• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

World-health-organization-praises-trump-leadership-coronavirus-pandemi

Chew on this for a while.

1aec66670b125ea85c8db3460530b86c.jpg

Again, you blame Trump for the Coronavirus?? You continue to show nothing but partisan bull****, the country gets it, you never will. Too bad someone like you is allowed to vote or are you an American citizen?

Yeah, I remember. Two real men. Decent men. Brave men. I voted for the Nam vet. Voted for Obama against the rich boy. I now realize the rich boy has balls too. Comparing Trump to either is comic book crazy.

Got it, you voted for McCain and Romney, so did I, too bad you lost it when you voted for Hillary or didn't vote at all. I got exactly the results I voted for. I have never liked Trump but after 35 years in the private sector I have worked for a lot of people I never liked but dealt with because results matter, not my personal opinion of someone's personality. I will be voting for Trump in November as there is no viable alternative and the results warrant that support

Last edited:
Chew on this for a while.

1aec66670b125ea85c8db3460530b86c.jpg

Please engage critical thinking.

President Obama's economy had nowhere to go but up. It had already been going down since the democrats won the 2006 elections.

Again, you blame Trump for the Coronavirus?? You continue to show nothing but partisan bull****, the country gets it, you never will. Too bad someone like you is allowed to vote or are you an American citizen?

I posted a graph.

You whined.

Notice I didnt say anything about Trump or the coronavirus. But his disastrous handling sure played a role, dontchathink?

Please engage critical thinking.

President Obama's economy had nowhere to go but up. It had already been going down since the democrats won the 2006 elections.

I remember people around here telling me how horrible the economy was back in, oh.... the fall of 2016.

Guess now it wasnt so bad, but it still was a miracle recovery that November somehow.

And yet all you have ever done is blame Trump for everything, finally you are starting to get it, Trump isn't the demon you radicals want to believe, he is supporting the governors as he should. About damn time you people realized that we don't have a massive central gov't with control over the states

You must be confused. We ditched the Articles of Confederation in favor of a strong central government a long time ago. What we are realizing is that we have President who works only for himself and not for us.

Ah, the ONLY liberal that ever heard what they thought Trump said! The MSM didn't tell them what he said?

And then they got that wrong, too.

Man dies after taking chloroquine in an attempt to prevent coronavirus

The man's wife told NBC News she'd watched televised briefings during which President Trump talked about the potential benefits of chloroquine. Even though no drugs are approved to prevent or treat COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus, some early research suggests it may be useful as a therapy.

"We were afraid of getting sick."

The name "chloroquine" resonated with the man's wife, who asked that her name not be used to protect the family's privacy. She'd used it previously to treat her koi fish.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'"

I posted a graph.

You whined.

Notice I didnt say anything about Trump or the coronavirus. But his disastrous handling sure played a role, dontchathink?
Your chart is outdated there is no comparison between the trump economy and the Obama economy regardless of what you want a post. The results today are totally due to the Corona virus not the trump economic policy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You must be confused. We ditched the Articles of Confederation in favor of a strong central government a long time ago. What we are realizing is that we have President who works only for himself and not for us.
I am not confused at all, I understand the the private sector and the trump economy and you don't have a clue. For you it is all about power and return to the Obama malaise but for me is about the private sector and the country pulling together to defeat a worldwide pandemic

Your chart is outdated there is no comparison between the trump economy and the Obama economy regardless of what you want a post. The results today are totally due to the Corona virus not the trump economic policy

Outdated?

It goes to March 9th.

I don’t think things look better since a March 9th...

And those results definitely are DIR to Trumps epic mishandling of this issue, which he told us would ‘miraculously disappear’ around March 9th...

Nah, we’ll take our chances with Trump this time, and see what rises to the top in 2025. My advice to the liberals is find a decent candidate, and do your best to sell it. Their track record hasn’t been stellar, but even with an unprepared candidate like Obama, it depends on what we run against you. That’s how he got elected twice, wasn’t it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama was a strong candidate actually. Dude managed to build an unbeatable coalition of voters that Clinton couldn't replicate. Inexperienced? Absolutely, but considering who the current GOP president is now, you guys no longer have an argument in that department.

Like I said, Trump winning this year essentially guarantees a repeat of what happened the last time an immensely unpopular GOP president was in office. Dems won big in 2008, significantly bigger than the GOP in 2016. History repeats itself. But go ahead, stick by Trump if the short term is more important to you than the long term.

I am not confused at all, I understand the the private sector and the trump economy and you don't have a clue. For you it is all about power and return to the Obama malaise but for me is about the private sector and the country pulling together to defeat a worldwide pandemic

Trump and the private sector has failed. That is abundantly clear with Governors and hospitals all across the country practically screaming for help as the number of 'confirmed' cases in the US surges past 100,000.

I remember people around here telling me how horrible the economy was back in, oh.... the fall of 2016.

Guess now it wasnt so bad, but it still was a miracle recovery that November somehow.

The farther it falls, the faster it makes up lost value.

Nothing complicated about that fact.

That dude won because of racism. It was “time for a minority”, and they elected him. Experience? None.

Honestly, the expectations are so low for trump that if he personally mailed a box of twenty n95 masks to New York his approval would jump to 46%

We've completely forgotten what it's like to have a well intentioned, professional and competent President. We're just grateful if he goes five minutes without being a miserable, narcissistic, lying ****.

Well we haven’t had one of those since Reagan, and you whine about him....

reported...

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump and the private sector has failed. That is abundantly clear with Governors and hospitals all across the country practically screaming for help as the number of 'confirmed' cases in the US surges past 100,000.

That's the sticky wicket, isn't it? The government and governors screaming to the private sector "you failed us, now save us!" Makes one wonder who really has the power.

That's the sticky wicket, isn't it? The government and governors screaming to the private sector "you failed us, now save us!" Makes one wonder who really has the power.

Never had any doubt, the private sector has the power in this country, maybe not yours. Sounds like yours is one where the gov't controls over 50% of your GDP, not here so maybe those who want massive gov't should leave this one

Back
Top Bottom