was go off thread topic with typical talking points given to you by your political masters. You've essentially added nothing in regard to the thread topic, other than your never ending defense of a piece of crap like Donald Trump.

World Health Organization director praises Trump'''s leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic | Fox News

This coincides with the 60% Gallup Approval rating for the President on handling of the pandemic, now the world is recognizing his efforts. Doubt seriously that the radical left ever will.

Trump is doing NOTHING. The professionals in the medical field are the ones who deserve the praise, not the cretin who can't even repeat the advice they give without ****ing up.

Yes, typical liberal response unable to give Trump credit for anything, over 60% of the American people disagree with you and now the WHO. Your loyalty to the liberals ideology is almost cult like with no logic or common sense behind it

Credit for what? Even Fauci has had to correct what the idiot has said on more than one occasion.

Trump is doing NOTHING. The professionals in the medical field are the ones who deserve the praise, not the cretin who can't even repeat the advice they give without ****ing up.

Wow, another foreigner caring about what is going on in this country, bet you didn't support the election of your new Prime Minister either, did you? Amazing how much hatred you have for Trump based on total and complete ignorance just like the rest of the radical left in this country.

Credit for what? Even Fauci has had to correct what the idiot has said on more than one occasion.

Ask the 60% that approve of what he is doing, doubt that you will ever give Trump credit for anything positive

You can't fix stupid.

And yet you elected a moron you knew was stupid. How dumb was that? So you're right; you can't fix stupid-and Trump is the poster boy for imbeciles everywhere. He makes the average village idiot look smart; hell even Sarah Palin looks like a genius in comparison.

Actually, tropical fish antibiotics are the same as human ones. Made in the same factories to the same standards.

Still doesn't mean you should take them without a doctor's instruction.

You can't get around the fact that had trump not named them as potential treatments that idiot and his wife wouldn't have taken koi pond cleaner.

They weren't the only ones that jumped on the false hope. There were such runs on the drugs he mentioned that shortages immediately developed.

You can't gaslight your way out of a virus outbreak. Nor your president' missteps in dealing with it.

Please stop trying.

The life you save may be your own.

Antibiotics are used to treat bacterial infection, not viral infection.

Viral Infections - Why Don't Antibiotics Kill Viruses? - Drugs.com

Drinking Drano doesn't either. Maybe Trump should have warned America?

May god help his base if he should ever tweet that sodium hydroxide is very promising for combatting coronavirus and that it’s been FDA approved.

Wow, another foreigner caring about what is going on in this country, bet you didn't support the election of your new Prime Minister either, did you? Amazing how much hatred you have for Trump based on total and complete ignorance just like the rest of the radical left in this country.

Yeah, keep deluding yourself. It's hilarious watching you lot trying to defend a semi-literate moron. Tell me, what am I ignorant of as regards Trump? Details please, and then we can have a discussion.

Ask the 60% that approve of what he is doing, doubt that you will ever give Trump credit for anything positive

If that 60% are anything like you they deserve nothing more than pity. So tell me, what exactly has Trump personally done which deserves such adulation and high praise?

His elves are busily working on all this. Patience, grasshopper.

:roll:

Congress has given him the provisions and the money allotted to jump start this. He could have done it literally months ago when people told him this would likely happen. But he still hasn't used his powers. You can pretend that he's doing it behind the scenes but all your doing is pretending. He's too busy going on twitter tirades and begging for praise to do anything useful.

When the hatred was shown in the job approval numbers I continued to focus on results and knew they were only temporary which they were. What has been proven is that a lot of people have been played by the mainstream media with its 24/7 anti Trump messages. What you want to ignore is the results generated and will always divert from your own problems to Trump. My logic is right on as are the results. The stock market is reacting to Trump leadership, up another 700 points so far today after what the left cheered and negative unemployment numbers. You people are losing the debate and have already lost control over your own minds

I'm focusing on results. Shortage of tests, shortage of PPE, shortage of ventilators and absolutely no effort on his part to fix any of it even though congress has given him authority and money to fix it. Absolutely disgusting. This president is pure trash.

And yet you elected a moron you knew was stupid. How dumb was that? So you're right; you can't fix stupid-and Trump is the poster boy for imbeciles everywhere. He makes the average village idiot look smart; hell even Sarah Palin looks like a genius in comparison.

Not what America or the WHO says. So stupid he beat out 17 candidates, beat a heavily favored female candidate, beat back two coup attempts.

Back
Top Bottom